BLU Life One - user opinions and reviews

BLU

7.6
7.6
7.7

Is the screen suppose to light up when I get a notification or just the little light in the front? I feel like there is a lot of small problems with this phone.

• 2014-09-15 03:22
  • j}ev

Mine cannot connect to the camera.

• 2014-09-14 18:50
  • KsML

Great phone it really is worth the money however the only things I would particularly improve is
1. More RAM 1Gb is not that much as it is easily used up
2. Optional but a larger battery would be good maybe 2500mAh

• 2014-09-02 05:08
  • 8yRL

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-09 17:54 from IkNH - click to readTry restarting your phone or try to factory reset it

• 2014-08-29 21:02
  • kZd}

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-09 17:54 from IkNH - click to readSame here. I've been using the phone for about 8 months and 2 months ago, the camera app turned to a green screen then it stopped working altogether. Bummed out, because I need the camera as well.

• 2014-08-29 13:34
  • v0w@

Are there parts available for the Blu life one?

• 2014-08-03 00:02
  • Re2D

> In reply to chris @ 2014-07-20 16:52 from bCgG - click to readWorks ok , i Stay in Madras

• 2014-08-02 15:48
  • PbtC

does this phone have voice activated talk to text like the windows phone

• 2014-07-29 07:44
  • wMHH

can we use it it in&nbs­p;india effectively?

• 2014-07-20 16:52
  • bCgG

The only down side i have using this phone is if the battery should be 2600mah or more. otherwise though the L120 is the best. hope the come out with extended replacement battery soon

• 2014-07-16 18:16
  • kiNP

Been using this phone for about 4/5 months. Overall, i would recommend it to any one.
PROS - Camera works good, Storage capabilities are exceptional,OS is quite fast, viewing pix, vids etc great.
CONS - of recent i have been experiencing some problems with the WIFI i dont kno if anyone can relate, but the WIFI says connected and when i try to use it i cant. PLEASE NOTE this only happens in places where signal is not exceptionally strong.

• 2014-07-14 20:04
  • PHc8

Has anyone had the problem with the camera? Mine is saying it can't connect to the camera and its been like that for a few days now and I need the camera for a lot of things. Please help.

• 2014-07-09 17:54
  • IkNH

I would say the phone is okay, but I paid 300 bucks and I cannot get my voicemail to work. Then customer service is the worst I've ever dealt with. I am completly disappointed. I want my money back and throw the phone at the person for giving me such a headache! Hope someone can help because searching on the web to change my access number is ridiculous! And the rep said he doesn't have internet service to top it off!

Pissed off

• 2014-07-03 01:21
  • I0Vw

I can't comment on the WiFi... It seems work work fine on this phone... My issue is the GPS... Doesn't work on this phone...

Only way it works is if you stand in an open field and say there.... If you move you might lose GPS lock...

For example I went for an hour long drive yesterday... GPS locked onto satellites when we were turning off the car... Had to switch over to my nexus 5 instead... Nexus 5 locked onto satellite 1 second after starting the map program while we were moving...

I am returning the phone to amazon just as soon as I get the moto x in the mail...

• 2014-06-23 19:35
  • qF8B

The only version is the L120 , A o I does not exist

• 2014-06-20 17:43
  • PvBa

I have heard some people comments about the wifi and how the phone shut off unexpectedly. Pls tell me if one can use another Earpiece except the one that comes with this phone and how far about the wifi issues. And lastly some people says it has 2 versions(l120a & l120i), is it true cos gsm arena didnt mention anything like l120a & l120i. Pls reply

• 2014-06-13 09:59
  • fuNc

Does blu plan to update this phone be updated??

• 2014-05-27 17:39
  • kaJ9

The phone worked great. But have recently ran into a problem I don't know if the transmitter or antena was broken but it only gets service if its laying in one spot for a long period of time. As soon as I pick it up it completely loses all signal I contacted the phone company an everything is fine as far as service being available. I also have another blu phone same carrier gets good service always. How do I go about getting this phone fixed. I have only had it a month an a half an paid almost 300 bucks for it. Would like to have it fixed an not just throw it in the old phone drawer..

• 2014-05-25 23:24
  • 4k2Q

the wifi has issues, doesnt get signal well and signal drops cannot input more than 63 characters

• 2014-05-25 07:18
  • 4E0x

Ive had this phone a month. Its died and shut off once now its on the charger been on there a while and it will not turn on. My red light is blinking still but nothing happens. Please my husband is so pissed..

• 2014-05-13 04:21
  • Ibxc
Total of 217 user reviews and opinions for BLU Life One.