BLU Jenny - user opinions and reviews

BLU

6.7
6.7
7.2

I'm getting battery error when the charger is plugged in

• 2014-03-30 03:47
  • LK3x

My phone just died suddenly after one week of use. It was charged. I tried charging it but nothing happened. Cab anyone help.

• 2014-01-20 11:19
  • u4gD

my phone in spanish iam trying to get it back in english

• 2014-01-16 01:33
  • Q2NK

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-10 03:02 from 4YZq - click to readPress Left soft key. Scroll down to settings (wrench symbol). Scroll down to option 4 phone settings (Spanish/Portuguese configuration del Telefonica). Scroll to option 2 language (Spanish/Portuguese indiorna). Press center input button. Scroll to English. Press center input button or OK. Good Luck.

• 2013-09-28 22:49
  • 0Yi1

how about a flipping manual- can we get one!? and the link on this page to one doesn't work!

• 2013-09-23 06:52
  • khQG

my phone was stolen and I would like to cancel it

• 2013-09-22 17:19
  • 495b

How to change language - thought I went thru all options, can't find language - would someone walk me thru it?

• 2013-09-10 03:02
  • 4YZq

> In reply to top gun @ 2013-08-31 04:41 from PFub - click to readTo start it hold down on the key with the little phone with the line through it.

• 2013-09-04 06:27
  • 4K7g

I have this phone for 3 weeks now and I'm trying to put a pass word on my message. But I can only put it when the phone is turning back on. Can anyone tell me watto do are wat can be done?

• 2013-09-02 21:01
  • ka8d

can anybody tell me how to turn it on?

• 2013-08-31 04:41
  • PFub

can somebody tell me how to turn it on

• 2013-08-31 04:31
  • PFub

Can anyone tell me how to use the speed dial on this phone

• 2013-08-19 02:09
  • 8ySg

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-30 01:07 from qi}@ - click to readThis phone is cheapest at Amazon.com. Shipping time about 1 week.

• 2013-07-29 00:19
  • 4YVH

The phone was 33$ CAD shipped (purchased on eBay). It is a good size, and I'm looking forward to the predicted battery life. One thing I would like to stress is the lack of T9. I use the phone in English (my only real spoken language) and there is no predictive text whatsoever. The LED flashlight is a great feature, and the voice quality seems to be good. There is a certain appeal to the way the buttons click that makes you feel like the phone is put together well.

Lack of MMS feature is kind of annoying, and I find navigating the menu system somewhat confusing at times. Little things are funky, like when you send an SMS, it takes 3 clicks to send. Also, I'm a huge fan of threaded SMS, which of course is not available.

• 2013-07-23 03:15
  • NG41

the manual tells me in order to get connected to the social hub i need to visit my network provider... i did same and yet no connection.... and every time i try to connect to the blu store or the B club its saying download failed... need help....

• 2013-06-24 16:32
  • LBaf

I seem to be having problem with everything. Inserted Micro SD Card, device does not seem to recognize it. Cannot use Camera; Cannot transfer music files even from a computer. Cannot transfer photos.

Please does anybody know how to use this camera?

• 2013-06-17 13:38
  • qU5A

Camera is basic. No zoom. No light. Bad imagining,

• 2013-05-02 14:43
  • kC}0

Just got this phone and activated it. Can anyone tell me how to use the camera? User's guide gives no directions but shows camera as option in Multimedia menu. I have no such option. Does my software need updating? If so how? thnx

• 2013-04-28 02:56
  • Ybxy

It's that a Nokia 100 with a camera?

• 2013-04-02 20:26
  • 0U2h

Can this camera be zoomed?

• 2013-04-01 07:55
  • kiN}
Total of 26 user reviews and opinions for BLU Jenny.