BLU Samba JR - user opinions and reviews

BLU

5.4
4.9
4.9

how do I put my greeting on this phone?

• 2014-08-05 21:53
  • 86xU

how do I put my greeting message on this phone?

• 2014-08-05 21:00
  • 86xU

Is a Android Phone ? What is version ?

• 2014-07-23 23:58
  • J}Yb

> In reply to jonuca @ 2013-09-18 21:44 from Pc5f - click to read8 gb max please dont exceed

• 2013-10-07 03:05
  • 8yRI

> In reply to carr @ 2012-11-13 11:15 from n5Px - click to readyes it can i have the phone

• 2013-10-07 03:04
  • 8yRI

how much SD card capacity it takes 8G,16G etc?

• 2013-09-18 21:44
  • Pc5f

Everywhere I've read reviews on the BLU Samba Jr, those people that gripe about it act as though they thought they were getting an Iphone. It's just an el cheapo phone, folks. Myself, I love my little BLU Samba Jr. Video camera, video playback, audio player, FM radio, etc. If I did have to gripe about anything about it, it would be that the navigation button is a little squirrely, that there is no side rocker switch for volume, and that it doesn't have a speaker phone. But hey, you get what you pay for. All in all the BLU Samba Jr is a great bang for the buck. If anything ever happens to mine, I'll DEFINATELY buy another.

• 2013-08-20 23:19
  • kVdI

I`ve had this phone for awhile now I bought it to use in different countries and I must say that It is pretty dependable. Sure, there are little annoyances but other than that it`s quite easy to use once you push buttons and learn everything. I dislkie how you can`t change the buttons on the home screen though, I don`t own face book or use the calendar so I wish I could replace those. Otherwise, It`s awesome.

• 2013-08-03 20:30
  • gQXh

I travel a lot and wanted a cheap GSM phone that I could use anywhere I might go. This is it - it's very cheap. I paid $30 on Amazon. Also, it's quad band and takes 2 SIMs, so if I'm going to multiple countries I'm set. It also has a full QWERTY keyboard, so texting is not too hard. On the downside, you get what you pay for. It doesn't have any advanced features and I can't even find any way to turn up the volume, which is pretty incredible. I think I'm going to have to spring for something a little fancier and keep this for back up.

• 2013-07-27 06:50
  • KhZg

> In reply to dlkhollywood @ 2013-05-19 21:12 from jBYw - click to readYeah, I had the same issue. If you want your songs to show up on the audio player then you have to create a folder named "My Music" on your SD Card, and inside "My Music" you need to make another folder named "Music". Then you just put all your songs in the folder named "Music". It is kind of a weird system, but I guess that is how it reads the info. I was messing around with it and I was so happy when I saw all my songs finally listed on the Audio Player.

Well I hope I helped!

• 2013-07-03 01:15
  • kCbU

> In reply to REL @ 2013-03-16 02:33 from kCbd - click to readI have the same problem. I can play music from the file manager (manually one song at a time. If you ever figure it out I'd be grateful if you will share that info with me.

• 2013-05-19 21:12
  • jBYw

this is the worst phone i have ever bought. i am so disgusted. too many problems. it has only 3 ring tones to it. you have to put a sd card in it for it to have any memory and even after i bought one and put it in it still will not take any videos. what is the point? there are no pics, no music and no videos on it and it still tells me not enough memory. it takes those crappy little bitty pics anyway, horrible !! and it has 2 slots in it for you to be able to put 2 sim cards in it at once but since i only have 1 sim card I am stuck with this "insert sim" message on the right side of the screen at all times!! so aggravating that i cannot get it to go away!! if you want to use it to only talk and text then it is fine if you can deal with the msg on the screeen about the other sim slot and buy a sd card to go in it but other than that it is worthless !

• 2013-04-01 15:01
  • 4DHA

How do I add music? I have a MicroSD card with music loaded onto it, but the Audio Player tells me that the card is blank. The audio files do show up in the File Manager application. Any ideas?

• 2013-03-16 02:33
  • kCbd

i am going to get a blue samba but it is not with me as yet.baste on the opinions i see it looks like some people are not looking at the phone if it is new are used.personally i think thats why the phone is malfunctioning so much it has been used

• 2013-02-02 22:25
  • xxbI

ugly, ugly, ugly, ewww!.

• 2013-01-28 23:27
  • LC$v

The only thing is that it runs out of texting space extremely fast. And the camera isn't that good. But overall it's still pretty decent

• 2013-01-21 08:36
  • k7%Y

I have this phone n its verry dependable.. when all my expensive phones malfunctions,its here for me! mi gusta Blu

• 2013-01-16 20:39
  • P9b7

Can you tell me how to connect to the Internet please ,....

• 2012-12-31 05:49
  • saRE

I just bought this from BestBuy in America. I had it shipped to the store. For a low price of $29.99 I have to say it was extremely worth it. The only downside is that the keys are slightly stiff, but otherwise I would highly recommend. Walmart.com sells the same phone for $34.99.

• 2012-12-06 21:38
  • cNHM

go to user profiles and there is a list and just pick silent

• 2012-11-23 18:14
  • 476K
Total of 24 user reviews and opinions for BLU Samba JR.