BLU Studio 5.3 - user opinions and reviews

519306

6.9
6.2
5.9

i want to ask the same questions. Is it dual sim Active. that if ur talking on sim 1 do u get call waiting for sim 2 or does it appear to be powered off for sim 2

• 2012-04-02 23:03
  • KIC%

Hi I farez want to ask any one who is using this phone.

Is this phone Dual call waiting that is If I am on a call on sim 1 or on the internet and If i get a call to sim 2 will it show as call waiting or the phone is switched off ?

Also would like to know if Skype works well on this phone. I mean voice and video calling

And how is the quality of the music player. When you listen to music through the ear phones how is it's quality ? And how its loudspeaker quality? It sound good or average??

I am thinking of buying this and if anyone who is using this phone can let me know about the above since these are my main criteria it would be a great help

Thanks a lot

• 2012-03-31 18:02
  • utW1

> In reply to Kirk @ 2012-03-30 18:24 from Qugv - click to readI just contacted them and they say that 800mhz model will be available by Mid-April. You would be able to buy it from Expansys.

Cheers!

• 2012-03-31 01:19
  • wMHH

The blu site displays 800mhz however i'm unable to find anyone selling this new model only the old 650. Can anyone point me to a site with a new model?

• 2012-03-30 18:24
  • Qugv

> In reply to sachin @ 2012-03-29 17:20 from t}g0 - click to readhai sacin where are you buy this mobile please tell me.i want this madel.

• 2012-03-30 16:36
  • utWA

> In reply to Lore @ 2012-03-28 23:08 from 8gt7 - click to readhey frndz , plz tell more about this phone like camera, internet , proceesing speed and it is dual standy by or not. and is it aviliable in India or not.

• 2012-03-29 17:20
  • t}g0

I bought this model 1 month ago. I'm very happy with this model. My only concern is with acessories. Because I need one case, but is not possible to find in Ebay or other site.

Other point is here in Brazil I bought in paralell market

I recommend this product

• 2012-03-29 17:17
  • ywV1

I've had the blu studio for a week. Great phone/tablet, is pretty fast. I thought the 650 mhz would be too slow, but after using it, I would compare the speed to the Motorola Atrix 2.

I also bought a rubberized case that fits the samsung galaxy note. It's not a perfect fit, but works with the blu studio.

• 2012-03-28 23:08
  • 8gt7

When will this phone arrive in europe?

• 2012-03-28 18:02
  • 3SQR

This is an outstanding phone/tablet...outstanding! It is quick, excellent graphics, absolutely gorgeous in white...looks like white pearl finish. AT&T salesman was really impressed. This is definitely a winner among winners.

• 2012-03-27 23:40
  • kTt2

I heard from a friend that BLU is going to launch a White version running 800MHz. When will it be available in Chile???

• 2012-03-27 07:40
  • j0c1

The phone is built fairly well I would give it a 7/10 compared to a Samsung galaxy note. No major complaints about the phone so far I do have a Samsung galaxy note as well. The sound quality from the headphones are good quality with good bass output.The only thing that I dont like is the 650mhz processor and the lack of options for the camera besides that the phone is a good bang for the money.
It would be a great deal of help if anyone knows where I can get a case for this phone I mean screen protector and rubber or tpu case like a seido or otterbox. That would be greatful thanks guys.

• 2012-03-23 23:04
  • Yik}

hey can anyone tell me
this phone available in India ...
please I want to buy it .....

• 2012-03-23 20:52
  • fCR4

Hi guys

i have two Important Question

1- Is there root for this mobo

2- Is BLU Studio's rom deodexed

You can know that by going to

/system/framework

if u found framework.jar without framework.odex that's v.good

2nd point is very Important 4 me And Depends on buy the phone

thanks and sorry for bad language :)

• 2012-03-22 03:09
  • fmj%

Hello. Why everytime i try to install a great game always says that's not compatible? Where can i find games like NFS, AVATAR, FIFA2012 that really work in this fone? Tanks

• 2012-03-21 19:55
  • 8JTF

Found a case: http://www.pearl.de/a-PX3503-4072.shtml

• 2012-03-19 20:18
  • Qugw

> In reply to AFPB @ 2012-03-18 12:58 from Lcen - click to readI am using Beats headphone as well as my old Samsung Galaxy S1 in-ear headset and it's working fine. the bass effect is even better than GS1 for me.

• 2012-03-19 06:13
  • 2L8e

Apparently this phone has a big flaw... the headset socket is RECESSED by about 2-3mm such that you can't plug in most 3.5mm earphones/headsets as the 3.5mm

• 2012-03-18 12:58
  • Lcen

It is a great phone...
also a question: were i can find a battery to buy in internet?

• 2012-03-15 21:37
  • s33G

> In reply to JP @ 2012-03-14 03:34 from w9JX - click to readAs per Blu team, It's a Dual Standby mobile phone

• 2012-03-14 14:34
  • PGeu
Total of 433 user reviews and opinions for BLU Studio 5.3.