BLU Life Play - user opinions and reviews

BLU

8.1
7.8
7.9

Bought this phone yesterday and when I got up early the other morning. The phone is not responding to the power button or the charger is at fault. I need it to be fixed.

• 2015-03-21 13:17
  • THIt

Just bought the phone 3 days ago and it completely stopped charging won't turn on at all hoping to get my money back soon

• 2015-03-15 21:02
  • siAJ

Charging Port failed after Two Months.

I purchased This Phone and under normal usage i found I had to from time to time "dance " the charger to get the device to charge , then went the OTG. they need to address this problem. The device works great otherwise but what is a phone that you cant charge?

• 2015-03-04 18:39
  • LxIQ

Charging Port failed after Two Months.

• 2015-03-04 18:24
  • LxIQ

> In reply to gerald @ 2014-11-09 17:54 from LByx - click to readIf u get locked out of your phone u may factory reset it from recovery mode using power button volume down

• 2015-03-01 20:19
  • jxXT

I've had this phone since it released. I never had any charging problems, but I did have memory problems, but not anymore. After rooting my device and putting a recovery on it, I just flashed a zip file that merged the two internal storages and now I have 2.4G of space on my phone plus a 32G SD card. I also can get a full 19 hours out it with no problem with amplify and some kernel tweaking. Personally I would highly recommend this phone. Its been good to me since 2013 and is still running wonderfully. 😁😁😁&#128­513;😁 I love it.

• 2015-02-12 21:01
  • QgxL
  • AndAlsoGetOffMyLawn
  • Rating0

Charging port failed after 8 months. Returned under warranty. Blu replaced the phone. Only problem? The refurbished replacement ALSO refuses to charge. It's a good phone overall: but if it can't be charged, it doesn't matter, does it? Won't be buying another BLU product.

• 2015-02-03 17:13
  • HHHH

Had this phone for a year and for the price it wasn't too bad the memory was an issue though and both me and my sister had the same charging problems in which we had to by a universal charger that made the phone take 5 hours to charge which got very annoying. Camera was nice as well as the screen quality. Ran slow with multiple apparently open and running games wasn't tthat good either. The keyboard also didn't has emojis so I had to download on of the apparently store which took up the memory I needed for other things. If you want a cheap phone that will do the trick then this should work but if you want a good quality phone might want to look somewhere else.

• 2015-01-27 07:29
  • Iud0

Bought from Amazon on August 22, 2013 and within 6 months, the charging port was hosed.

I mean, the dang cable feels loose and it wants to be @ an slight angle for the charging to commence.

The USB connection is totally hit & miss now. More miss than hit.

Next on the list: My phone's screen has a strange yellowish tint invading the right side and it's also starting to creep onto the left side as well.

I ran JscreenFix for 24hrs hoping it was just fixable "screen retention" but this was a no go.

The phone is not bad but the QA could use some work.

• 2015-01-19 07:26
  • q8N5

> In reply to jandrew @ 2014-06-30 02:24 from 9G{L - click to readI had this phone less than a year and its been having constant issues with the charger port.

• 2015-01-14 04:34
  • jxXT

> In reply to Shahzaib @ 2015-01-07 14:36 from KIwK - click to readMemory issue*

• 2015-01-08 08:57
  • KIwK

> In reply to dbrich @ 2014-07-08 07:52 from RvMb - click to readThats the issue I am facing today. Otherwise its the best phone in that price range.

• 2015-01-07 14:36
  • KIwK

i meed the system blu cellphone
this is a life play
i need do sometime a new code ti this equipemt

• 2015-01-07 05:08
  • LrwV

It's a pretty good device but all of them have the same issue with the charger port.

• 2015-01-06 19:31
  • Pdd6

How do you sync the facebook contacts to your phone contacts , was able to sync everything else except the facebook one , Help please

• 2015-01-02 20:23
  • LxsK

I have the Blu Life Play , for a year . It's great, just what is a very palpable . Quickly he spends battery , which pisses me a lot . Blu is one of the best in Serbia . I live in it . Regards, Ana

• 2014-12-25 22:15
  • pWXD

After last update, having pribles vith Viber app. It is allways on, but when I try to get in app, i've notice that Viber icon turns from white to grey and back on white. It keeps reconecting to network over and over vhen I try to lunch app. Anyone having some problems, or solution?

• 2014-12-08 08:27
  • 9EuV

my blu life play phone is ok.but the problem is when the battery drained i dont know what to do even i charged it coudnt open again so until now phone is off.

• 2014-12-03 01:41
  • t7Xr

> In reply to Sean @ 2014-08-20 03:57 from LKpb - click to readIt is true about what have been said about the the blu live play s. The charger port normally would give serious issues.MMines only lasted about 4months. It seems to be a manufacturing problem

• 2014-12-01 03:34
  • LK3J

I had to pay 60 to have charging port fixed after two months of use then after two more months I have to put rubber bands on it to charge and most times it won't charge at all. I've been using external charger. Should've gotten insurance. Love phone but crappy charging port.

• 2014-11-22 00:29
  • Iudm
Total of 372 user reviews and opinions for BLU Life Play.