BLU Life Play - user opinions and reviews

BLU

8.2
7.9
8.0

> In reply to Ms Karen @ 2014-07-04 23:05 from 4I}U - click to readThe simplest way to contact BLU is via their website. They are a smaller company but they are committed to assisting. I recommend emailing them in the future, and mentioning that you called. Other reviews on amazon cite BLU as being understanding and helpful when dealing with the charger issue.

• 2014-08-25 14:38
  • IbxA

> In reply to Jam @ 2014-08-01 03:39 from UD$j - click to readSettings - About Phone - Status

• 2014-08-20 10:10
  • ak{b

> In reply to butterspice @ 2014-08-19 17:14 from IvdW - click to readNo need to worry you made a great choice. Don't listen to the bad reviews about this phone listen to the good ones. This is a very good phone especially for its price. A gyroscope senses rotational motion and changes in orientation of the phone. It is used as a general sensor or to provide 3d optical illusions in cellphones. However, this phone doesn't have one

• 2014-08-20 03:57
  • LKpb

Wat is gyroscopes ? And I just purchased one of those phones today and now I'm seeing all those bad reviews on it.....did I make a wrong choice with this phone

• 2014-08-19 17:14
  • IvdW

had phone for just 2weeks n is trying to take picture and ut says camera failed. anyone knows what to do or has anyone has this problem

• 2014-08-18 03:00
  • jxXT

My blu is two months old and the charging port has gone out and i dont see any warranty information on it

• 2014-08-17 16:00
  • j@%x

> In reply to unicorn @ 2014-06-04 15:39 from j@s1 - click to readInteresting...I'm having the same issue. I was going to buy a replacement battery, but if it didn't resolve your issue...

• 2014-08-15 17:47
  • I4rr

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-16 04:28 from jxXT - click to readMy phone did the same thing I had to go get the charger box where u sit the battery in just to keep it charged. man I hate this phone cause it is new but want charge from the port.lol life play need to do better ijs.

• 2014-08-09 09:55
  • Ibxn

Any who has this kind of phone? Can you please tell me how to get Wifi Mac address of this phone? I cannot see it through Google. please do tell me thank you

• 2014-08-01 03:39
  • UD$j

Hi! I' m in love with this phone BUT when I send a video thru whatsapp to the other person come all distorted and weird....help please

• 2014-07-17 01:39
  • LBMg

This is the worst piece crap of a phone I've ever bought. Try viewing my gallery and each time I try to go on it kicks me right off. The next thing is my phone stop taking charge and the charger is fine. The charging port is whack. Don't buy! No good! #waste #my #darn #money. Phone is jus 6 months old.

• 2014-07-16 04:28
  • jxXT

> In reply to unicorn @ 2014-06-04 15:39 from j@s1 - click to readRemove clear cover on back...it doesn't move when button is pressed..I had the same issue..it just hold down ya power button sometimes...it needs to be more flexible....and if you tried to update and it failed...that does that to.

• 2014-07-12 20:31
  • 7BIG

This is sold in Romania under the name of Allview Viper 1

• 2014-07-11 21:32
  • mEAf

> In reply to Sean @ 2014-05-07 16:31 from LKpb - click to readI have the same problem and I have written to BLU several times, and have not gotten any useful responses from them. Basically they made an artificial partition of the phone memory so the active area for apps is only 1GB which runs out of space easily.

• 2014-07-08 08:21
  • RvMb

> In reply to blu @ 2014-06-03 08:28 from 64hJ - click to readI use a app called Contact Plus. You can find it on google play.

• 2014-07-08 08:16
  • RvMb

I have enjoyed using this phone since acquiring it in April. Great quality screen & display. Good responsiveness and speed. OK battery performance. The main issue I have had is that I feel hoodwinked by BLU advertising the Life Play as having 4GB RAM. It has an artificial limit of 1GB RAM for apps, so I have had a miserable time with frequent low memory errors/warnings, even though I have removed most of the apps I would wish to use, because my emails take up a fair amount of space.

The customer service from BLU has been LESS THAN HELPFUL - poor in fact.

Many lower cost phones don't have this limitation. They allow users to benefit from all the memory in the phone to install and use apps. So this has been a big disappointment with this purchase

• 2014-07-08 07:52
  • RvMb

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-30 17:50 from Iuxp - click to readIve had the same issue with my Blu Life. I also purchased mine in February but it stopped charging the next month. Luckily I brought insurance for it. I called them and they had no contact information for Blu. They then called Amazon whom also didn't have contact information for Blu. If I didn't have insurance Id be outta pocket. Thy told me to get it fixed and they'd reimburse my cost, I haven't yet done this cause I'm afraid if I let someone else attempt to fix this they may cause more damage and I'd still be outta pocket. So I found a temporary solution. I brought a battery charger. But this charges for 8-10 hrs and I'm without my phone. Forgot to mention that I finally found contact information for Blu but no one answers. And, my son also has Blu 5.5 but he doesn't have this issue only my 4.7.

• 2014-07-04 23:05
  • 4I}U

I bought 2 of the BLU life play phones from Amazon in February of this year. After only one week my phone stopped charging. I was able to return it to Amazon since it was a new purchase. I received a refund and bought another BLU life play for myself. My phone quit charging again in May. My husband's phone quit charging this month. (June) Be aware of the charging problems that this phone has. my daughter has a BLU Studio 5.0 II and has nad no charging problems. It is upsetting to pay almost $200 for a phone and for it to not even last 6 months. BLU has a terrible service department as well so it is not likely I can have my phones repaired.

• 2014-06-30 17:50
  • Iuxp

It looks like gionee elife e3!!

• 2014-06-30 02:24
  • 9G{L

This phone don't have gyro!!!! i have one

• 2014-06-29 02:51
  • JvUy
Total of 341 user reviews and opinions for BLU Life Play.