BLU Dash JR - user opinions and reviews

BLU

5.0
4.7
4.3

How can I switch off internet, so my prepaid telephone card is not empty in a short time

• 2015-07-05 10:23
  • LDbI

> In reply to upsetta @ 2015-07-02 16:52 from Rf7@ - click to readSame here! Also it says "enable 3G" and i click connect but nothing happens even though i have alotttt of mb?!?! and i cant delete the apps they have giving me even though they take up so much space! so i have no storage and no apps and no net??

• 2015-07-05 01:20
  • sp8i

why is my internal storage running out and nothing is on my phone

• 2015-07-02 16:52
  • Rf7@

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-07 18:44 from LK3{ - click to readWhen you sent your phone in to the company, Did they send a new one free of charge? && Did you originally purchase your phone somewhere/ how, Or possibly happen to receive it through one of those Govt. Asst. Programs?? **I'm Just Wondering Because- I got mine from someone through the program.. but it started messing up & I can't get in to or do anything with it. It is currently screen locked & the sensor (i'm guessing) for the touch screen + the buttons quit working as well, So I really just wanted/ need to know -If I sent it in to the original company, Would they accept it & send me a new one free of charge?**

• 2015-06-28 23:28
  • q9AU

does anyone know if the blu dash jr is upgradeable to the android version 5.0 or the 4.4? and if it will work with a 32gb attached with a extra internal storage? the phone i have is the blu but it is an unlock cell phone that has been custom made

• 2015-06-24 20:59
  • 9LBb

> In reply to aust @ 2015-06-23 04:39 from ka8x - click to readIts not bad but my slot 2is not detecting my sim card what can i do

• 2015-06-23 15:20

My phone is not detecting my sim card in slot 2what must i do

• 2015-06-23 04:39

My phone is not detecting my sim card in slot 2what must i do

• 2015-06-23 04:34
  • ka8x

> In reply to paul @ 2015-06-15 21:42 from qS}{ - click to readMy boyfriend bought my phone Nov for my birthday and it getting worst everyday,i can't enjoy nothing without an SD card and i bought the SD card n i only have 225pics n i download whatsapp,kk photo fix n a virus detector and the phone keep telling me storage full,and when i add my data plan it automatically shutdwn saying storage run out!!! I ofto master reset it every week n i hate that,i hate the phone and i wouldnt encourage anyone to buy it..please fix this problem.

• 2015-06-20 23:41
  • ka8Z

how can I access my voice messeges?

• 2015-06-18 14:28
  • QKf5

how to downlode a app in blu dash jr i have sd card too

• 2015-06-15 21:42
  • qS}{

my phone is lock and wil not open i try every thing plus cary it to some ont who usually open lock phones
what should i doo?

• 2015-06-12 07:16
  • LBHM

> In reply to tiggereds @ 2015-02-21 16:10 from LK3Y - click to readPiece of junk. It keeps crashing, lack of memory. Useless.

• 2015-05-23 11:06
  • 4qjc

Only slightly more useful than a Fisher Price toddler toy. AntiDash is completely right. Except the calls are also so poor quality no one can hear me either and most calls drop or the phone hangs itself up. It does not have the capacity to hold even one game (like DragonStory, etc) without crashing, lagging to the point of not being able to play, etc. You can't use facebook or facebook messenger due to memory problems. I've had as few as 4 text messages and it will tell me that I can't receive messages because memory is full. It looks cute, but I have no idea who could use this phone successfully. Someone who doesn't play any games, get online, text, make phone calls, or use most apps. Seriously, it's only slightly more useful than a Fisher Price toddler toy, but more frustrating.

• 2015-05-16 04:34
  • qI0t

I cant get Emojis. The camera on this phone sucks. Its a cute phone but I cant hear most of my calls. I have an 18 gig sd card and it still wont hold anything.. Trying to surf the web is like punching a brick wall..

• 2015-05-15 21:23
  • kjmm

This phone is a skunt the phone wont download no music nor video

• 2015-05-15 19:06
  • LBH7

its locked and says open with google acc but still not opening

• 2015-05-12 04:39
  • LBiq

please my blu Dash jnr doesnt recieve incoming calls when i checked the call bearing settings everything about call is disabled when i try to enable they ask for call beraring pasword which i kno nothing about... please help

• 2015-05-07 18:22
  • fuex

my blu dash Jr has vibration problem closes applications automatically. cant do nothing really on the phone can some please help me

• 2015-05-02 19:23
  • QuDM

So you have to go to settings ->applications->preferred install location->select internal storage. then move the app to sad card every time

• 2015-04-29 20:18
  • 4Dn9
  • F
Total of 159 user reviews and opinions for BLU Dash JR.