BLU Life View - user opinions and reviews

BLU

7.7
7.6
7.7

What carriers can you activate the phone with. I am confused trying figure out who to go to. Will metro pcs or straight talk work? I have yet to see a straight forward answer.

• 2014-04-15 15:49
  • 5H7S

all blu life view users myphone is just borrowing
blu and others this blu life view is turned into myphone iceberg and has the same specs
myphone iceberg specs
having gorilla glass 2
12 megapixel bsi
and others

• 2014-04-11 05:40
  • wu4@

I tried to many pattern attempts and locked the phone and I am trying to unlock it by email and password but the keyboard is not even coming up so I can't type what should I do?

• 2014-04-11 01:35
  • PHur

This mobile is not the best.
Sound too weak. Phone black out
Cant save pictures when browsing

• 2014-04-09 10:44
  • Nrcg

> In reply to Melissa @ 2014-02-03 20:53 from s7jr - click to readWhere does the internal battery goes

• 2014-03-28 00:33
  • RbXn

had the phone for 3 weeks with no problems into i turned it off now it want come back on anybody know why that would happen?

• 2014-03-09 05:39
  • GeBA

Lovely phone my wife gave Mi as a gift and am loving the phone super fast Gud camera view just one prob with the ringing volume is to low and no Md card well is all Gud.

• 2014-03-03 13:07
  • ftRp

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-31 06:43 from 4Nve - click to readI have the same problem, I had it slightly from the beginning but eventually it would turn on. Now it's dead completely. My boyfriend and I tested the battery with a volt reader and realize it's because the battery can't hold a charge. It's actually odd, considering I could go days without charging just a week before the screen blacked out.

Anyway, customer service was great, but my warranty was void because I cracked the screen. Sad face. So now I'm debating what to do.

If it helps, here's a replacement battery:

• 2014-02-03 20:53
  • s7jr

i only had my life view for a couple of weeks and when the battery went dead i tried to charge it and it wont charge. it wasnt dropped or wet. tried customer service and got nothing. went online thinking maybe its the battery but cant find any info on disassembling it. i found a replacement internal battery on ebay but why would the internal battery go bad in less than a month? please someone help

• 2014-01-31 06:43
  • 4Nve

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-03 16:09 from 4qEt - click to readI had the same problem. The phone is good for the 1st month then it blacks out. And I have yet to be able to contact customer service as well.

• 2014-01-14 07:50
  • s17}

I've had the device for a few weeks now, and I'm very happy.
The 'phablet's feel in your hand is comfortable...not too thin or wide. The LCD display is bright and readable. (Although I do prefer the SuperAmoled displays of Samsung)

The 12mp and 5mp cameras turn out fantastic photos.
The front benzel is white and back plate is aluminium which seems like a marriage between a Samsung Note and an HTC One. It even has the grooves.
Has a quad core which handles Jelly Bean 4.2.1 nicely.

Two issues that i have. There's no expandable SD which means your stuck with the phablets 16GB of memory.
The firmware seems to dim the screen within 5 sec no matter what the display setting which is a nuisance but overall I'm really enjoying this 'phablet' ;-)

• 2014-01-10 20:21
  • sH8Q

i got my blu phone the same day my camera stop working now today my screen blacked out....what is the problem,,,,an i cant contact customer service....i the phone is wonderful it self but it has a lot off issues with it...could somebody help me out with it tell me what i should do

• 2014-01-03 16:09
  • 4qEt
  • F

I got this phone two weeks now and.... This is a fantastic phone!!!
High end features for a mid range price.
Long battery life, fine display, dual sim!

Well done Blu.... I think this phone would really catch on. A big step up from the studio...

Best value for money phone I ever bought!

• 2014-01-01 17:56
  • LB2K

I have Galaxy S3 mini for 6 months and still,
but I could not resist that one really, I have the life view for one week,this phone is amazing & smooth in every aspect. on top of all , is the battery which stands for 2 days full for moderate use with Wifi on,
I believe that life view is the flag ship of BLU , not the life pure, just when compare both batteries , no matter about little higher proces.or little higher screen, smartphones needs power most.

• 2013-12-22 04:37
  • 7BYF

This is ah great phone, it has ah nice display, cam is great, the quad core processor makes gaming ah breeze although graphics are not top of the line, believe me its worth buying, no prob what so ever.

• 2013-12-05 05:43
  • 8yRc

Why can't a hold a sd card!!! :'(

• 2013-11-23 23:01
  • 8yRb

no microsd card slot.no hdmi connection...who is designing cellphones these days? the enemy ?

• 2013-11-17 05:14
  • 8xdJ

> In reply to Cheenu @ 2013-08-13 18:50 from ut9g - click to readits available on ebay..

• 2013-11-01 10:01
  • fuf6

> In reply to Smeagul @ 2013-09-30 14:38 from t7kg - click to readyes it does

• 2013-10-29 18:10
  • 4MN0

> In reply to Smeagul @ 2013-09-30 14:38 from t7kg - click to readit does

• 2013-10-01 12:02
  • RIG2
Total of 137 user reviews and opinions for BLU Life View.