BLU Studio 5.3 - user opinions and reviews

6.9
6.2
5.9

It is a great phone...
also a question: were i can find a battery to buy in internet?

• 2012-03-15 21:37
  • s33G

> In reply to JP @ 2012-03-14 03:34 from w9JX - click to readAs per Blu team, It's a Dual Standby mobile phone

• 2012-03-14 14:34
  • PGeu

> In reply to yuko @ 2012-02-29 07:44 from Rbq2 - click to readHi

Is this phone Dual call waiting that is If I am on a call on sim 1 or on the internet and If i get a call to sim 2 will it show as call waiting or the phone is switched off ?

Also would like to know if Skype works well on this phone. I mean voice and video calling

And how is the quality of the music player. When you listen to music through the ear phones how is it's quality ?

I am thinking of buying this and if u can let me know about the above since these are my main criteria it would be a great help

Thanks a lot

• 2012-03-14 03:34
  • w9JX

Hi I Jest want to ask any one who is using this phone.

I am thinking of buying this and if anyone who is using this phone can let me know about the above since these are my main criteria it would be a great help

Thanks a lot

• 2012-03-14 03:28
  • w9JX

is it available in uae ?? if yes so please inform where to find

• 2012-03-13 17:02
  • HxdF

> In reply to louigi @ 2012-03-10 11:02 from nU$k - click to readsounds like you are comparing this phone to other best phones. Look at the price compared to your best phone. this is even way better to those phone with the same price in this price.

• 2012-03-11 19:32
  • Rbq2

This Phone is available through Amazon.com, not available in India.

• 2012-03-11 17:42
  • vbRV

> In reply to [deleted post]This is being sold in the Philippines by just one seller AFAIK. P15.9K by Sulit seller 'delmann'. Still thinking if I'm gonna get one.

• 2012-03-11 14:26
  • vp1p

A 650 MHz processor, really blu? That just about runs a Samsung Galaxy Ace, this is meant to be you your biggest and best phone, I was expecting more along the lines of dual core 1.5 GHz! Very dissapointed...

• 2012-03-10 11:02
  • nU$k

Does anyone have Studio 5.3 user manual download link? I want to read all its specifications. Thanks.

• 2012-03-10 02:36
  • vp1V

Is this phone available in INDIA?????????????

• 2012-03-09 13:38
  • 2ZYC

Does blu provide replacement parts(Screen and touch) for this phone? If the screen cracks, how do I purchase a replacement?

• 2012-03-07 15:14
  • Qugw

Beautfiul phone, I saw it in Barcelona at the MWC on the booth of chipset maker MediaTek. That's the perfect form factor! great specs and awesome design. Good job BLU!

• 2012-03-06 20:03
  • nSxn

Does blu provide replacement parts(Screen and touch) for this phone? If the screen cracks, how do I get a replacement?

• 2012-03-05 16:15
  • Qugv

I've bought this one and it's very weak for 3D games. It's good for internet access and read e-mails.

• 2012-03-05 10:25
  • Lpqi

wow it has a nuclear battery.

• 2012-03-05 10:15
  • fvFP

how does the handset work????????????

• 2012-03-04 10:22
  • Sqj}

> In reply to PRIDE @ 2012-02-24 07:11 from HKS5 - click to readwould you please explain me differences between hertz and bytes? :))))

• 2012-03-03 16:57
  • dQGr

how much this mobile cost ?

• 2012-02-29 16:52
  • P$p9

Is this phone available in the PHILIPPINES?

• 2012-02-29 08:38
  • vaSj
Total of 435 user reviews and opinions for BLU Studio 5.3.