BLU Dash JR - user opinions and reviews

BLU

5.0
4.7
4.3

my blu dash Jr has vibration problem closes applications automatically. cant do nothing really on the phone can some please help me

• 2015-05-02 19:23
  • QuDM

So you have to go to settings ->applications->preferred install location->select internal storage. then move the app to sad card every time

• 2015-04-29 20:18
  • 4Dn9
  • F

So you have to go to settings ->applications->preferred install location->select internal storage. It's should work now. Who ever made this phone messed up big time.

• 2015-04-29 20:14
  • 4Dn9
  • F

i dont get it i had my phone by my friends house i was trying to connect to their internet and my phone didn't allowed me to and after that experiance it doesnt want to connect to no other internet i dont know what to do any one have suggestions?

• 2015-04-26 03:09
  • NTtw

> In reply to lyrem @ 2015-03-24 14:28 from t7Xr - click to readHas anyone told you how to get play store on your phone

• 2015-04-15 00:27
  • g09L

> In reply to crissy @ 2015-04-08 22:58 from LxIW - click to readI can't get storage space

• 2015-04-12 22:17
  • JPIx

How to transfer picture and music to sd card

• 2015-04-08 22:58
  • LxIW

My BLU dash can't seem to play my music on repeat all, it just plays one song then it stops and in unable to even get back into music, what do i do as a phone that can't play music as no use to me, so please anyone assist me as the report option doesn't work either! Thanks in advance!

• 2015-04-05 18:51
  • iV%Q

How can I download apps on my blue?

• 2015-03-26 05:36
  • Ibx9

2g cellphone , what were they thinking when designed this, thing!!!! ist waste money.

• 2015-03-25 09:08
  • KudT

probably i had a blu dash jr social phone from my tita...im using but i cant seem to find the play store for me to download games and social apps.could anyone help me how to find for it?kinda pissed off now.ive been trying a lot of times to fixed it.

• 2015-03-24 14:28
  • t7Xr

it is a nice phone and it was given to me by my mother.L enjoy doing browsing and other things with it,but it has small internal space such that u can not use the apps u want.The surprising thing is that it can not be use to snap a picture.

• 2015-03-22 08:47
  • fsWX

this phone sucks my mom got me it and at first i was happy cuz it seemed perfectly fine and it was phone i got for myself but when i tried to download games and stuff its says no storage this phone gets on my nerve i do not recomend it except if its for ur child and that child only needs it for calls wait somtetimes i dont even hear the calls so I DO NOT RECOMEND THIS PHONE AT ALL!!!!

• 2015-03-14 01:40
  • YgT3

This is the worst phone I ever bought. My data is set up but the phone won't let me browse or download anything. Who invented this nonsense. The phone literally works when it feels like just wasted my money on rubbish.

• 2015-03-11 01:41
  • kB61

here are some tips for this phone. set ur phone to store apps on your sd card. if you try to install apps and it keeps saying not enough space ,first you must uninstall the UPDATES FOR GOOLGE PLAY STORE APP ,REMEMBER UPDATES NOT the APP ITSELF. then try downloading and installing the app again, just remember everytime the app updates you have to uninstall updates to download another app. its a problem with the software. you need to go into the app setting to allow all your apps to be stored on your sd card

• 2015-02-21 16:10
  • LK3Y

This phone is such a piece of crap!!!! Freezes up can't get message and makes random calls. Can't hear when it rings. Loose call when ever I am talking on it. It is so useless!!! Bought from Company in Orlando. What a scam!!!

• 2015-02-13 05:53
  • Yc8V

My phone literally stop ringing not getting any sound from it! Not even music I can listen am frustrated!! No sound I don't even know when am receiving calls.

• 2015-02-10 12:48
  • jxXT

My only ish is, how do I take screenshots? Cant figure out that one.

• 2015-02-09 19:01
  • 4rax

My only ish is, how do I take screenshots? Cant figure out that one.

• 2015-02-09 18:50
  • 4rax

All y'all have to do is reset the phone in backup and reset, then select the option to write apps to SD card. The 196mb internal memory is shit, but ive figured my way around it. Also, try not to install huge apps, or apps thats bigger than say 40mbs and install a cleaner to clear junk files and clear ur cache often.

• 2015-02-09 18:48
  • 4rax
Total of 141 user reviews and opinions for BLU Dash JR.