BLU Life Play - user opinions and reviews

BLU

8.2
7.8
7.9

Hi! I' m in love with this phone BUT when I send a video thru whatsapp to the other person come all distorted and weird....help please

• 2014-07-17 01:39
  • LBMg

This is the worst piece crap of a phone I've ever bought. Try viewing my gallery and each time I try to go on it kicks me right off. The next thing is my phone stop taking charge and the charger is fine. The charging port is whack. Don't buy! No good! #waste #my #darn #money. Phone is jus 6 months old.

• 2014-07-16 04:28
  • jxXT

> In reply to unicorn @ 2014-06-04 15:39 from j@s1 - click to readRemove clear cover on back...it doesn't move when button is pressed..I had the same issue..it just hold down ya power button sometimes...it needs to be more flexible....and if you tried to update and it failed...that does that to.

• 2014-07-12 20:31
  • 7BIG

This is sold in Romania under the name of Allview Viper 1

• 2014-07-11 21:32
  • mEAf

> In reply to Sean @ 2014-05-07 16:31 from LKpb - click to readI have the same problem and I have written to BLU several times, and have not gotten any useful responses from them. Basically they made an artificial partition of the phone memory so the active area for apps is only 1GB which runs out of space easily.

• 2014-07-08 08:21
  • RvMb

> In reply to blu @ 2014-06-03 08:28 from 64hJ - click to readI use a app called Contact Plus. You can find it on google play.

• 2014-07-08 08:16
  • RvMb

I have enjoyed using this phone since acquiring it in April. Great quality screen & display. Good responsiveness and speed. OK battery performance. The main issue I have had is that I feel hoodwinked by BLU advertising the Life Play as having 4GB RAM. It has an artificial limit of 1GB RAM for apps, so I have had a miserable time with frequent low memory errors/warnings, even though I have removed most of the apps I would wish to use, because my emails take up a fair amount of space.

The customer service from BLU has been LESS THAN HELPFUL - poor in fact.

Many lower cost phones don't have this limitation. They allow users to benefit from all the memory in the phone to install and use apps. So this has been a big disappointment with this purchase

• 2014-07-08 07:52
  • RvMb

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-30 17:50 from Iuxp - click to readIve had the same issue with my Blu Life. I also purchased mine in February but it stopped charging the next month. Luckily I brought insurance for it. I called them and they had no contact information for Blu. They then called Amazon whom also didn't have contact information for Blu. If I didn't have insurance Id be outta pocket. Thy told me to get it fixed and they'd reimburse my cost, I haven't yet done this cause I'm afraid if I let someone else attempt to fix this they may cause more damage and I'd still be outta pocket. So I found a temporary solution. I brought a battery charger. But this charges for 8-10 hrs and I'm without my phone. Forgot to mention that I finally found contact information for Blu but no one answers. And, my son also has Blu 5.5 but he doesn't have this issue only my 4.7.

• 2014-07-04 23:05
  • 4I}U

I bought 2 of the BLU life play phones from Amazon in February of this year. After only one week my phone stopped charging. I was able to return it to Amazon since it was a new purchase. I received a refund and bought another BLU life play for myself. My phone quit charging again in May. My husband's phone quit charging this month. (June) Be aware of the charging problems that this phone has. my daughter has a BLU Studio 5.0 II and has nad no charging problems. It is upsetting to pay almost $200 for a phone and for it to not even last 6 months. BLU has a terrible service department as well so it is not likely I can have my phones repaired.

• 2014-06-30 17:50
  • Iuxp

It looks like gionee elife e3!!

• 2014-06-30 02:24
  • 9G{L

This phone don't have gyro!!!! i have one

• 2014-06-29 02:51
  • JvUy

The only problem with my blu phone is that the screen cracked even though they say the screen is made with gorilla glass 2 and when I sent it out to be fixed I was told that the new screen had to sent from china because the phone is manufactured there and i haven't heard anything since

• 2014-06-29 01:11
  • kaLf

ok first my phone stops charging and my charger is good but i dont know what to do and instead of 30 min it takes to charge it takes 10 hours now. could someone please tell me what to do if they had experience with this before

• 2014-06-26 19:30
  • 8yQ}

Just baught blue life phone.... downloaded LINE app for communication durring game play. However when app is started it says no network connection.... I have full service. I have tried switching to wifi and still says network not detected. Any suggestions?

• 2014-06-23 01:07
  • 4P%W

there is no gyroscope on this phone

• 2014-06-20 14:25
  • bY9e

> In reply to Deb @ 2014-05-29 05:12 from 4ki0 - click to readYour charging port might be damaged. You need to get a universal charger or else you'd need a new phone.

• 2014-06-16 04:29
  • Yikr

> In reply to Ashes92 @ 2014-05-10 16:33 from kbh5 - click to readu can download clean master it will move ur app for u

• 2014-06-11 17:21
  • kaJT

I may like to know if the battery of the any other blu product can fit into the BLU life play in terms of dimensions(L,W,H) and voltages?
In fact I want to change my battery of 1800mAh by 2000mAh or more. Thanks to advise

• 2014-06-11 15:53
  • cNLV

Does it have a notification light if yes how do you set it

• 2014-06-10 03:42
  • kaJJ

Does anybody know when night photos are all coming out all red. I gave tried different setting but still same results. Daytime pictures are perfect but night time are really bad

• 2014-06-06 05:41
  • c}{d
Total of 332 user reviews and opinions for BLU Life Play.