BLU Dash JR - user opinions and reviews

BLU

5.0
4.7
4.3

here are some tips for this phone. set ur phone to store apps on your sd card. if you try to install apps and it keeps saying not enough space ,first you must uninstall the UPDATES FOR GOOLGE PLAY STORE APP ,REMEMBER UPDATES NOT the APP ITSELF. then try downloading and installing the app again, just remember everytime the app updates you have to uninstall updates to download another app. its a problem with the software. you need to go into the app setting to allow all your apps to be stored on your sd card

• 2015-02-21 16:10
  • LK3Y

This phone is such a piece of crap!!!! Freezes up can't get message and makes random calls. Can't hear when it rings. Loose call when ever I am talking on it. It is so useless!!! Bought from Company in Orlando. What a scam!!!

• 2015-02-13 05:53
  • Yc8V

My phone literally stop ringing not getting any sound from it! Not even music I can listen am frustrated!! No sound I don't even know when am receiving calls.

• 2015-02-10 12:48
  • jxXT

My only ish is, how do I take screenshots? Cant figure out that one.

• 2015-02-09 19:01
  • 4rax

My only ish is, how do I take screenshots? Cant figure out that one.

• 2015-02-09 18:50
  • 4rax

All y'all have to do is reset the phone in backup and reset, then select the option to write apps to SD card. The 196mb internal memory is shit, but ive figured my way around it. Also, try not to install huge apps, or apps thats bigger than say 40mbs and install a cleaner to clear junk files and clear ur cache often.

• 2015-02-09 18:48
  • 4rax

> In reply to djeye @ 2015-01-26 01:17 from Re2Z - click to readLol I just find a way to do it I send them from a next phone
Or tablets download blue tooth apps sender from play store an send it it will store on sd card

• 2015-02-05 12:09
  • kaLp

really my aunt waste her money on this phone its very slow and have insufficient space i am going to sell this crap who created that phone i am so mad.

• 2015-01-26 19:29
  • j0bq

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-21 23:39 from EjbA - click to readsame here its annoying low space

• 2015-01-26 19:27
  • j0bq

> In reply to cj @ 2015-01-17 08:00 from N9@T - click to readHello people if you do not have space on your phone all you people need to do is download mobogeni on your computer and back up all you stuff to your computer and wipe the phone and then restore it back ot on your phone and it will work the thing is the have a small space for app so if you download just a few it will full up the phone space and if you uninstall the apps it do not mean that it is gone

• 2015-01-26 01:17
  • Re2Z

This phone is crap!!!! I have only been able to download ONE app - if I try to download anymore, it says that I am low on internal storage space. PLUS, 90% of the time, I do not receive any phone calls - it just goes straight to voicemail. Very unhappy with this phone. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PHONE!

• 2015-01-22 14:49
  • b9TA

> In reply to 9z4fz @ 2015-01-20 21:46 from LKnc - click to readOf course it will work fine at first just give about 2-3 months m u will c what we r all talking about

• 2015-01-21 18:48
  • jxXT

> In reply to mia @ 2014-08-04 04:11 from jxXT - click to readI downloaded mobogenie but the phone is still saying insufficient memory. I don't know what else to do am sick of this crop.

• 2015-01-21 18:35
  • jxXT

> In reply to faye Crichlow @ 2014-11-22 00:37 from r6Cb - click to readI thought i was the only one having that prob...heeeeeelp! Anyone?

• 2015-01-21 03:15
  • jxXT

> In reply to read me @ 2014-12-17 13:30 from LxIW - click to readI have the same prob....but what is blue doing about it?

• 2015-01-21 03:12
  • jxXT

I purchased a blue Jr dash TV phone in july. At first it was working alright but then it became annoying. Right now i can't download anything from the play store, it keeps saying insufficient storage space even tho i have a SD card in the stupid phone.

I really wish i didn't purchase this dump, crappy phone.

I have tried everything possible to correct the issue.

All i had was 3 apps n i got rid of them all n I want to download 1 app now n there is no space.

This shit is messed up.

How do i fix this prob? How? How?

Totally annoyed

• 2015-01-21 03:05
  • jxXT

> In reply to cj @ 2015-01-17 08:00 from N9@T - click to readJust purchase one work fine ,browser working great

• 2015-01-20 21:46
  • LKnc

> In reply to T-ray @ 2014-12-31 08:10 from YiVL - click to readwhen if first bought it seemed like a great phone but when I discovered it could not browse the web

I was disgusted is there any one who could help me

• 2015-01-17 08:00
  • N9@T

> In reply to Anthony @ 2014-12-30 05:45 from jxXT - click to readMy phone is doing the same! Its so annoying.

• 2015-01-07 17:01
  • Iud0

I am not receiving any calls, just a few days ago it was working fine, now all of a sudden i can't receive any calls, but i can make em, and my home button isnt working, it makes the clicking noise like its allowing me to redirect to the home screen, but it doesnt, is there a professional on here, that can help out?

• 2014-12-31 08:10
  • YiVL
Total of 127 user reviews and opinions for BLU Dash JR.