BLU Studio 5.3 - user opinions and reviews

BLU

6.9
6.2
5.9

When will this phone arrive in europe?

• 2012-03-28 18:02
  • 3SQR

This is an outstanding phone/tablet...outstanding! It is quick, excellent graphics, absolutely gorgeous in white...looks like white pearl finish. AT&T salesman was really impressed. This is definitely a winner among winners.

• 2012-03-27 23:40
  • kTt2

I heard from a friend that BLU is going to launch a White version running 800MHz. When will it be available in Chile???

• 2012-03-27 07:40
  • j0c1

The phone is built fairly well I would give it a 7/10 compared to a Samsung galaxy note. No major complaints about the phone so far I do have a Samsung galaxy note as well. The sound quality from the headphones are good quality with good bass output.The only thing that I dont like is the 650mhz processor and the lack of options for the camera besides that the phone is a good bang for the money.
It would be a great deal of help if anyone knows where I can get a case for this phone I mean screen protector and rubber or tpu case like a seido or otterbox. That would be greatful thanks guys.

• 2012-03-23 23:04
  • Yik}

hey can anyone tell me
this phone available in India ...
please I want to buy it .....

• 2012-03-23 20:52
  • fCR4

Hi guys

i have two Important Question

1- Is there root for this mobo

2- Is BLU Studio's rom deodexed

You can know that by going to

/system/framework

if u found framework.jar without framework.odex that's v.good

2nd point is very Important 4 me And Depends on buy the phone

thanks and sorry for bad language :)

• 2012-03-22 03:09
  • fmj%

Hello. Why everytime i try to install a great game always says that's not compatible? Where can i find games like NFS, AVATAR, FIFA2012 that really work in this fone? Tanks

• 2012-03-21 19:55
  • 8JTF

Found a case: http://www.pearl.de/a-PX3503-4072.shtml

• 2012-03-19 20:18
  • Qugw

> In reply to AFPB @ 2012-03-18 12:58 from Lcen - click to readI am using Beats headphone as well as my old Samsung Galaxy S1 in-ear headset and it's working fine. the bass effect is even better than GS1 for me.

• 2012-03-19 06:13
  • 2L8e

Apparently this phone has a big flaw... the headset socket is RECESSED by about 2-3mm such that you can't plug in most 3.5mm earphones/headsets as the 3.5mm

• 2012-03-18 12:58
  • Lcen

It is a great phone...
also a question: were i can find a battery to buy in internet?

• 2012-03-15 21:37
  • s33G

> In reply to JP @ 2012-03-14 03:34 from w9JX - click to readAs per Blu team, It's a Dual Standby mobile phone

• 2012-03-14 14:34
  • PGeu

> In reply to yuko @ 2012-02-29 07:44 from Rbq2 - click to readHi

Is this phone Dual call waiting that is If I am on a call on sim 1 or on the internet and If i get a call to sim 2 will it show as call waiting or the phone is switched off ?

Also would like to know if Skype works well on this phone. I mean voice and video calling

And how is the quality of the music player. When you listen to music through the ear phones how is it's quality ?

I am thinking of buying this and if u can let me know about the above since these are my main criteria it would be a great help

Thanks a lot

• 2012-03-14 03:34
  • w9JX

Hi I Jest want to ask any one who is using this phone.

I am thinking of buying this and if anyone who is using this phone can let me know about the above since these are my main criteria it would be a great help

Thanks a lot

• 2012-03-14 03:28
  • w9JX

is it available in uae ?? if yes so please inform where to find

• 2012-03-13 17:02
  • HxdF

> In reply to louigi @ 2012-03-10 11:02 from nU$k - click to readsounds like you are comparing this phone to other best phones. Look at the price compared to your best phone. this is even way better to those phone with the same price in this price.

• 2012-03-11 19:32
  • Rbq2

This Phone is available through Amazon.com, not available in India.

• 2012-03-11 17:42
  • vbRV

> In reply to [deleted post]This is being sold in the Philippines by just one seller AFAIK. P15.9K by Sulit seller 'delmann'. Still thinking if I'm gonna get one.

• 2012-03-11 14:26
  • vp1p

A 650 MHz processor, really blu? That just about runs a Samsung Galaxy Ace, this is meant to be you your biggest and best phone, I was expecting more along the lines of dual core 1.5 GHz! Very dissapointed...

• 2012-03-10 11:02
  • nU$k

Does anyone have Studio 5.3 user manual download link? I want to read all its specifications. Thanks.

• 2012-03-10 02:36
  • vp1V
Total of 445 user reviews and opinions for BLU Studio 5.3.