BLU Studio 5.3 - user opinions and reviews

BLU

6.9
6.2
5.9

I bought the blu5.3 studio a few days ago and I love the size of it. I actually enjoy using it in open areas but service goes down hill when you get inside a building. The screen resolution is really good(not as good as the note) and the speed is not too bad. The owners manual is a joke, and i still have no clue how to contact customer support. Im on the Tmobile servers and they have subpar signal strength. If you have wifi in your house this phone will perform just fine. BEST PURCHASE FOR THE MONEY, HANDS DOWN!

• 2012-09-30 06:02
  • jxHc

> In reply to Azk dr @ 2012-09-16 09:31 from 6Qsg - click to readTry Updating a Custom OS or factory reset

• 2012-09-25 13:41
  • i49N

> In reply to jagath @ 2011-12-13 17:37 from XjfU - click to readhi..any body bought phone like blu studio 5.3 or karbonn a18 or micromax a100 srilanka? If yes where can be bought? Plz help me...

• 2012-09-23 06:51
  • v{tP

suparb phone.best experence with android.oh!

• 2012-09-18 05:40
  • s8FZ

Dear friends, after using my blu studio for a month, the screen has suddenly become erratic. Doing things on its own, especially during texting. It looks as if a ghost has entered it and doing things on its own. Any solution?

• 2012-09-16 09:31
  • 6Qsg
  • BlueHeart the illest
  • Rating0

> In reply to iJimble @ 2012-08-15 05:15 from 8bk2 - click to readRunning ICS on 512mb and a 600mhz processor can be taxing, especially on such a large screen. What a lot of people don't know is that the homescreen for android phones is an app, so if your brother was opening a lot of apps and not vlosing them properly then what is means is that the phone closed the homescreen app so free up ram and take some of the load of your cpu. Jus close all other open apps and that should fix it. If not then take out the battery for a few minutes then reinsert it to ensure the RAM is completely emptied.
Let me know if this helps because I'm not 100% on this and would like to know if my advice works :)

• 2012-09-15 15:08
  • LBSE

i want to buy one do u think that i should and y?

• 2012-09-15 03:26
  • 8yPv

> In reply to Alvinstone1 @ 2012-09-09 14:19 from 49CL - click to readNo it does not run with 3g on Tmobile. Only EDGE /2G.

• 2012-09-12 08:41
  • kiSu

> In reply to Tony @ 2012-08-22 06:40 from YY7i - click to readu just throw t0oooo dust bin

• 2012-09-11 10:59
  • j012

> In reply to yuko @ 2012-02-29 07:44 from Rbq2 - click to readHey Yuko i just need some info...I know you said our running on simple mobile...I have T-mobile...Your using the regular size sim card?....

• 2012-09-09 20:38
  • 49CL

Hey i want to buy the Studio 5.3 I have T-Mobile..does it run on there 3g and what size sim card it uses..

• 2012-09-09 14:19
  • 49CL

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-29 21:14 from 8yUS - click to readYes. There is a youtube app for android so you can watch / stream videos from youtube. The quality is ok but could be better but it is satisfactory for a phone with these specs.

• 2012-09-02 17:15
  • LK3Q

The is said to come with 512 rom but really all u get is 200mb rom. I have not any probably with so far but wish that u can set all downloads to memory card automatically. The device manual is of no help and some of the menu options are repititive. It is a good phone for someone who can't afford the higher end android phone but I think the makers should of thought ant increasing the memory and actually equipping it with the speed it is suppose to clock at.

• 2012-09-01 14:59
  • LBid

can you watch videos on youtube with the blu studio

• 2012-08-29 21:14
  • 8yUS

i am using this modile for 2 months and have a problem with it's display.. and there is no service center in chennai .. really frustrated... waste of money... Can any one suggest any help on this???

• 2012-08-23 11:45
  • KAyV

I am using this mobile for the past 2 months nad i have a problem with it's display... i'm not able to change it's display too.. At a waste of money...

• 2012-08-23 11:41
  • KAyV
  • F

Got one of the 5.3 last week video won't show. What can I do. Flash won't work, frustrating.

• 2012-08-22 06:40
  • YY7i

I need to know if this phone will support the Square Credit card reader and software does anyone know.

• 2012-08-21 22:43
  • QLR}

good desin

• 2012-08-21 17:29
  • utxq

The screen is big but comfortable but the resolution is not as good as other phones in the market. I was hesitating to buy it as it looks big but when I received it, I was pleasantly surprised by the overall quality and I quickly catch the big size. It will be even hard for me to use a smaller screen again, even iPhone looks so small now.

• 2012-08-17 10:03
  • j019
Total of 425 user reviews and opinions for BLU Studio 5.3.