BLU Samba - user opinions and reviews

BLU

5.9
5.6
5.4

How can I charge the phone without the actual charger? How to get sound. When a call come through there is no sound and no it is not on vibrate and the volume is up enough.

• 2014-08-12 03:22
  • R1eP

i have forget my passord what can i do now?

• 2014-06-05 09:31
  • PB5r

please help me. my phone is stealing my money and when i called my service provider they could not help me, they say its the phone stealing the money. they talk about data plans and data services but i do not have those things on this phone, my phone is a blu samba w q170 phone. i only use the internet with it when i am hooked up to my own home wifi box. other wise i cannot use the internet on it so how is the phone so evil now to steal my money. the phone does not have a mobile data option that i can stop it from stealing my money, please can anyone help me?

• 2014-05-03 17:11
  • 4mDh

please someone help me!!!!! i have a blu samba w q170 phone. i loved this phone until recently when it started stealing money from my prepaid account. i do not have any data thing on it, i only use the internet with my own home wifi internet. i have been calling my service provider and begging them to stop taking the money but they kept telling me its something in the phone. i do not even know how to use data things, i tried deleting stuff but this phone does not have a mobile data option. no one can help me there. please can anyone here help me? does anyone know how to stop this horrible thing from eating my phone money? i tried opening all the things i would go on with the wifi, i signed out and stopped going on them. but every few half hours or hours the phone still steals my money. is someone doing this to me? how do i stop this please!!!!

• 2014-05-03 17:04
  • 4mDh

how can i restore my samba tv

• 2014-04-30 00:24
  • 8fEk

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-25 22:46 from I5YA - click to readHow to setup my voicmail on this phone I'm with at&t tho

• 2014-03-06 03:28
  • FECt

> In reply to dulcie @ 2013-08-29 15:02 from kaJ1 - click to readi receive mms message but cannot retreive and send it

• 2014-02-22 08:14
  • Re2Z

Is this able to record with a button

• 2013-09-12 02:08
  • 8Yb@

I have purchased a samba blu and it as not been a month yet since that and I have battery problems and this is my second blu for the year, I have bad luck with blu but I like them as their sexy. I am however looking forward to changing my phone, not a blu that I know for sure.

• 2013-08-29 15:02
  • kaJ1

I have a blu tank which has no 'services' in the menu

• 2013-05-30 15:39
  • Nvc4

> In reply to tanky @ 2011-07-01 22:04 from LBSx - click to readSame thing happend to me I kept reading the manual. For now just let it sit on charger but if that dosent work get a new phone

• 2013-04-07 16:37
  • kIHm

How do i use a digicel sim in my blu samba elite phone???? when i turn it on it says that it s in flight mode. how do u turn off flight mode?

• 2013-01-17 19:40
  • 8yPx

how to I access voicemail on this phone? it says I have a message but I can find n way to retrieve it

• 2012-12-25 22:46
  • I5YA

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-02-25 01:35 from FKyy - click to readYou need AT&T´s APN, proxy, port and stuff to do so... Here you have the info:
First of all, you have to create a data account:
Menu-Settings-Connectivity-Data Account-Options-Add:
Account Name: MediaNet
APN: wap.cingular
Auth. Type: Normal
Primary DNS: Leave it all zeros
Secondary DNS: Leave it all zeros

Then, with the data account made, you have to go to:
Menu-Services-Internet Service-Settings-Profiles-Add new:
Profile name: MediaNet
Homepage: any page you like (I recommend Google due to its light weight)
Data Account: Select-GPRS-look for MediaNet (previously created)
Connection type: HTTP (hit Select)-OK:
Use proxy: No
Password: Leave it blank

Now, for MMS we will use the same data account:
Menu-Messaging-MMS-MMS Settings-Profiles-Add new:
Profile name: AT&T MMS
MMSC address: http://mmsc.cingular.com
Data Account: Select-GPRS-look for MediaNet (previously created)
Connection type: HTTP (hit Select)-OK:
Use proxy: No
Password: Leave it blank

Now it should work! If not, let me tell you that these settings require a proxy address and port (Proxy: wireless.cingular.com, Port: 80), however, these BLU phones only support numeric proxies, and AT&T doesn´t have one...

Well, at least you have all the necessary settings to make data and MMS work on any cellphone that supports letter-entry proxies!

Hope it helps...

• 2012-04-11 08:23
  • 8x$j

how can you change your text tone to something other than whats already on the phone...tried a million different ways and the only option it gives you is incoming calls when you hit a sound and hit use as...really frustrating me!

• 2012-03-20 07:02
  • Q$w6

> In reply to jp @ 2011-10-12 03:48 from 7Cvv - click to readopen the back of the phone,take out the battery and u will see a slot for a memory card.

• 2012-03-10 14:20
  • LK3s

most phones have a banner where you can have a nickname that sends on all your messages. does this one? I really would like to know.

• 2012-03-09 02:28
  • jQwf

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-19 05:55 from P9bB - click to readu need 2 cheak d volume on the fone 2 make sure its rite up 2 d max. level

• 2012-03-03 03:06
  • 8yTK

I bought my blu samba unlocked, how do I set it to use at&t internet and mms?

• 2012-02-25 01:35
  • FKyy

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-19 05:55 from P9bB - click to readi have the same problem would really like to know why does it give problems????

• 2011-12-24 23:04
  • P9bB
Total of 50 user reviews and opinions for BLU Samba.