BLU Neo XT - user opinions and reviews

BLU

6.6
6.2
5.7

I have 43.4M (out of 43.8M) space available for Phone Storage plus a memory card yet I am unable to see my messages on Facebook. If I use the FB app, "request failed" pops up when I sign in and then at other times I see a blank page which says "No news feed available". Then if I use WWW.FACEBOOK.COM I am able to see NOTIFICATIONS (1) and MESSAGES (3) and that's it. I took this phone to several places and no-one can understand why this happens except that the phone must have a "fault".

• 2014-03-20 16:39
  • 49ra

Well I recently purchased a Blu NEO XT phone and I can't see any messages and notifications on Facebook when I sign in but I can see the number of both and that's how far it goes for Facebook! "Memory is running low" pops up when I try to see my messages. I am able to access Yahoo and Google. I even bought a memory card but it doesn't help. I took 3 pictures with the phone and that's it. Haven't downloaded any apps. Is there anything that can be done?

• 2014-03-01 17:41
  • 49ra

> In reply to MarvLX @ 2012-12-31 17:41 from 01P% - click to readSeems like the battery has a learning curve... after a number of charge cycles i am on my third (3rd) day with heavy use, facebook, music, wifi without it needing charge...

• 2013-01-04 19:35
  • R0K}

Having tried the Neo XT for about a week now, I must say the spec filled phone (though not anywhere close to the 1GB rom advertised more like 64MB) the only real complaint I have is the very dissappointing battery life, I mean comeon a dual sim phone boasting Wifi, Bluetooth, TV and FM Radio needs way more than a 800mAh battery, coupled with having to buy a universal battery charger (because my phone didn't seem to charge the battery) and a second battery which both have to be on a continuous 24hr charge cycle, something tells me I will have to look for an additional external charger very soon... Great phone (A), poor battery (F), which averages C... better battery and it would have gotten a much better grade...

• 2012-12-31 17:41
  • 01P%

Nice phone! more features than expected,

• 2012-12-23 12:45
  • karr

> In reply to jtmj @ 2012-03-16 13:32 from iwpB - click to readHAHAHA... good answer but the info is wrong that I know for a fact!! :)

• 2012-04-30 19:32
  • IuRw

> In reply to power @ 2012-03-26 20:24 from uu5V - click to readwhen?????

• 2012-04-12 10:49
  • JB%N

blu neo xt is the best phone ,i have never seen:)

• 2012-03-26 20:24
  • uu5V

man ma gf will break up with me if i use dis phone cuz i cn speak with her only 4 1h n few mins i would kill ma self if i had 1 of these!

• 2012-03-16 13:32
  • iwpB

killing luks but battary low

• 2012-01-04 14:18
  • rA2j

Stand-by Up to 150 h
Talk time Up to 1 h 30 min

what the heck? the phone comes additionally with 5 other batteries?

• 2011-09-18 08:44
  • 0UtX
Total of 11 user reviews and opinions for BLU Neo XT.