BLU Dash JR - user opinions and reviews

201000

7.0
6.5
6.0

I hate this stupid phone!! OMG!! I have a 16G memory card and it won't download anything because it keeps saying "device has insufficient space" even though the 5 small apps I have already downloaded are ON THE MEMORY CARD!!! It's so sickening. I constantly get angry and just want to slam dis phone on the wall!! What the F! Don't buy! Because you can't make use of it with out a memory card any way and when you do buy the memory card this is the result...... CRAP!!!

• 2014-12-17 13:30
  • LxIW

The play store is not downloading any app, its keep ssying "storage space full and its not using my four G. Memory card.

• 2014-12-16 17:48
  • iV%2

Have just started using BluDash Jr. and have a few questions.
I have a strong WiFi signal and can get into internet and also a 32GB SD card bit when I try to check for Updates, it says that there is a new version available but when I hit update it says network connection failed.

• 2014-12-16 15:09
  • 4{g$

My Blu Dash Jr. has changed language from English to French. How can i change it back to English.
Anju

• 2014-12-09 12:57
  • LB26

> In reply to Uriel @ 2014-11-21 06:49 from 0fK0 - click to readPlease tell me how to fix wen my phone isn't getting any calls it goes str88 to voicemail

• 2014-12-02 01:19
  • Q$Ne

I have a dash 5.5 and there's no option to remove an email account. I no longer use the account and would like it removed from my phone but cannot for the life of me figure out how. It's very frustrating. Does anyone know how??

• 2014-11-27 03:08
  • QZNP

> In reply to faye Crichlow @ 2014-11-22 00:37 from r6Cb - click to readI'm having the same problem and don't know what todo to fix it .

• 2014-11-22 00:51
  • kBhh

I have a blu dash 5.0 i put in a 16GB i move the apps to my memory card lately when i try to download anything play store keep saying not enought phone storage plzz help i keep deleting so much of my stuff and it still wont work

• 2014-11-22 00:37
  • r6Cb

Why doesn't my home button work anymore? The first month j had my phone it was working, but now I have to press the back button in order to exit. Why is this?

• 2014-11-21 06:53
  • 0fK0

> In reply to javair @ 2014-09-19 13:11 from jxXT - click to readIt Does that to me. When someone calls me, my phone doesn't ring, it goes straight to voicemail and what if it's an important call. How do I fix this so I Can receive calls.

• 2014-11-21 06:49
  • 0fK0

• 2014-11-20 01:57
  • r6Cb

I have the additional memory card installed. I initally could get my gmail on the phone. But now it says i need to upgrade my google and there isn't enough memory. Help.

• 2014-11-16 17:42
  • I0@J

well my blu dash Jr 4.0 was bought in the use and in less than a week my phone stop working i tired every thing that the manual said but now the phone comes on and off introducing in self and it stop there. how can this problem be solve some help please

• 2014-11-14 00:21
  • Mfx9

> In reply to Esther @ 2014-09-18 10:25 from NwWK - click to readEsther,did you get a solution?

• 2014-11-06 22:33
  • N7DX

> In reply to Unruly_Bwoss1 @ 2014-10-30 15:13 from LKpB - click to readaccording to me this happens because you haven`t configurated it in order to sending the photos to the memory card, go to adjust and select sending the photos or whatever you like to the memory card, that`s is all you have to do

• 2014-10-30 20:45
  • PHy1

I would like to know why everytime i download it goes on the phone memory an not the memory card???????? Could someone tell me what to do or why is that please.

• 2014-10-30 15:13
  • LKpB

i have a BLU Dash JR and the camera is not working, its saying that i should install a camera software but i dont know which one to install, and someone give me a reasonable solution please.

• 2014-10-28 19:23
  • kiP5
  • F

> In reply to Claire @ 2014-10-21 16:40 from Lxff - click to readyou can reset it. turn of it, and then push star button and volumen down button, release these buttons and them apears a new menu look for the option restore deaful configuration.
android system recovery

use volumen button,to move up and down and power button enter

sorry for my english

• 2014-10-28 02:59
  • LCbQ

> In reply to Will @ 2014-10-07 20:17 from q{9P - click to readI don't think it uses a full size sim card - those are almost the size of a credit card. I think it uses a mini-sim, which is 25mm x 15mm (approx 1" x 1/2"). The micro-sim is the next smaller (15mm x 12mm).

• 2014-10-27 21:16
  • s7vh
Total of 98 user reviews and opinions for BLU Dash JR.