BLU Dash JR - user opinions and reviews

BLU

7.0
6.5
6.0

Why doesn't my home button work anymore? The first month j had my phone it was working, but now I have to press the back button in order to exit. Why is this?

• 2014-11-21 06:53
  • 0fK0

> In reply to javair @ 2014-09-19 13:11 from jxXT - click to readIt Does that to me. When someone calls me, my phone doesn't ring, it goes straight to voicemail and what if it's an important call. How do I fix this so I Can receive calls.

• 2014-11-21 06:49
  • 0fK0

I have a blu dash 5.0 i put in a 16GB i move the apps to my memory card lately when i try to download anything play store keep saying not enought phone storage plzz help i keep deleting so much of my stuff and it still wont work

• 2014-11-20 01:57
  • r6Cb

I have the additional memory card installed. I initally could get my gmail on the phone. But now it says i need to upgrade my google and there isn't enough memory. Help.

• 2014-11-16 17:42
  • I0@J

well my blu dash Jr 4.0 was bought in the use and in less than a week my phone stop working i tired every thing that the manual said but now the phone comes on and off introducing in self and it stop there. how can this problem be solve some help please

• 2014-11-14 00:21
  • Mfx9

> In reply to Esther @ 2014-09-18 10:25 from NwWK - click to readEsther,did you get a solution?

• 2014-11-06 22:33
  • N7DX

> In reply to Unruly_Bwoss1 @ 2014-10-30 15:13 from LKpB - click to readaccording to me this happens because you haven`t configurated it in order to sending the photos to the memory card, go to adjust and select sending the photos or whatever you like to the memory card, that`s is all you have to do

• 2014-10-30 20:45
  • PHy1

I would like to know why everytime i download it goes on the phone memory an not the memory card???????? Could someone tell me what to do or why is that please.

• 2014-10-30 15:13
  • LKpB

i have a BLU Dash JR and the camera is not working, its saying that i should install a camera software but i dont know which one to install, and someone give me a reasonable solution please.

• 2014-10-28 19:23
  • kiP5
  • F

> In reply to Claire @ 2014-10-21 16:40 from Lxff - click to readyou can reset it. turn of it, and then push star button and volumen down button, release these buttons and them apears a new menu look for the option restore deaful configuration.
android system recovery

use volumen button,to move up and down and power button enter

sorry for my english

• 2014-10-28 02:59
  • LCbQ

> In reply to Will @ 2014-10-07 20:17 from q{9P - click to readI don't think it uses a full size sim card - those are almost the size of a credit card. I think it uses a mini-sim, which is 25mm x 15mm (approx 1" x 1/2"). The micro-sim is the next smaller (15mm x 12mm).

• 2014-10-27 21:16
  • s7vh

I forgot the new password that i have used in my newly bought BLU dash JR K. I went to the store where i have bought it and surprisingly mine phone can not be reset, HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? Someone might have had this experience before? Pls help

• 2014-10-21 16:40
  • Lxff

> In reply to Dove @ 2014-10-01 16:20 from jste - click to readI totally agree with you on this due to me having one and it frustrate the hell out of me..... i am really upset tht i purchased this phone.... Everytime u have to re-start the phone cause it freezing up ever so often.

• 2014-10-17 19:52
  • 8ySF

picture quality is poor,keep telling me that phone storage is poor what should i do?

• 2014-10-14 16:05
  • kaJw

> In reply to javair @ 2014-09-19 13:11 from jxXT - click to readSave numbers the sim and do a factory reset

• 2014-10-10 03:25
  • LKmj

> In reply to Tricia @ 2014-08-11 20:49 from kbht - click to readPls am in nigeria but can't us my blu star JR because it can't capture d Nigerian network mtn. What can i do?

• 2014-10-09 00:17
  • fuNc

I just purchased this phone and it uses full size SIM cards not mini. Basic and cheap quality but for the price, can't complain.

• 2014-10-07 20:17
  • q{9P

> In reply to estavan @ 2014-09-21 02:43 from jxXT - click to readDon't bother it cause huge lags in the functioning.

• 2014-10-01 16:22
  • Re2S

Originally, my experience with Blu phones were of an intriguingly clever mixture of form and function, often with clever quirks. This phone, however, has the form, but leaves much to be desired regarding function.

The Blu Dash Jr is well constructed and and has a comfortable feel to the average hand. It has proved itself capable of surviving numerous drops from waist height. In short it feels and looks ok and is inexpensive.

Unfortunately, those are the only things I can give it credit for. Perhaps due to its pricing, its functioning as a smartphone is severely lacking. The Dash Jr lags in scrolling, opening an app, carrying out a request even shutting down and starting. Placing a call takes between 30 to 90 seconds before it even displays that it is placing a call. Space is extremely limited internally with only 512mb of which a sparse 160mb is accessible to the user. You will constantly be asked to delete data to make room.

Battery life is terrible. as a dual Sim phone it barely makes sense because the battery dies twice as fast with two Sim cards installed. I had to remove one for it to last a full day. when I added a Data plan it last anywhere from 2 to 3 hours.

Overall my experience has been a frustrating one. But I don't want to leave you thinking that it all bad.for the first half hour after unboxing it I had fun.

• 2014-10-01 16:20
  • jste
Total of 90 user reviews and opinions for BLU Dash JR.