BLU Deejay II - user opinions and reviews

BLU

6.6
6.3
6.2

how to get the volume up

• 2014-06-28 09:51
  • 4mDm

I've just recently bought this model. I haven't had much time to play with it, but it's been disappointing so far. As far as the design goes, it's a cute phone. Petite, colorful,and the buttons are easy to maneuver, if you have smaller hands. It's made of cheaper plastic, but it feels solid. On design alone, it'd get a 7/10.

Features are...unique. If you are looking for a phone to just play music on, it might work out for you. But I have yet to figure out how to access my SMS inbox (as it states not available when I try to access it). Trying to set the APN (which doesn't seem to have an area of input) to access internet is beyond difficult. The rest of the features could be compared to some of the older model cell phones, cheap. Or, maybe to some, charming antiquity. Following the rating system here, it would be 4/10.

Performance cannot be determined due to the aforementioned problems. Though without the use of SMS/MMS (the primary reason I ordered this phone) would severely bring down the rating on this phone.

I will be returning the phone, if I cannot solve the issues I have with it.

• 2013-02-14 18:21
  • kUCn

When I receive a call I can only hear the caller if I put the phone one hands-free mode. If it is not on hands-free I can't hear anything but they can hear me. When I make a call I can hear the person I'm calling and they can hear me. Is there a setting that I am missing somewhere?

• 2013-01-22 01:26
  • X9Ni

Is this phone wifi capable?? Bought for my niece and shes about to give up on her new phone..

• 2013-01-02 04:17
  • u1j2

which is louder blu deejay 2 or blu deejay t200

• 2012-12-19 00:00
  • LKm5

I have to admit its a cute phone, but i can't access the internet with this thing.

• 2012-11-10 03:43

• Qu8c

I forget my password, how can i reset it back to default 1122

• 2012-09-26 18:42
  • LJmE

What type of ebooks does this take? pdf? mobi? lit? java?

• 2012-07-25 01:12
  • 8yRI

how do you put a lock in the messages and others.

• 2012-06-08 09:01
  • R5uk

> In reply to rik @ 2012-02-25 01:31 from u{Km - click to readumm, you just need to hold in the spacebar for a while and then the flashlight turns on

• 2012-05-29 08:40
  • PEa0

> In reply to soundoffboytt @ 2011-09-14 01:11 from LK3D - click to readyou go to audio player and select list option and change memory card off u can add songs this player,volume control u press I or O buttens in the keypad !!

• 2012-03-09 18:23
  • v{te
  • FRUSTRATED CUSTOMER
  • Rating0

I am now not sure about what seemed at first,to be a quality product,BLU Deejay2, Q160.
I am very disappointed in the way the manual for this phone is written,the english version.There are no illustrations to help explain the purpose of the various icons or to clearly point out the phone's various parts.
I have had to figure out many of the functions of this product without much help from the manual. My attempts at transferring music files from my computer have'nt been successful. The 'Quick Start Guide' does very little in explaining this procedure.
I am also not sure how to raise the volume, making it difficult to hear the person I am speaking with.
I am not here to condemn a product which does have some good features despite the manual,but to bring to your attention those areas that need to be improved upon. Thank you for taking the time to read my comments,and I eagerly await your assistance.

Yours respectfully,Sheldon.

• 2012-02-26 01:10
  • 8ySj

to Turn on the torch ... press the space bar continuously

• 2012-02-25 01:31
  • u{Km

how can i switch on the torch? i'm using this phone and i still can't find how to switch on the torch. the manual says press menu and then # but it won't work. plz help

• 2011-12-30 15:39
  • tev0

when will blu mobiles will be available in India.
Blu manufacturers please reply.

• 2011-10-28 00:07
  • wdQR

> In reply to Baazu @ 2011-09-04 17:31 from w7ir - click to readto raise the volume u press the o button on the keyboard. to lower the volume u press the i button on the keyboard

• 2011-10-09 15:27
  • LxIi

Hey how do you move songs from your memory card to the media player on this phone?

• 2011-09-14 01:11
  • LK3D

I cannot adjust the volume of the phone's audio player. The instruction manual says to slide the track pad up or down to control the volume, but this do other functions, ie. pause / play & stop respectively? Does anybody know how to control the volume of this phone?

• 2011-09-04 17:31
  • w7ir

nice phone mayby i will buy one

• 2011-08-31 12:43
  • Sdr2
Total of 20 user reviews and opinions for BLU Deejay II.