BLU Studio 5.3 - user opinions and reviews

BLU

6.9
6.2
5.9

I'm looking for the Studio`s full review from GSMARENA but it never go online.

Why only big brands have good reviews? They pay well, that's it.

• 2012-04-18 16:38
  • 4x7c

How good is the screen display when operating outside, how does it handle the sun glare?

• 2012-04-18 04:02
  • UD{g

Good news! 800MHz is already out and available in Expansys-USA website. However, im not sure if there is a white version of it. Cheers! :D

• 2012-04-11 07:57
  • t7Ws

Wish this had analog tv though. Who is selling the new 800mhz model?

• 2012-04-10 19:36
  • Qugv

According to BLU website, this phone has only 3.2 MP camera and NOT 5 MP. And also do you guys know when will be the 800MHz version is out and where can i buy it? I asked BLU support and they said that they already released the 800MHz last week.

• 2012-04-09 21:24
  • GFgx
  • F

Gentlemen Can any one help me, where I can find this phone in Middle East UAE or KSA , location if possible.

• 2012-04-09 16:01
  • NwMH

guys anyone knows where can we purchase BLU Studio 5.3 in the UAE? is it available here? help.

• 2012-04-09 08:23
  • Hxdh

That makes a month I am using it and this phone is awesome, just wondering if I can get the Android 4.0 upgrade soon. Anybody knows how to do??

• 2012-04-09 05:42
  • 2L8e

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-02-15 01:55 from xgej - click to readIs this dual phone active? Can the 2nd sim receive calls while 1st sim is already on a call?

• 2012-04-08 21:48
  • Lbm@

I emailed BLU sales and they said that the 800 MHz version was just released this week and their distributors should have it available for purcase within the next two weeks. Also according to their website, It has only 3.2 MP and they updated the MHz to 800. Source: http://www.bluproducts.com/pro...il/studio5-3

• 2012-04-08 19:32
  • t7Ws
  • F

> In reply to antiguan @ 2012-02-16 07:05 from Rf7@ - click to readThis phone is ok but if it locks on you, u cant get back in the phone because the data turns off!! O been locked out of my phone for a week and they saying that thay cant help me smh! This phone is a nice phone. But it has a major flaw!!

• 2012-04-03 22:14
  • RbXH

i want to ask the same questions. Is it dual sim Active. that if ur talking on sim 1 do u get call waiting for sim 2 or does it appear to be powered off for sim 2

• 2012-04-02 23:03
  • KIC%

Hi I farez want to ask any one who is using this phone.

Is this phone Dual call waiting that is If I am on a call on sim 1 or on the internet and If i get a call to sim 2 will it show as call waiting or the phone is switched off ?

Also would like to know if Skype works well on this phone. I mean voice and video calling

And how is the quality of the music player. When you listen to music through the ear phones how is it's quality ? And how its loudspeaker quality? It sound good or average??

I am thinking of buying this and if anyone who is using this phone can let me know about the above since these are my main criteria it would be a great help

Thanks a lot

• 2012-03-31 18:02
  • utW1

> In reply to Kirk @ 2012-03-30 18:24 from Qugv - click to readI just contacted them and they say that 800mhz model will be available by Mid-April. You would be able to buy it from Expansys.

Cheers!

• 2012-03-31 01:19
  • wMHH

The blu site displays 800mhz however i'm unable to find anyone selling this new model only the old 650. Can anyone point me to a site with a new model?

• 2012-03-30 18:24
  • Qugv

> In reply to sachin @ 2012-03-29 17:20 from t}g0 - click to readhai sacin where are you buy this mobile please tell me.i want this madel.

• 2012-03-30 16:36
  • utWA

> In reply to Lore @ 2012-03-28 23:08 from 8gt7 - click to readhey frndz , plz tell more about this phone like camera, internet , proceesing speed and it is dual standy by or not. and is it aviliable in India or not.

• 2012-03-29 17:20
  • t}g0

I bought this model 1 month ago. I'm very happy with this model. My only concern is with acessories. Because I need one case, but is not possible to find in Ebay or other site.

Other point is here in Brazil I bought in paralell market

I recommend this product

• 2012-03-29 17:17
  • ywV1

I've had the blu studio for a week. Great phone/tablet, is pretty fast. I thought the 650 mhz would be too slow, but after using it, I would compare the speed to the Motorola Atrix 2.

I also bought a rubberized case that fits the samsung galaxy note. It's not a perfect fit, but works with the blu studio.

• 2012-03-28 23:08
  • 8gt7
Total of 445 user reviews and opinions for BLU Studio 5.3.