BLU Dash JR - user opinions and reviews

BLU

5.0
4.7
4.3

How can I download apps on my blue?

• 2015-03-26 05:36
  • Ibx9

2g cellphone , what were they thinking when designed this, thing!!!! ist waste money.

• 2015-03-25 09:08
  • KudT

probably i had a blu dash jr social phone from my tita...im using but i cant seem to find the play store for me to download games and social apps.could anyone help me how to find for it?kinda pissed off now.ive been trying a lot of times to fixed it.

• 2015-03-24 14:28
  • t7Xr

it is a nice phone and it was given to me by my mother.L enjoy doing browsing and other things with it,but it has small internal space such that u can not use the apps u want.The surprising thing is that it can not be use to snap a picture.

• 2015-03-22 08:47
  • fsWX

this phone sucks my mom got me it and at first i was happy cuz it seemed perfectly fine and it was phone i got for myself but when i tried to download games and stuff its says no storage this phone gets on my nerve i do not recomend it except if its for ur child and that child only needs it for calls wait somtetimes i dont even hear the calls so I DO NOT RECOMEND THIS PHONE AT ALL!!!!

• 2015-03-14 01:40
  • YgT3

This is the worst phone I ever bought. My data is set up but the phone won't let me browse or download anything. Who invented this nonsense. The phone literally works when it feels like just wasted my money on rubbish.

• 2015-03-11 01:41
  • kB61

here are some tips for this phone. set ur phone to store apps on your sd card. if you try to install apps and it keeps saying not enough space ,first you must uninstall the UPDATES FOR GOOLGE PLAY STORE APP ,REMEMBER UPDATES NOT the APP ITSELF. then try downloading and installing the app again, just remember everytime the app updates you have to uninstall updates to download another app. its a problem with the software. you need to go into the app setting to allow all your apps to be stored on your sd card

• 2015-02-21 16:10
  • LK3Y

This phone is such a piece of crap!!!! Freezes up can't get message and makes random calls. Can't hear when it rings. Loose call when ever I am talking on it. It is so useless!!! Bought from Company in Orlando. What a scam!!!

• 2015-02-13 05:53
  • Yc8V

My phone literally stop ringing not getting any sound from it! Not even music I can listen am frustrated!! No sound I don't even know when am receiving calls.

• 2015-02-10 12:48
  • jxXT

My only ish is, how do I take screenshots? Cant figure out that one.

• 2015-02-09 19:01
  • 4rax

My only ish is, how do I take screenshots? Cant figure out that one.

• 2015-02-09 18:50
  • 4rax

All y'all have to do is reset the phone in backup and reset, then select the option to write apps to SD card. The 196mb internal memory is shit, but ive figured my way around it. Also, try not to install huge apps, or apps thats bigger than say 40mbs and install a cleaner to clear junk files and clear ur cache often.

• 2015-02-09 18:48
  • 4rax

> In reply to djeye @ 2015-01-26 01:17 from Re2Z - click to readLol I just find a way to do it I send them from a next phone
Or tablets download blue tooth apps sender from play store an send it it will store on sd card

• 2015-02-05 12:09
  • kaLp

really my aunt waste her money on this phone its very slow and have insufficient space i am going to sell this crap who created that phone i am so mad.

• 2015-01-26 19:29
  • j0bq

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-21 23:39 from EjbA - click to readsame here its annoying low space

• 2015-01-26 19:27
  • j0bq

> In reply to cj @ 2015-01-17 08:00 from N9@T - click to readHello people if you do not have space on your phone all you people need to do is download mobogeni on your computer and back up all you stuff to your computer and wipe the phone and then restore it back ot on your phone and it will work the thing is the have a small space for app so if you download just a few it will full up the phone space and if you uninstall the apps it do not mean that it is gone

• 2015-01-26 01:17
  • Re2Z

This phone is crap!!!! I have only been able to download ONE app - if I try to download anymore, it says that I am low on internal storage space. PLUS, 90% of the time, I do not receive any phone calls - it just goes straight to voicemail. Very unhappy with this phone. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PHONE!

• 2015-01-22 14:49
  • b9TA

> In reply to 9z4fz @ 2015-01-20 21:46 from LKnc - click to readOf course it will work fine at first just give about 2-3 months m u will c what we r all talking about

• 2015-01-21 18:48
  • jxXT

> In reply to mia @ 2014-08-04 04:11 from jxXT - click to readI downloaded mobogenie but the phone is still saying insufficient memory. I don't know what else to do am sick of this crop.

• 2015-01-21 18:35
  • jxXT

> In reply to faye Crichlow @ 2014-11-22 00:37 from r6Cb - click to readI thought i was the only one having that prob...heeeeeelp! Anyone?

• 2015-01-21 03:15
  • jxXT
Total of 133 user reviews and opinions for BLU Dash JR.