BLU Life View - user opinions and reviews

BLU

7.7

> In reply to Anon @ 2014-10-26 01:36 from Iudm - click to readMine broke too because of case problem I have the 5.0 if anyone knows where I can get a screen to buy in Jamaica are online please let me know thank you

• 2014-12-19 13:53
  • 4m}b

When I first got this phone I was able to DL a fair amount of apps. Now there isn't enough space on the internal memory. I tried to delete all my other apps then download new ones but it say there isn't enough memory. When I check the memory there is space. What do I do.

• 2014-12-15 22:27
  • EjaM

How do I change my battery on my BLU life view?

• 2014-12-09 20:47
  • 4QY$

I have had my blu 5.3 ii for about two years now. This is a great phone the only thing that would make it perfect is better camera pixels and battery life. Battery life most important for me. It did restart by itself when I took videos on snapchat. I've dropped it several times and it only restarts itself sometimes but the screen is still functional. The app drawer is very slow now :/ the front camera takes the pictures way too close. But in general this is one of the prettiest blu studio phone they made. Just need to fix BATTERY LIFE AND BETTER CAMERA on the other hand blu studio 5.3 I only had for two months and one drop from 3 feet or less the screen broke! Just like that and there was no screen replacement. Also the 5.3 ii is way more lighter than the 5.3 but the 5.3 had more app it came with on it and its sad I didn't get to use the apps. This phone sucks until they fix those two I mentioned. If you got questions about the studio 5.3 or th 5.3ii snapchat me at sweetheart82820

• 2014-12-08 21:59
  • cUmH

> In reply to tassy @ 2014-10-14 19:30 from GqJH - click to readyes! mine did the same thing last night!! Did you solve the problem??? idk what to do

• 2014-12-07 15:24
  • j{In

> In reply to clem @ 2014-11-03 20:15 from YH{d - click to readHow did you remove the battery?

• 2014-11-15 16:06

• 2014-11-15 15:55
  • I4N@

> In reply to clem @ 2014-11-03 20:15 from YH{d - click to readHow did you take off the battery?

• 2014-11-15 15:51
  • I4N@

This phone is a piece of junk. Ive had this phone only two months and it wont even turn on now. No customer support at all. Cheap alternatives give you cheaper results. Ashamed that this product is American made. No wonder we get all are electronics from Asia.

• 2014-11-15 14:18
  • jZZE

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-11 07:16 from Y6xs - click to readthis is my second Blu 5.5 studio I thought maybe he had just gotten a bad one they would not let me return it so I bought another one and now I've had it for 3 days and it just froze up so I'm carrying it back tomorrow Thank God I have the 2 week return policy because last time it had played out take my advice get you another phone these are pieces of crap I've heard the new Posh phones are better and same price

• 2014-11-12 04:06
  • 4PRm

I just got the blu life pure.....had it 2 days and haven't even used it besides transferring my information and it froze!!!! I'm a littie worried now.

• 2014-11-11 07:16
  • Y6xs

Can anyone tell me why does my Blu pure life mini freezes and turns off by itself. What can I do?

• 2014-11-06 03:09
  • DKZD

how to get the BLU Life View Rom??it's no working

• 2014-11-04 18:33
  • ry3J

the phone will not power on and it drop calls now it wont come back on

• 2014-11-04 00:57
  • 0dG9

> In reply to tassy @ 2014-10-14 19:30 from GqJH - click to readMind died too, after unable to get any respond from blu customer service, i took it for repairs and no one will touch it, the general comment was it was a piece of junk, so i took it apart and started by testing the charging port, ok, i open the case and prop up the battery and took out, and it was dead and leaking. so spend about 30dollars on ebay for a replacement battery, put it in and the phone came back to life. i was surprised by that. i checked the battery and it has very picular smell. My understanding is that if the charge goes to zero, the battery either dies or shorts out. Wish you lock

• 2014-11-03 20:15
  • YH{d

> In reply to Tony @ 2014-10-14 19:58 from Ibxf - click to readI think this is a great phone. I'm just looking to find a replacement screen. Its hard to find cases to fit it that's why I accidentally dropped mine and the screen broke. If anybody can help me get the replacement screen for 5.7 life that would be awesome!

• 2014-10-26 01:36
  • Iudm

> In reply to BLUMANIA @ 2013-03-14 21:08 from PnXV - click to readYes the phone is fantastic, but it is a piece of junk, the first flaw, no sd card slot, 2, no customer service to help,3 its made in china, 4 the battery is clued in and 5 no one seems to know much about this phone, after 6 months, mind died, and that was it. Anyone reading this please spend some money and buy a note 3 by samsung, your money will be well spend. IT IS A mini computer and a phone, galaxy note 3, not the fake from china. dont buy BLU LIFE VIEW.

• 2014-10-24 18:04
  • YH{d

> In reply to Ap0c4lypt0 @ 2014-10-03 07:01 from s9{F - click to readHow much did the screen cost and where did you order from I need one too asap...please and thanks in advance!

• 2014-10-14 19:58
  • Ibxf

I have this phone and it just randomly stopped working. It wont even turn on. what should i do?

• 2014-10-14 19:30
  • GqJH

> In reply to Madi @ 2014-09-04 00:46 from Yexd - click to readThank you for the tip to hold both buttons for 20-30 seconds. it worked. Very much appreciate it!!

• 2014-10-06 15:51
  • Int7
Total of 199 user reviews and opinions for BLU Life View.