BLU Studio 5.3 - user opinions and reviews

BLU

6.9
6.2
5.9

guys anyone knows where can we purchase BLU Studio 5.3 in the UAE? is it available here? help.

• 2012-04-09 08:23
  • Hxdh

That makes a month I am using it and this phone is awesome, just wondering if I can get the Android 4.0 upgrade soon. Anybody knows how to do??

• 2012-04-09 05:42
  • 2L8e

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-02-15 01:55 from xgej - click to readIs this dual phone active? Can the 2nd sim receive calls while 1st sim is already on a call?

• 2012-04-08 21:48
  • Lbm@

I emailed BLU sales and they said that the 800 MHz version was just released this week and their distributors should have it available for purcase within the next two weeks. Also according to their website, It has only 3.2 MP and they updated the MHz to 800. Source: http://www.bluproducts.com/pro...il/studio5-3

• 2012-04-08 19:32
  • t7Ws
  • F

> In reply to antiguan @ 2012-02-16 07:05 from Rf7@ - click to readThis phone is ok but if it locks on you, u cant get back in the phone because the data turns off!! O been locked out of my phone for a week and they saying that thay cant help me smh! This phone is a nice phone. But it has a major flaw!!

• 2012-04-03 22:14
  • RbXH

i want to ask the same questions. Is it dual sim Active. that if ur talking on sim 1 do u get call waiting for sim 2 or does it appear to be powered off for sim 2

• 2012-04-02 23:03
  • KIC%

Hi I farez want to ask any one who is using this phone.

Is this phone Dual call waiting that is If I am on a call on sim 1 or on the internet and If i get a call to sim 2 will it show as call waiting or the phone is switched off ?

Also would like to know if Skype works well on this phone. I mean voice and video calling

And how is the quality of the music player. When you listen to music through the ear phones how is it's quality ? And how its loudspeaker quality? It sound good or average??

I am thinking of buying this and if anyone who is using this phone can let me know about the above since these are my main criteria it would be a great help

Thanks a lot

• 2012-03-31 18:02
  • utW1

> In reply to Kirk @ 2012-03-30 18:24 from Qugv - click to readI just contacted them and they say that 800mhz model will be available by Mid-April. You would be able to buy it from Expansys.

Cheers!

• 2012-03-31 01:19
  • wMHH

The blu site displays 800mhz however i'm unable to find anyone selling this new model only the old 650. Can anyone point me to a site with a new model?

• 2012-03-30 18:24
  • Qugv

> In reply to sachin @ 2012-03-29 17:20 from t}g0 - click to readhai sacin where are you buy this mobile please tell me.i want this madel.

• 2012-03-30 16:36
  • utWA

> In reply to Lore @ 2012-03-28 23:08 from 8gt7 - click to readhey frndz , plz tell more about this phone like camera, internet , proceesing speed and it is dual standy by or not. and is it aviliable in India or not.

• 2012-03-29 17:20
  • t}g0

I bought this model 1 month ago. I'm very happy with this model. My only concern is with acessories. Because I need one case, but is not possible to find in Ebay or other site.

Other point is here in Brazil I bought in paralell market

I recommend this product

• 2012-03-29 17:17
  • ywV1

I've had the blu studio for a week. Great phone/tablet, is pretty fast. I thought the 650 mhz would be too slow, but after using it, I would compare the speed to the Motorola Atrix 2.

I also bought a rubberized case that fits the samsung galaxy note. It's not a perfect fit, but works with the blu studio.

• 2012-03-28 23:08
  • 8gt7

When will this phone arrive in europe?

• 2012-03-28 18:02
  • 3SQR

This is an outstanding phone/tablet...outstanding! It is quick, excellent graphics, absolutely gorgeous in white...looks like white pearl finish. AT&T salesman was really impressed. This is definitely a winner among winners.

• 2012-03-27 23:40
  • kTt2

I heard from a friend that BLU is going to launch a White version running 800MHz. When will it be available in Chile???

• 2012-03-27 07:40
  • j0c1

The phone is built fairly well I would give it a 7/10 compared to a Samsung galaxy note. No major complaints about the phone so far I do have a Samsung galaxy note as well. The sound quality from the headphones are good quality with good bass output.The only thing that I dont like is the 650mhz processor and the lack of options for the camera besides that the phone is a good bang for the money.
It would be a great deal of help if anyone knows where I can get a case for this phone I mean screen protector and rubber or tpu case like a seido or otterbox. That would be greatful thanks guys.

• 2012-03-23 23:04
  • Yik}

hey can anyone tell me
this phone available in India ...
please I want to buy it .....

• 2012-03-23 20:52
  • fCR4

Hi guys

i have two Important Question

1- Is there root for this mobo

2- Is BLU Studio's rom deodexed

You can know that by going to

/system/framework

if u found framework.jar without framework.odex that's v.good

2nd point is very Important 4 me And Depends on buy the phone

thanks and sorry for bad language :)

• 2012-03-22 03:09
  • fmj%

Hello. Why everytime i try to install a great game always says that's not compatible? Where can i find games like NFS, AVATAR, FIFA2012 that really work in this fone? Tanks

• 2012-03-21 19:55
  • 8JTF
Total of 438 user reviews and opinions for BLU Studio 5.3.