BLU Dash 4.5 - user opinions and reviews

BLU

8.0
7.8
8.2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-21 21:49 from fsT5 - click to readPut the sim card in the other slot your phone has 2 sim card slots I had the same problem I found it out by assident

• 2014-12-14 06:41
  • THjV

How to change the Device language in Germany (Deutsche)?

• 2014-11-29 05:17
  • ixgt

How do you fix the sensitivity

• 2014-11-12 23:58
  • jBva

Now for those who are complaining about not getting to store apps and other stuff to the SD card of this phone, please do it through your PC with a USB cable. And instead of relying on Play Store to get apps, goggled them online (apk files) and download them to your PC then to your phone.

• 2014-10-26 01:34
  • 8ySk

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-21 21:49 from fsT5 - click to readme too :/

• 2014-10-25 23:07
  • 8QqF

I have a memory card and my apps and photos not storing on my memory card now my phone memory is full and no matter how much I delete it still saying the phone full

• 2014-10-02 02:43
  • xR57

> In reply to VCJBLU @ 2014-05-13 18:24 from Mf5N - click to readHello if u pull down the notification menu when that pops up. Just clear it from the notification menu

• 2014-09-18 18:58
  • RbXn

y is it every time i open a compass app on my blu 5.0 it say sensor not found

• 2014-08-26 02:32
  • LB29

if u need to save an app to sd just the back-up app and its done.I did it thousands of times and you dont need to download any other apps for that.

• 2014-08-01 00:29
  • KsMb

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-22 19:09 from LxGt - click to readGo to playstore and get the app manager. It will allow you to save the apps to SD card.

• 2014-07-30 16:26
  • 0ahq

cant save any apps to sd card why ??? how can i fix this??

• 2014-07-22 19:09
  • LxGt

How do I get 3G service on my blu advance 4.5 phone? Is quite frustrating. I am only getting Edge (E)signal I get. Ama.

• 2014-06-21 21:49
  • fsT5

I've had this phone for two weeks now. Admittedly I'm a bit clumsy, but the screen cracked after a single fall from my couch. Even before the drop I wasn't able to use any of the apps I downloaded. (currently going through 'dumb ways to die' withdrawal) The app opens then returns to the precious screen. It hasn't been dropped again, but over the past few days texts have come in several hours late and 8 out of 10 calls are dropped.
The only feature that works properly on this product is the voice-to-text.

• 2014-05-31 17:21
  • EJth

I am very happy with this phone. It totally works for me. I have installed many apps and games and it does not crash.

There is only one thing I don't like. If I am using just 1 Sim Card, why will the sim card 2 symbol still appearing at the top of the screen? Is there any way to hide it or disable it or something?

Thanks in advance.

• 2014-05-13 18:24
  • Mf5N

I like how fast and responsive this phone is especially with a quad core processor.Internet browsing and other tasks move smoothly with hardly any lag. And the quality is perfect.
However with the phone relying on 512MB RAM and internal storage without acknowledging the SD memory card present, it cause some games or apps with large space e.g. angry birds rio, to close immediately when opening. Battery life is a bit mediocre although at one time it would go down faster but at least its charging faster as well.

• 2014-05-11 16:18
  • 8ySs
  • NotHappyWithBattery
  • Rating0

The phone is fine with 4.5" screen, auto focus camera 5MP with LED flash but I am not happy with the battery life. The battery drain very fast even though it using quite large battery capacity of 2000mAh. This is very frustrating and it upset me. Furthermore the touch screen sometime not functioning properly, you have to keep on tapping the screen to enter text. The touch sensitivity of the screen is bad. The phone back casing feels very cheap and the power button feels fragile and easily broke. In short no point using a smartphone if the battery drain fast. I think the cheap Lenovo A269i battery last longer compare to BLU Dash 4.5 battery.

• 2014-04-29 11:01
  • TSWj
  • Constintinevamp2442
  • Rating0

Great bang for your Buck :) easily rooted, CWM And TWRP are available i'm working on a few roms for this device atm
recieves 4g (HSPDA) on t-mobile (D310a)
fgeels a bit cheap in your hand but very solid hardware

• 2014-04-28 08:08
  • 4%}R

i cant used 3g net in blu desh 4.5 please help me.

• 2014-04-22 21:45
  • tE6b

> In reply to Nino38 @ 2014-01-28 15:04 from L8BF - click to readYou should be able to go tap the menu button> System Settings> scoll down and select Security> Then scroll down and select Clear credentials. This will now enable you to set what ever settings you like.

Hope it works for you, it worked for me.

• 2014-04-05 06:15
  • q2v5

> In reply to Nino38 @ 2014-01-28 15:04 from L8BF - click to readHey would you recommend buying one of these phones on planning on buying one tomorrow,thanks Johnny.

• 2014-03-30 23:08
  • sdTI
Total of 70 user reviews and opinions for BLU Dash 4.5.