BLU Dash JR - user opinions and reviews

BLU

7.0
6.5
6.0

I purchased this phone so I could enjoy all that one would do with an android. Everytime I try to download FB Mobile it takes about 45 mins....then says error "Cannot install app in default space" Whatever that means. There are no instructions on how set up voicemail...but when I call voicemail it asks for my password. I don't have one, therefore I cannot set up my voicemail. I'm paying for Data yet I rarely get it. This phone is ridiculous. I paid 35$ for it on a special offer. I wouldn't pay 10. The touchscreen only works when it feels like it. There are no instructions. Whoever designed this wannabe Android needs a swift kick to the brain....or an I.Q above 5. I cannot even save pictures to the stupid thing because I have to purchase a micro SD card. I'm very uphappy with this phone. I would like to warn all people searching for a smartphone to STAY AWAY from this phone/idiot box.

• 2014-04-09 03:21
  • YhH7

> In reply to cocool @ 2014-01-01 15:51 from Pd47 - click to readWhere do the sim cards go? I have 3 cards and none of them fit anywhere. Is it under the battery? beside it or over it? Never used a phone like this before.

• 2014-04-02 03:33
  • qAGZ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-30 22:13 from kaKX - click to readmessages nt sending and i cant recieve any calls bt after a factory reset it works

• 2014-04-01 23:35
  • LBS4

any games not work, it's so slowly, glass is very fragil

• 2014-03-31 22:00
  • LtLK

I cant receive any calls

• 2014-03-30 22:13
  • kaKX

I can't find cases for this phone anywhere. Anyone know of a source?

• 2014-03-26 16:28
  • NS8A

slow facebook

• 2014-03-17 20:02
  • LX}8
  • F

to download from google play log in to google from your phone to link it to play store,use wifi preferably,enable synchronisation in settings,and once registered and synched you should be able to download,it is also wise to use a memory card as the phone only has about 160-200 mb free storage,depending on the software originally installed on it,with voice search and google search apps on phone and calender,it was only when i connected to internet on wifi all of them worked with no problem for me,i also downloaded 2 apps from play store that use 2g network(data has to be turned on) and cell tower position to show my approx. location.this cheap phone covers most of the basics for me.

• 2014-03-13 16:08
  • 8yT3

i cant get it to download any apps and there's a message that my" Google talk authentication has failed " keeps popping up ... i don't know what that means too . dose anyone know how to help me .. otherwise i like this cell phone great price too $54.00... i had a Samsung galaxy 3s and it wouldn't turn on and then i got a replacement and the second one did the same thing after 6 months.. so know i got this one. i am a very busy person and i travel back and forth to my 3 different jobs so need my Google calendar to work ... please help !!

• 2014-03-13 02:00
  • jmEp

need some camera help!!!!!

• 2014-03-09 13:42
  • LBiI

> In reply to _mendvl @ 2014-01-22 21:53 from QWR4 - click to readthis phone does not have gps,it only has assisted gps,although it has less ram one must use cache cleaner and task killer regularly,most apps work well,camera only good in day or brightly lit areas,phone is easy to use and good as an everyday backup phone,google maps shows me about 1 mile away from my actual location,so i have to compensate for that,calls and media volume and sound is good,downloaded a few apps from play store with no problem,wifi locates networks and connects easily,a simple good android.to download from play store make sure accounts synchronisation is enabled,turn on data,and use wifi preferably and you have to link your phone to your google account.good battery life also.

• 2014-02-28 01:50
  • 8yTj

Can sum1 plz tell me how to download on this phone

• 2014-02-26 04:21
  • Rf7@

i believe its because you have to insert a memory card because the internal memory is not enough for you to download anything!

• 2014-02-06 20:19
  • LxGv

> In reply to jbcon @ 2014-01-07 03:04 from D6Yj - click to readi am having a hard time working this phone to i am thinging about returning it

• 2014-02-02 20:36
  • 4$ab

> In reply to SF bay @ 2013-10-06 06:49 from YefP - click to readI can't either! Someone help please!

• 2014-01-22 21:53
  • QWR4

> In reply to jbcon @ 2014-01-07 03:04 from D6Yj - click to readI am experiencing the same problem. Still cannot download text messages with pictures.

• 2014-01-11 20:18
  • jaFA

someone wrote about how hard it is to figure how to use this phone and they are right . it took a few days to figure out how to download apps.
Basically you are on your own , everything you have to set up on your own
The instruction booklet doesn't help at all.
i cannot get on the internet unless i am in a hotspot{ WLAN].
this phone is annoying me and my acquaintances that calls , or text me.
also it doesn't alert you that you have text messages or missed calls.
overall this phone get a one if you ask me.

• 2014-01-07 03:04
  • D6Yj

it runs 2 temple run? because I wanted to buy a mobile that.

• 2014-01-05 21:34
  • PkBt

Very difficult to learn how to use. The built in skins are not explained in enclosed book. These skins makes most Android instruction books not usable. I would like a link that helps new Android users.

• 2014-01-03 20:43
  • N}EW

i purchase this phone with the hope that i would be able to install bbm on it, but i am not able to install this app, can someone pls guild me on how to install the blackberry messenger on this handset. my email sharle04@yahoo.com. thank you!

• 2014-01-02 20:15
  • LxJB
Total of 31 user reviews and opinions for BLU Dash JR.