BLU Studio 5.3 - user opinions and reviews

6.9
6.2
5.9

> In reply to yuko @ 2012-02-29 07:44 from Rbq2 - click to readHi

Is this phone Dual call waiting that is If I am on a call on sim 1 or on the internet and If i get a call to sim 2 will it show as call waiting or the phone is switched off ?

Also would like to know if Skype works well on this phone. I mean voice and video calling

And how is the quality of the music player. When you listen to music through the ear phones how is it's quality ?

I am thinking of buying this and if u can let me know about the above since these are my main criteria it would be a great help

Thanks a lot

• 2012-03-14 03:34
  • w9JX

Hi I Jest want to ask any one who is using this phone.

I am thinking of buying this and if anyone who is using this phone can let me know about the above since these are my main criteria it would be a great help

Thanks a lot

• 2012-03-14 03:28
  • w9JX

is it available in uae ?? if yes so please inform where to find

• 2012-03-13 17:02
  • HxdF

> In reply to louigi @ 2012-03-10 11:02 from nU$k - click to readsounds like you are comparing this phone to other best phones. Look at the price compared to your best phone. this is even way better to those phone with the same price in this price.

• 2012-03-11 19:32
  • Rbq2

This Phone is available through Amazon.com, not available in India.

• 2012-03-11 17:42
  • vbRV

> In reply to [deleted post]This is being sold in the Philippines by just one seller AFAIK. P15.9K by Sulit seller 'delmann'. Still thinking if I'm gonna get one.

• 2012-03-11 14:26
  • vp1p

A 650 MHz processor, really blu? That just about runs a Samsung Galaxy Ace, this is meant to be you your biggest and best phone, I was expecting more along the lines of dual core 1.5 GHz! Very dissapointed...

• 2012-03-10 11:02
  • nU$k

Does anyone have Studio 5.3 user manual download link? I want to read all its specifications. Thanks.

• 2012-03-10 02:36
  • vp1V

Is this phone available in INDIA?????????????

• 2012-03-09 13:38
  • 2ZYC

Does blu provide replacement parts(Screen and touch) for this phone? If the screen cracks, how do I purchase a replacement?

• 2012-03-07 15:14
  • Qugw

Beautfiul phone, I saw it in Barcelona at the MWC on the booth of chipset maker MediaTek. That's the perfect form factor! great specs and awesome design. Good job BLU!

• 2012-03-06 20:03
  • nSxn

Does blu provide replacement parts(Screen and touch) for this phone? If the screen cracks, how do I get a replacement?

• 2012-03-05 16:15
  • Qugv

I've bought this one and it's very weak for 3D games. It's good for internet access and read e-mails.

• 2012-03-05 10:25
  • Lpqi

wow it has a nuclear battery.

• 2012-03-05 10:15
  • fvFP

how does the handset work????????????

• 2012-03-04 10:22
  • Sqj}

> In reply to PRIDE @ 2012-02-24 07:11 from HKS5 - click to readwould you please explain me differences between hertz and bytes? :))))

• 2012-03-03 16:57
  • dQGr

how much this mobile cost ?

• 2012-02-29 16:52
  • P$p9

Is this phone available in the PHILIPPINES?

• 2012-02-29 08:38
  • vaSj

I got it from Expansys 4 days ago, so far I love it, it
plays HD video from YouTube, Crackle, hulu, CBS,
CNN without any lag. The wifi works great, 3G is
faster than average on SimpleMobile here in
Auburn Hills, MI. Games, able to play 'Dead Space'
with no lag and graphics look as good as on HTC
Sensation which surprised me. Opens apps fast
with no lag, even with Avast anti-virus running in
background. Runs Kingsoft office, and Google
& rooting. Only 2 little bones in my throat with this
awesome tablet-phone: (1)Very annoying to now
see the same BLU Studio 5.3 offered by Negri
Electronics, at the same price with an 800MHz arm
processor!, that just grinds a tek-addict's bones.
(2)... not able find screen protector & silicone case
so to accommodate any butter-fingers I had to
order a 'Galaxy Note' screen protector & silicone
case to see if they can work.
Bottom line: If it weren't for seeing the same unit
available with that 800MHz processor for the same
freaking price, I would be ecstatic with this BLU
Studio 5.3, it really is amazing for the price.

• 2012-02-29 07:44
  • Rbq2

I have had this BLU Studio 5.3 now for a week and it is very good. The battery power is amazing on this phone and to make things even better I installed Powermax by VOLTUP freely available on the Android Market. The result is that I can egulate when I want my Bluettoth, Data and WiFi on and off. One will be amazed how much the battery stays longer. I also installed 99 Toolkit Pro to assist with memory and task management and the phone is working like a bomb. This is a good buy and for some of us who are tired of carrying two fones the dual sim is an excellent investment. Looks are pretty good to sexy!!!

• 2012-02-28 11:46
  • 98aB
Total of 433 user reviews and opinions for BLU Studio 5.3.