BLU Life View - user opinions and reviews

BLU

392033

7.6

my fone is stuck on the screen logo, ive rebooted it but it still stuck on the logo, what to do

• 2015-06-26 16:15
  • LKnF

Stupid phone keep cutting off by itself

• 2015-06-24 20:57
  • s1QT

I just received this phone today. Opened the box it turned on at half battery checked it out took a couple pics and once I put sim card in to get it turned on it has not ran for over 5 seconds since. screen keeps shutting off whether im touching it or not. What can I do to fix it before I flip out!

• 2015-06-19 03:50
  • kYxs

I have a Blu Life Play 2. And suddenly the face start giving an awful smeared appearance. I have to keep Wiping it until it eventually clear

• 2015-06-18 04:37
  • ka8N

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-27 15:12 from j4@r - click to readHey thanks to the genius advice for reviving my dark screen Studio 7.0 ,probably universal advice for all Blu phones.Remove Sim,then press ON and VOLUME switches together.About four lines re reboot come up only on screen.Press til comes on.Replace sim.Then press ON switch.Display comes back fully normal.THANKS

• 2015-06-16 03:47
  • 4mDs

Using phone one minute fine, pulled phone back out and was dead. No charging, nothing. Had phone for less than a day. Very very upset and disappointed. Had noticed earlier that the back of case near camera was warm. It probably malfunctioned. Upset beyond words.

• 2015-06-10 04:33
  • 7y9p

> In reply to rwdman @ 2015-03-16 15:26 from PHur - click to readThere is a reset button on the right side of the phone near the top, Just take the end of a paper clip and push it in, that should do the trick.

• 2015-06-09 05:22
  • Ibx4

> In reply to [deleted post]This reply fixed my problem! I found that my screen would flicker and turn off, and wouldn't let me turn it back on. I tried taking the battery out (which isn't easy on these BLU phones) and nothing helped. During a moment when my screen was working (dimly and only for split seconds) I navigated to settings and turned off the adaptive brightness and everything was fixed!

I've also had the problem of it not wanting to send SMS messages as well. I just downloaded a non-standard texting app and it worked just fine. I use Textra.

• 2015-06-03 13:10
  • IuD3

my blu view life cant detect wifi nor bluetooth. can you please help me please i need a reply sir

• 2015-06-01 18:32
  • KgZE

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-27 15:12 from j4@r - click to readI've had the X Plus for about 2 weeks and my screen started flickering for a couple days and then one day just went black. Your post helped me get it back on. Thanks!
Just to add some further help for others...if you have the "adaptive brightness" option under Display, turn it off. This is the reason that I found why my screen was malfunctioning after multiple testing with this option on and off. I'm not a tech guy so Im not 100% sure this is the solution but with my option off, I haven't had any problems.

• 2015-05-24 13:16
  • xgY5

To be honest I loved this phone. I have had it for the last 10 months. The mistake I made was not getting a good case for it and ended up cracking the screen. On the bright side, unlike the iphones, the glass does not cut my fingers and the phone works perfectly fine, except for that face that I can't get the 4G to work so my internet is kinda slow.

• 2015-05-21 00:19
  • yKgA

I have a blu studio x plus. When I 1st purchased the phone a month ago it worked fine. I am on a straight talk/ ATT service. I did the update to the Lollipop 5.0 yesterday. I can no longer receive or send MMS messages and I no longer have emojis on my keyboard. I hate this update.I wish I could just go back to the old operating system.

• 2015-05-16 15:58
  • rH{r

> In reply to Deblus @ 2015-03-05 12:47 from LKmr - click to readMy videos take a minute to load then freezes every 10sec very annoying worse phone ever got jerked by T-Mobile with my upgrade so I got this crap thinking I would get the same benefits as an upgrade WRONG!!! T-Mobile knew you can't go cheap and get what they have They offered me a cheaper phone until they honored my upgrade I said you gotta be kidding and I can buy a blu for half the price guess the got the last laugh on that one so can't wait for my upgrade so threw with BLU!!!!

• 2015-05-05 20:29
  • RbqB

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-27 15:12 from j4@r - click to readThank u so much!!! Amazing how something so simple can help with an annoying issue. Much appreciated. I was about to be so upset. I really do love this phone.

• 2015-05-02 01:32
  • saQY

I have BLU Life Pure L240a 32GB phone. The screen went black and the phone wouldn't turn on or charge. I took out my SIM card, put it back in, held down the power and the volume button and it came on. Hope this helps out.

• 2015-04-27 15:12
  • j4@r

I received a Blu Life View in Dec 2013 as a gift. Brilliant colors on the huge 5.7in screen. The phone feels sturdy and firm in your hand. Just comfortable enough but not bulky.
The screen response to touches were quick and smooth. The 12mp front camera takes decent photos and has a HD setting for extra crisp pics.
The ability to root is simple and easy to do. The price is fantastic for a phone this size.

Now for the cons The phone doesn't have a slot for expandable memory card so your stuck with the 16gb on board mem. (the OS actually takes 2gb of that).
The speaker is on the rear of the phone so you would need to turn the phone over or cup your hand awkwardly to listen to music.
Battery life - my Life View seemed to work great within the first year of operation.
Then in October of 2014, I noticed battery life was becoming shorter. In February battery lifetime was lasting from 100% to 15% in 3 hrs. I contacted Blu and explained it was OOW (out of warranty) The rep quoted the price of $25 for battery replacement. Sent in the phone and got a replacement one back, but was never charged. Sweet!! Kudos for Blu for amazing cust service!!
Or so I thought....after two months the replacement phone seems to be going thru the same battery issues. ;|

• 2015-04-21 05:04
  • qiDV

> In reply to makala28 @ 2014-04-15 15:49 from 5H7S - click to readThe phone is nice....very...so I just think you'all shouldn't talk that way. computers are actually complicated so every phone has its complications.the phone isn't just known yet...I still can't get a screen replacement but I'm trying because I love the phone....its just too fragile that's the word its not crappy...

• 2015-04-20 00:36
  • 3sEw

> In reply to shunsgirl @ 2015-03-16 02:12 from Iudm - click to readBlue Life suck. It will no let me download apps are update apps. Another phone for me and I just got this phone.

• 2015-04-14 02:21
  • s7ja

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-08 10:40 from LBiH - click to readSame problem for me. Did you find a solution?

• 2015-04-08 06:29
  • RbXH
Total of 233 user reviews and opinions for BLU Life View.