BLU Samba Elite - user opinions and reviews

BLU

4.5
4.1
4.6

> In reply to van @ 2013-01-22 17:57 from PH2R - click to readquickly press the middle button (enter botton) + Space

• 2014-10-23 14:27
  • bGA{

how to download games to it?

• 2014-04-18 09:59
  • terG

how do you lock and unlock the keypad???

• 2013-01-22 17:57
  • PH2R

Yeah everything on this page is a lie. The screen resolution is 320*240 so hard as hell to get java games and the java games dont even workl, it loads up half way and just stops working.The headphones are as quite as hell and cant hear anything plus the bluetooth doesnt work so yeah get another i'm warning you.

• 2012-09-22 00:21
  • 8yUk

i have a blu charleston and the volume is horrible if there is any noise around, even a few people talking or a car passing i would not hear a thing on the phone, is the volume on this one any good?

• 2012-08-20 16:12
  • LKn0

my samba elite charges on my pc it works very well and it loud but its a bit distorted i love my phone but fix thr music a bit

• 2012-07-25 17:31
  • LKme

how to update this phone

• 2012-07-13 16:04
  • 8yTb

I just bought this phone, and it really sucks!!! It does not take charge from my pc or laptop, it does not take charge from the electrical port or any where else. You can hardly hear the volume from the head set. It's a 'neat looking' dual sim phone, but it sucks!!!! Thanks!!!

• 2012-03-05 01:17
  • LKmn
  • South America - FABI
  • Rating0

Today I bought a SAMBA ELITE phone does not work and USB port to charge the battery does not work the headphones and data cable will not work for the computer.

Do not recommend this crap, rubbish phone. I hope I get a refund

• 2012-01-30 19:36
  • 8GCT

For the person who said that it sucks needs to SHUT THE HELL UP cuz the phone is very nice and it is quite affordable for many people who can not afford an expensive phone like that specific person who commented above that dont think about other ppl other than himself!But to bmobile, thumbs up for introducing the phone and keep it up!:-)

• 2011-12-23 16:11
  • LKm7

this phone sucks

• 2011-12-10 04:01
  • 7Bfx

I'm getting this phone for A christmas present from my grandma. It will be here in about 4 days! SOO EXCITEDDDDD!!!! :D

• 2011-11-23 14:18
  • I4J8
Total of 12 user reviews and opinions for BLU Samba Elite.