BLU Dash JR - user opinions and reviews

BLU

7.0
6.5
6.0

I forgot the new password that i have used in my newly bought BLU dash JR K. I went to the store where i have bought it and surprisingly mine phone can not be reset, HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? Someone might have had this experience before? Pls help

• 2014-10-21 16:40
  • Lxff

> In reply to Dove @ 2014-10-01 16:20 from jste - click to readI totally agree with you on this due to me having one and it frustrate the hell out of me..... i am really upset tht i purchased this phone.... Everytime u have to re-start the phone cause it freezing up ever so often.

• 2014-10-17 19:52
  • 8ySF

picture quality is poor,keep telling me that phone storage is poor what should i do?

• 2014-10-14 16:05
  • kaJw

> In reply to javair @ 2014-09-19 13:11 from jxXT - click to readSave numbers the sim and do a factory reset

• 2014-10-10 03:25
  • LKmj

> In reply to Tricia @ 2014-08-11 20:49 from kbht - click to readPls am in nigeria but can't us my blu star JR because it can't capture d Nigerian network mtn. What can i do?

• 2014-10-09 00:17
  • fuNc

I just purchased this phone and it uses full size SIM cards not mini. Basic and cheap quality but for the price, can't complain.

• 2014-10-07 20:17
  • q{9P

> In reply to estavan @ 2014-09-21 02:43 from jxXT - click to readDon't bother it cause huge lags in the functioning.

• 2014-10-01 16:22
  • Re2S

Originally, my experience with Blu phones were of an intriguingly clever mixture of form and function, often with clever quirks. This phone, however, has the form, but leaves much to be desired regarding function.

The Blu Dash Jr is well constructed and and has a comfortable feel to the average hand. It has proved itself capable of surviving numerous drops from waist height. In short it feels and looks ok and is inexpensive.

Unfortunately, those are the only things I can give it credit for. Perhaps due to its pricing, its functioning as a smartphone is severely lacking. The Dash Jr lags in scrolling, opening an app, carrying out a request even shutting down and starting. Placing a call takes between 30 to 90 seconds before it even displays that it is placing a call. Space is extremely limited internally with only 512mb of which a sparse 160mb is accessible to the user. You will constantly be asked to delete data to make room.

Battery life is terrible. as a dual Sim phone it barely makes sense because the battery dies twice as fast with two Sim cards installed. I had to remove one for it to last a full day. when I added a Data plan it last anywhere from 2 to 3 hours.

Overall my experience has been a frustrating one. But I don't want to leave you thinking that it all bad.for the first half hour after unboxing it I had fun.

• 2014-10-01 16:20
  • jste

I want to store all my apps on my memory card any ideas

• 2014-09-21 02:43
  • jxXT

> In reply to angrybird @ 2014-07-22 05:56 from PHvm - click to readMy blu is not receiving any phone call

• 2014-09-19 13:11
  • jxXT

my phone has no network, unfortunately i don't have the user manual, what can i do? I'm in Kenya

• 2014-09-18 10:25
  • NwWK

can this phone do oovoo

• 2014-09-05 01:54
  • 43EG

> In reply to Novella @ 2014-08-27 18:57 from kaJ9 - click to readMy games wont load whats rong these phones

• 2014-08-29 01:06
  • Rf7@

I have read other persons post and i have downloaded the mobomarket app on my Blu dash but my games wont load plus the phone is still crying out for low memory even though my downloads are saving on my sd card. Can somebody suggest solution?

• 2014-08-27 18:57
  • kaJ9

> In reply to sjc @ 2014-07-31 02:21 from jxXT - click to readI tried the app you suggested but my games still wont load. what else should i do? I really need help

• 2014-08-27 18:46
  • kaJ9

phone went black in two days, gives you hell to charge, losing charge even when it is plugged in very poor quality phone

• 2014-08-11 20:49
  • kbht

> In reply to ven @ 2014-02-26 04:21 from Rf7@ - click to readYou can download the mobogenie app n use it to download your ringtones wallpapers videos n Android apps

• 2014-08-04 04:11
  • jxXT

> In reply to Lloyd @ 2014-07-25 21:52 from kiPN - click to readThe same thing happened to me and i even ended up deleting some apps and continued to clear data when the notification came upâ¦â¦but i realize that by using mobomarket to download apps, games and themes instead of google play store, there is no longer any mention of low space.

• 2014-07-31 02:21
  • jxXT

mine only came with 160 mb of free memory and keeps crying for low space even when all of my apps are on my memory card and it also prevents me from getting more than 4 applications as it say there is no space. I have a 8Gb memory card and only used 1gb and now cant get anything else on my Sd card as of the low internal memory

• 2014-07-25 21:52
  • kiPN

> In reply to angry1014 @ 2014-07-07 03:30 from kaK{ - click to readI can't receive a call its so annoying it makes me angry because every time i gett a message you received a call from.... so every time I have to phone that person. I hate this damn blu

• 2014-07-22 05:56
  • PHvm
Total of 78 user reviews and opinions for BLU Dash JR.