BLU Life Play - user opinions and reviews

BLU

8.1
7.8
7.9

The blu life play 2 is a 'alright' phone within 2 weeks I had it replaced by another because while playing music it gave strange annoying sounds, today I got my replacement and I CANT LOG IN MY GOOGLE PLAY STORE...OMG This is starting to get on my nerves! I carried it back to the company, let's see what will be the next problem. Btw I was looking for CWM for this device, can someone help me pls!!!!

• 2015-05-20 01:39
  • KsNQ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-12 21:01 from QgxL - click to readHi i realized you said you flashed your phone... i've been searching for cmw's for this phone and it seem impossible... can you help me out? My email is v-rampersad@live.com

• 2015-05-15 20:26
  • KsNQ

Hi, I have been using this HP since April 15. No any issues so far. Smooth swapping, easy handling, fast browsing under WiFi n crisp clarity. To my surprise this brand is x longer avlble in Malaysian market. I bght d very last piece from d only dealer in d whole country. This brand models r quite a standard par with d brands such as Moto, Xperia n Galaxy. US shud also focus n produce more of this brands fr Asian market. 2 u all d Life Play users out there, its a cool phone n cheers!

• 2015-05-09 09:58
  • HjBC

Hi, I have been using this HP since April 15. No any issues so far. Smooth swapping, easy handling, fast browsing under WiFi n crisp clarity. To my surprise this brand is x longer avlble in Malaysian market. I bght d very last piece from d only dealer in d whole country. This brand models r quite a standard par with d brands such as Moto, Xperia n Galaxy. US shud also focus n priduce more of this brands fr Asian market. 2 u all d Life Play users out there, its a cool phone n cheers!

• 2015-05-09 09:51
  • HjBC

I hve dis phone about 6months now I hve no problems wit dis phone, what I understand dat once u plug in ur charger without rushing d charging port it can never get damage,it's workin great even I drop it in Water and drop out my hands it workin super great it's best blu product ever

• 2015-04-12 18:32
  • kbhq

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-12 21:01 from QgxL - click to readTHIS !! I can say THE SAME !!! Awesome fone if you buy new one like me in 2013 !!! I hadn;t any problem till NOW 31.2.2015 !!! Evrythings works well and super fast fone with great resolution ! BEST BUY FOR SURE ! Beetwen Samsung S 3 and S 4 with characheristics , not a joke fone for sure .

• 2015-03-31 01:36
  • T49H

Bought this phone yesterday and when I got up early the other morning. The phone is not responding to the power button or the charger is at fault. I need it to be fixed.

• 2015-03-21 13:17
  • THIt

Just bought the phone 3 days ago and it completely stopped charging won't turn on at all hoping to get my money back soon

• 2015-03-15 21:02
  • siAJ

Charging Port failed after Two Months.

I purchased This Phone and under normal usage i found I had to from time to time "dance " the charger to get the device to charge , then went the OTG. they need to address this problem. The device works great otherwise but what is a phone that you cant charge?

• 2015-03-04 18:39
  • LxIQ

Charging Port failed after Two Months.

• 2015-03-04 18:24
  • LxIQ

> In reply to gerald @ 2014-11-09 17:54 from LByx - click to readIf u get locked out of your phone u may factory reset it from recovery mode using power button volume down

• 2015-03-01 20:19
  • jxXT

I've had this phone since it released. I never had any charging problems, but I did have memory problems, but not anymore. After rooting my device and putting a recovery on it, I just flashed a zip file that merged the two internal storages and now I have 2.4G of space on my phone plus a 32G SD card. I also can get a full 19 hours out it with no problem with amplify and some kernel tweaking. Personally I would highly recommend this phone. Its been good to me since 2013 and is still running wonderfully. 😁😁😁&#128­513;😁 I love it.

• 2015-02-12 21:01
  • QgxL
  • AndAlsoGetOffMyLawn
  • Rating0

Charging port failed after 8 months. Returned under warranty. Blu replaced the phone. Only problem? The refurbished replacement ALSO refuses to charge. It's a good phone overall: but if it can't be charged, it doesn't matter, does it? Won't be buying another BLU product.

• 2015-02-03 17:13
  • HHHH

Had this phone for a year and for the price it wasn't too bad the memory was an issue though and both me and my sister had the same charging problems in which we had to by a universal charger that made the phone take 5 hours to charge which got very annoying. Camera was nice as well as the screen quality. Ran slow with multiple apparently open and running games wasn't tthat good either. The keyboard also didn't has emojis so I had to download on of the apparently store which took up the memory I needed for other things. If you want a cheap phone that will do the trick then this should work but if you want a good quality phone might want to look somewhere else.

• 2015-01-27 07:29
  • Iud0

Bought from Amazon on August 22, 2013 and within 6 months, the charging port was hosed.

I mean, the dang cable feels loose and it wants to be @ an slight angle for the charging to commence.

The USB connection is totally hit & miss now. More miss than hit.

Next on the list: My phone's screen has a strange yellowish tint invading the right side and it's also starting to creep onto the left side as well.

I ran JscreenFix for 24hrs hoping it was just fixable "screen retention" but this was a no go.

The phone is not bad but the QA could use some work.

• 2015-01-19 07:26
  • q8N5

> In reply to jandrew @ 2014-06-30 02:24 from 9G{L - click to readI had this phone less than a year and its been having constant issues with the charger port.

• 2015-01-14 04:34
  • jxXT

> In reply to Shahzaib @ 2015-01-07 14:36 from KIwK - click to readMemory issue*

• 2015-01-08 08:57
  • KIwK

> In reply to dbrich @ 2014-07-08 07:52 from RvMb - click to readThats the issue I am facing today. Otherwise its the best phone in that price range.

• 2015-01-07 14:36
  • KIwK

i meed the system blu cellphone
this is a life play
i need do sometime a new code ti this equipemt

• 2015-01-07 05:08
  • LrwV

It's a pretty good device but all of them have the same issue with the charger port.

• 2015-01-06 19:31
  • Pdd6
Total of 378 user reviews and opinions for BLU Life Play.