BLU Life View - user opinions and reviews

BLU

352041

7.7

> In reply to Ap0c4lypt0 @ 2014-10-03 07:01 from s9{F - click to readHow much did the screen cost and where did you order from I need one too asap...please and thanks in advance!

• 2014-10-14 19:58
  • Ibxf

I have this phone and it just randomly stopped working. It wont even turn on. what should i do?

• 2014-10-14 19:30
  • GqJH

> In reply to Madi @ 2014-09-04 00:46 from Yexd - click to readThank you for the tip to hold both buttons for 20-30 seconds. it worked. Very much appreciate it!!

• 2014-10-06 15:51
  • Int7

> In reply to sunniiii @ 2014-09-28 10:33 from kVQP - click to read...mine too, I dropped and ordered the screen from China got here in less than two weeks, replaced my self now phone is back alive.

• 2014-10-03 07:01
  • s9{F

My blu life view phone won't charge what should I do

• 2014-09-30 14:53
  • Ibxh

im so irritated. ive had the Blu life pure phone for only a week! it was dropped one time in the kitchen and now the touch screen doesnt work at all! ive tried almost everything. Anyone else have any ideas? please help!

• 2014-09-28 10:33
  • kVQP

I have had my phone, the blu life view, for 9 months now. I noticed when the battery gets low the phone freezes us, blacks out, and just acts crazy. Last night the battery was almost to the red line, i plugged it to charge at 3 am. At 7 a.m., phone is totally dead, will not turn on! Total darkness. I also just realized that my provider, a private retailer,was not an authorized t-mobile seller!Switched to cricket and next day, I have this problem.

• 2014-09-23 16:24
  • 4ddk

where could i get a glass for my life view,the glass is shattered.

• 2014-09-22 01:34
  • LB2n

How can i turn my blu life phoe on of the power button is missing??

• 2014-09-20 19:42
  • Ibx9

my blu phone screen is cracked but you van barley see the cracks point is i just dropped my phone and the screen wont come on help plz

• 2014-09-16 17:19
  • 7x8A

my 15 year old saved her money and got a friend to purchase a new blue life play s cellular phone in july 2014,she dropped it on a carpeted floor and now its not working,i took it to a Technician and he said they did everything possible and there is no response,he said that was the second blu life play that he was brought to him with the problem
very upset

• 2014-09-15 21:24
  • Pb6p

very upset

• 2014-09-15 21:22
  • Pb6p

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-24 20:41 from 7B0x - click to readI have the BLU Life View! And my phone just randomly blacks out. But today my normal trick holding the volume and power at the same time just didn't work, So I tried what you do 'Holding it in for 20-30 seconds, And I have to say your a life saver!

• 2014-09-04 00:46
  • Yexd

I use a blu life 8, I've compared it to other phones and it passes most phones even all Samsung phones up to the s3.
It works fast and the screen quality is HD/HQ. However there is some problems today all of a sudden my memory card stopped working.I use a 8gb lexar SD card,it works on other phones but not my phone :(. Also the camera doesn't take out so well during the night.a but other than that the camera is great and its 8.0 megapixels. My problem is the memory card can I get help.

• 2014-09-01 19:52
  • 8yPe

I purchased the life view as a budget replacement about 2 months ago as my I9100 galaxy s2 suddenly died just short of being 2 years old. It has great battery life. At least double what I got with the s2 . Very good overall ,no noticible lags or sluggishness and has a nice big screen. The only drawbacks are the camera quality is not the best. No SD slot and my carrier has blocked out the 2nd sim slot and the kit kat upgrade that was initaly promised may be a long way off or never become avaliable.

Even though it is budget phone, it feels like a significant upgrade in every aspect (other than the camera) to the samsung galaxy s2- international version

• 2014-08-25 09:11
  • LKpB

I have this blue life view phone and I liked it so much and it just went dead then finally it charged a 100.0/0 then without using it then it would go to 66. 0/0 This phone looks good but is no good, I've read other reviews and experience and also I have a friend that has same phone and calls drops all the time. Whoever is looking for a phone don't waste your time and money. Straight up and down do not buy this PHONE!!!!!

• 2014-08-24 23:57
  • ImTQ

i really like this phone but after reading these feedbks ,it leaves me not wanting to buy it any more , first this phone does not uses external memory which is not nice , secondly a built in battery is not the best design n most importantly u can't buy parts for the phone. if something goes bad

• 2014-08-18 15:45
  • R0K8
  • F

• 2014-08-18 15:28
  • R0K8
  • F

I have the blu life pro. I bought it back in march. Its now August and it just went blank. I cant charge it or power it up. Before this happened it would freeze and I had to wait for it to die which would take hours. I regret ever getting this phone. I do so much business on my phone and for now its at a halt

• 2014-08-16 09:07
  • jBu6

How do I connect mine with metro it just searching for a network

• 2014-08-06 03:45
  • kS6N
Total of 182 user reviews and opinions for BLU Life View.