BLU Dash JR - user opinions and reviews

BLU

5.0
4.7
4.3

> In reply to tiggereds @ 2015-02-21 16:10 from LK3Y - click to readPiece of junk. It keeps crashing, lack of memory. Useless.

• 2015-05-23 11:06
  • 4qjc

Only slightly more useful than a Fisher Price toddler toy. AntiDash is completely right. Except the calls are also so poor quality no one can hear me either and most calls drop or the phone hangs itself up. It does not have the capacity to hold even one game (like DragonStory, etc) without crashing, lagging to the point of not being able to play, etc. You can't use facebook or facebook messenger due to memory problems. I've had as few as 4 text messages and it will tell me that I can't receive messages because memory is full. It looks cute, but I have no idea who could use this phone successfully. Someone who doesn't play any games, get online, text, make phone calls, or use most apps. Seriously, it's only slightly more useful than a Fisher Price toddler toy, but more frustrating.

• 2015-05-16 04:34
  • qI0t

I cant get Emojis. The camera on this phone sucks. Its a cute phone but I cant hear most of my calls. I have an 18 gig sd card and it still wont hold anything.. Trying to surf the web is like punching a brick wall..

• 2015-05-15 21:23
  • kjmm

This phone is a skunt the phone wont download no music nor video

• 2015-05-15 19:06
  • LBH7

its locked and says open with google acc but still not opening

• 2015-05-12 04:39
  • LBiq

please my blu Dash jnr doesnt recieve incoming calls when i checked the call bearing settings everything about call is disabled when i try to enable they ask for call beraring pasword which i kno nothing about... please help

• 2015-05-07 18:22
  • fuex

my blu dash Jr has vibration problem closes applications automatically. cant do nothing really on the phone can some please help me

• 2015-05-02 19:23
  • QuDM

So you have to go to settings ->applications->preferred install location->select internal storage. then move the app to sad card every time

• 2015-04-29 20:18
  • 4Dn9
  • F

So you have to go to settings ->applications->preferred install location->select internal storage. It's should work now. Who ever made this phone messed up big time.

• 2015-04-29 20:14
  • 4Dn9
  • F

i dont get it i had my phone by my friends house i was trying to connect to their internet and my phone didn't allowed me to and after that experiance it doesnt want to connect to no other internet i dont know what to do any one have suggestions?

• 2015-04-26 03:09
  • NTtw

> In reply to lyrem @ 2015-03-24 14:28 from t7Xr - click to readHas anyone told you how to get play store on your phone

• 2015-04-15 00:27
  • g09L

> In reply to crissy @ 2015-04-08 22:58 from LxIW - click to readI can't get storage space

• 2015-04-12 22:17
  • JPIx

How to transfer picture and music to sd card

• 2015-04-08 22:58
  • LxIW

My BLU dash can't seem to play my music on repeat all, it just plays one song then it stops and in unable to even get back into music, what do i do as a phone that can't play music as no use to me, so please anyone assist me as the report option doesn't work either! Thanks in advance!

• 2015-04-05 18:51
  • iV%Q

How can I download apps on my blue?

• 2015-03-26 05:36
  • Ibx9

2g cellphone , what were they thinking when designed this, thing!!!! ist waste money.

• 2015-03-25 09:08
  • KudT

probably i had a blu dash jr social phone from my tita...im using but i cant seem to find the play store for me to download games and social apps.could anyone help me how to find for it?kinda pissed off now.ive been trying a lot of times to fixed it.

• 2015-03-24 14:28
  • t7Xr

it is a nice phone and it was given to me by my mother.L enjoy doing browsing and other things with it,but it has small internal space such that u can not use the apps u want.The surprising thing is that it can not be use to snap a picture.

• 2015-03-22 08:47
  • fsWX

this phone sucks my mom got me it and at first i was happy cuz it seemed perfectly fine and it was phone i got for myself but when i tried to download games and stuff its says no storage this phone gets on my nerve i do not recomend it except if its for ur child and that child only needs it for calls wait somtetimes i dont even hear the calls so I DO NOT RECOMEND THIS PHONE AT ALL!!!!

• 2015-03-14 01:40
  • YgT3

This is the worst phone I ever bought. My data is set up but the phone won't let me browse or download anything. Who invented this nonsense. The phone literally works when it feels like just wasted my money on rubbish.

• 2015-03-11 01:41
  • kB61
Total of 147 user reviews and opinions for BLU Dash JR.