BLU Life View - user opinions and reviews

BLU

7.7

> In reply to clem @ 2014-11-03 20:15 from YH{d - click to readHow did you remove the battery?

• 2014-11-15 16:06

• 2014-11-15 15:55
  • I4N@

> In reply to clem @ 2014-11-03 20:15 from YH{d - click to readHow did you take off the battery?

• 2014-11-15 15:51
  • I4N@

This phone is a piece of junk. Ive had this phone only two months and it wont even turn on now. No customer support at all. Cheap alternatives give you cheaper results. Ashamed that this product is American made. No wonder we get all are electronics from Asia.

• 2014-11-15 14:18
  • jZZE

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-11 07:16 from Y6xs - click to readthis is my second Blu 5.5 studio I thought maybe he had just gotten a bad one they would not let me return it so I bought another one and now I've had it for 3 days and it just froze up so I'm carrying it back tomorrow Thank God I have the 2 week return policy because last time it had played out take my advice get you another phone these are pieces of crap I've heard the new Posh phones are better and same price

• 2014-11-12 04:06
  • 4PRm

I just got the blu life pure.....had it 2 days and haven't even used it besides transferring my information and it froze!!!! I'm a littie worried now.

• 2014-11-11 07:16
  • Y6xs

Can anyone tell me why does my Blu pure life mini freezes and turns off by itself. What can I do?

• 2014-11-06 03:09
  • DKZD

how to get the BLU Life View Rom??it's no working

• 2014-11-04 18:33
  • ry3J

the phone will not power on and it drop calls now it wont come back on

• 2014-11-04 00:57
  • 0dG9

> In reply to tassy @ 2014-10-14 19:30 from GqJH - click to readMind died too, after unable to get any respond from blu customer service, i took it for repairs and no one will touch it, the general comment was it was a piece of junk, so i took it apart and started by testing the charging port, ok, i open the case and prop up the battery and took out, and it was dead and leaking. so spend about 30dollars on ebay for a replacement battery, put it in and the phone came back to life. i was surprised by that. i checked the battery and it has very picular smell. My understanding is that if the charge goes to zero, the battery either dies or shorts out. Wish you lock

• 2014-11-03 20:15
  • YH{d

> In reply to Tony @ 2014-10-14 19:58 from Ibxf - click to readI think this is a great phone. I'm just looking to find a replacement screen. Its hard to find cases to fit it that's why I accidentally dropped mine and the screen broke. If anybody can help me get the replacement screen for 5.7 life that would be awesome!

• 2014-10-26 01:36
  • Iudm

> In reply to BLUMANIA @ 2013-03-14 21:08 from PnXV - click to readYes the phone is fantastic, but it is a piece of junk, the first flaw, no sd card slot, 2, no customer service to help,3 its made in china, 4 the battery is clued in and 5 no one seems to know much about this phone, after 6 months, mind died, and that was it. Anyone reading this please spend some money and buy a note 3 by samsung, your money will be well spend. IT IS A mini computer and a phone, galaxy note 3, not the fake from china. dont buy BLU LIFE VIEW.

• 2014-10-24 18:04
  • YH{d

> In reply to Ap0c4lypt0 @ 2014-10-03 07:01 from s9{F - click to readHow much did the screen cost and where did you order from I need one too asap...please and thanks in advance!

• 2014-10-14 19:58
  • Ibxf

I have this phone and it just randomly stopped working. It wont even turn on. what should i do?

• 2014-10-14 19:30
  • GqJH

> In reply to Madi @ 2014-09-04 00:46 from Yexd - click to readThank you for the tip to hold both buttons for 20-30 seconds. it worked. Very much appreciate it!!

• 2014-10-06 15:51
  • Int7

> In reply to sunniiii @ 2014-09-28 10:33 from kVQP - click to read...mine too, I dropped and ordered the screen from China got here in less than two weeks, replaced my self now phone is back alive.

• 2014-10-03 07:01
  • s9{F

My blu life view phone won't charge what should I do

• 2014-09-30 14:53
  • Ibxh

im so irritated. ive had the Blu life pure phone for only a week! it was dropped one time in the kitchen and now the touch screen doesnt work at all! ive tried almost everything. Anyone else have any ideas? please help!

• 2014-09-28 10:33
  • kVQP

I have had my phone, the blu life view, for 9 months now. I noticed when the battery gets low the phone freezes us, blacks out, and just acts crazy. Last night the battery was almost to the red line, i plugged it to charge at 3 am. At 7 a.m., phone is totally dead, will not turn on! Total darkness. I also just realized that my provider, a private retailer,was not an authorized t-mobile seller!Switched to cricket and next day, I have this problem.

• 2014-09-23 16:24
  • 4ddk

where could i get a glass for my life view,the glass is shattered.

• 2014-09-22 01:34
  • LB2n
Total of 194 user reviews and opinions for BLU Life View.