BLU Studio 5.5 - user opinions and reviews

BLU

6.6
6.6
6.8

> In reply to kiki @ 2014-06-25 14:44 from Iud0 - click to read Blue studio is very much a nice phone have one workin good has no problem brought it in barbados

• 2014-07-04 22:37
  • j09X

All of a sudden my phone's screen will start shaking as if it has a short... New phone not happy at all after the 200 hundred dollars I spent

• 2014-07-03 18:20
  • Iud0

> In reply to jac @ 2014-05-15 05:13 from 01P$ - click to readI have the same problem

• 2014-07-03 17:47
  • kZ$w

Well I have a 5.5 studio BLU and I want to know how can I block a # and message's?????????????????????????????????????? ASAP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2014-07-03 17:21
  • 4DIk

how can I read deleted text messages? I know on a galaxy you can read them by viewing the contact but I cant figure it out. can anyone help?

• 2014-07-03 02:10
  • 4D71

Hello does anyone know how to use video chat.

• 2014-07-01 03:47
  • s2$J

I'm having some technical issues with my Blu 5.5 Studio. I received my phone last Thursday June 26, 2014. Today is Saturday June 28, 2014 and I was using my keyboard when the screen when fuzzy. I didn't drop my phone, neither was it immersed in water. There was no condensation on my phone at the time. I purchased my phone from Amazon.com How can I resolve this problem? :(

• 2014-06-28 23:11
  • rVfx

I first bought this phone maybe a week ago and had to exchange it because it keeps restarting now the second one they gave me is doing the sane thing has anyone else had these issues

• 2014-06-26 16:57
  • s1Qc

I bought this phone in US and I am using it overseas I bought the internet but the internet does not work. the face book messages does not go through. Can someone help please dhis is causing me so much pain

• 2014-06-25 14:54
  • q2$@

Would all of my stuff erase if I remove my sim card? Because all of my stuff is moving slow especially my Facebook videos and also my other sim card slot is popping up with a red x when I only have on sim card in slot one what should I do??

• 2014-06-25 14:44
  • Iud0

> In reply to ttips @ 2014-06-17 21:51 from qRCJ - click to readttips: I don't believe they meant ROM, which you are correct about FYI. The Blu Studio 5.5 comes with 4GB of Internal memory, which is read/write. Think of it as a permanently fixed SD Card. It's not Physically changeable without some serious know-how, yet Programs and apps stored on it can be updated and changed.

• 2014-06-25 05:32
  • r$Q$

I need to change my Font without rooting help?

• 2014-06-23 20:22
  • Ibxh

> In reply to phoenix blue @ 2014-06-17 16:10 from Rbqx - click to readDon't know if every phone is the same but on my phone (not a blu ) u go to the contact either from phonbook or hitting their pic over a text then you hit the menu where if you want a edit or send name card well ther s a history tab if you click it it'll show all call and text history even if you've deleted from messages you should delete from here as well.

• 2014-06-21 17:21
  • YY7M

> In reply to ayoaly @ 2014-06-14 07:40 from Ibxw - click to readI can't find in sim#1 slot how to get my number to show. It comes up unknown caller. I've went thru everything...Plz help.

• 2014-06-19 10:35
  • qJtF

• 2014-06-19 10:33
  • qJtF

Folks, How many of you understand the inference of the memory spec on the 5.5 as given:
Memory
Card slot microSD, up to 32 GB
Internal 4 GB ROM, 1 GB RAM
I'm not a phone expert but my experience with computers tells me the operating system and most of the application's that come standard with the system are "fixed" and cannot be upgraded or "repaired" when bugs come to light. There are some types of "ROM" memory that can be "re-written" but I don't know for sure what this phone can or can't do. There are great advantages to using "ROM" to hold the static programs but it would normally require swapping out the ROM to make any changes to that part of the "Firmware". As long as they got everything right the first time this isn't a problem but I've not seen that happen too often. (Actually never). All that said, and worried about, I like most of what I see so far and am leaning toward purchasing the phone. If anyone knows of whence I speak please give me divine guidance. (Tends to take people with God like wisdom to know much about this area.)

• 2014-06-17 21:51
  • qRCJ

Is a great cell phone

• 2014-06-17 18:55
  • qUFR

Has anyone ever heard of reading text history on this phone by typing in the phone number of the person that was being texted then pressing messages or something like that?

• 2014-06-17 16:10
  • Rbqx

I've been trying to see if i can get at least 3G on my blu studio 5.5 and all i can get is 2G , i have the card on slot 1 and nothing changes could anyone help me out on getting 3G????

• 2014-06-15 21:57
  • Ibxf

I can't seem to find the notes app you know how mostly all phone have notes .
Idk if this phone has it installed like the rest or we have to download it?

• 2014-06-14 07:40
  • Ibxw
Total of 326 user reviews and opinions for BLU Studio 5.5.