BLU Life One - user opinions and reviews

BLU

7.6
7.6
7.7

does this phone have voice activated talk to text like the windows phone

• 2014-07-29 07:44
  • wMHH

can we use it it in&nbs­p;india effectively?

• 2014-07-20 16:52
  • bCgG

The only down side i have using this phone is if the battery should be 2600mah or more. otherwise though the L120 is the best. hope the come out with extended replacement battery soon

• 2014-07-16 18:16
  • kiNP

Been using this phone for about 4/5 months. Overall, i would recommend it to any one.
PROS - Camera works good, Storage capabilities are exceptional,OS is quite fast, viewing pix, vids etc great.
CONS - of recent i have been experiencing some problems with the WIFI i dont kno if anyone can relate, but the WIFI says connected and when i try to use it i cant. PLEASE NOTE this only happens in places where signal is not exceptionally strong.

• 2014-07-14 20:04
  • PHc8

Has anyone had the problem with the camera? Mine is saying it can't connect to the camera and its been like that for a few days now and I need the camera for a lot of things. Please help.

• 2014-07-09 17:54
  • IkNH

I would say the phone is okay, but I paid 300 bucks and I cannot get my voicemail to work. Then customer service is the worst I've ever dealt with. I am completly disappointed. I want my money back and throw the phone at the person for giving me such a headache! Hope someone can help because searching on the web to change my access number is ridiculous! And the rep said he doesn't have internet service to top it off!

Pissed off

• 2014-07-03 01:21
  • I0Vw

I can't comment on the WiFi... It seems work work fine on this phone... My issue is the GPS... Doesn't work on this phone...

Only way it works is if you stand in an open field and say there.... If you move you might lose GPS lock...

For example I went for an hour long drive yesterday... GPS locked onto satellites when we were turning off the car... Had to switch over to my nexus 5 instead... Nexus 5 locked onto satellite 1 second after starting the map program while we were moving...

I am returning the phone to amazon just as soon as I get the moto x in the mail...

• 2014-06-23 19:35
  • qF8B

The only version is the L120 , A o I does not exist

• 2014-06-20 17:43
  • PvBa

I have heard some people comments about the wifi and how the phone shut off unexpectedly. Pls tell me if one can use another Earpiece except the one that comes with this phone and how far about the wifi issues. And lastly some people says it has 2 versions(l120a & l120i), is it true cos gsm arena didnt mention anything like l120a & l120i. Pls reply

• 2014-06-13 09:59
  • fuNc

Does blu plan to update this phone be updated??

• 2014-05-27 17:39
  • kaJ9

The phone worked great. But have recently ran into a problem I don't know if the transmitter or antena was broken but it only gets service if its laying in one spot for a long period of time. As soon as I pick it up it completely loses all signal I contacted the phone company an everything is fine as far as service being available. I also have another blu phone same carrier gets good service always. How do I go about getting this phone fixed. I have only had it a month an a half an paid almost 300 bucks for it. Would like to have it fixed an not just throw it in the old phone drawer..

• 2014-05-25 23:24
  • 4k2Q

the wifi has issues, doesnt get signal well and signal drops cannot input more than 63 characters

• 2014-05-25 07:18
  • 4E0x

Ive had this phone a month. Its died and shut off once now its on the charger been on there a while and it will not turn on. My red light is blinking still but nothing happens. Please my husband is so pissed..

• 2014-05-13 04:21
  • Ibxc

-The battery on this is ok-ish...I mean I used it a lot (surf web, watch 20mins worth of YouTube videos, watched a 2 hour movie at 720p , listened music for about 30mins, texted, Wi-Fi turned on all the time etc.) And the battery lasted about 10 hours....
-The screen is amazing. Nice, bright and large so texting is a breeze... No disappointment there
-The camera back camera is OK but some pictures seem dull when compared to pictures took by an S3

-it did shut off on me unexpectedly a couple of time though ..not sure why

• 2014-05-12 23:25
  • ka8J

I just got this phone. So far everything is great however I found out a problem with it. Everytime im in a car and the phone shakes the music stops and plays and stops and plays continuously. I don't know if it is a configuration or and actual manufacturing problem. Can somebody tell me what it is? Thank you in advanced

• 2014-05-01 13:40
  • Iudm

have a problem with lock button need to press a little harder than other phones to lock or turn on

• 2014-04-25 07:33
  • q2xE

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-12 03:50 from Iudm - click to readi believe its the power button and down volume control

• 2014-04-18 06:13
  • q@xy

The blue life one is thee best phone ever.. I love the colours and I love the fact that it is cheaper than a galaxy or iPhone and u still get this kind of quality. Plus it comes with a case.

• 2014-04-15 22:19
  • j{qQ

Blue life one x ..... How does it make a screenshot ?

• 2014-04-12 03:50
  • Iudm

Had this phone for over a year now! It is still amazing. Every blue moon the phone has powered off by itself and it takes a battery pull to reset. But that happens very rarely. Also my GPS does not work. I'm sure that's an issue with the app and not the phone. Other than that, it works beautifully. Several people have commented on how great this phone is compared to their galaxies. And the best part about this phone is Ebay has cases for it now!!!!!!!!!!! We have cases!!!!!!!!!! Go to EBAY everyone!!Yes!!!!!!!!!

• 2014-04-02 17:11
  • 7BbL
Total of 210 user reviews and opinions for BLU Life One.