BLU Studio 5.5 - user opinions and reviews

BLU

6.0
6.0
6.2

Is there any update for the blu studio 5.5?From 4.2.1 jelly bean to whatsoever? Is there any custom roms available for it?

• 2015-04-15 02:46
  • LBHr

> In reply to sam @ 2015-03-26 02:41 from j}XC - click to readDoes it work with AT&T or not because when I went up there they said not compatibility

• 2015-04-14 01:53
  • FECe

> In reply to ST @ 2015-03-17 12:57 from 49}W - click to readThe only thing I don't like with the phone the message capacity is 25.... Is there a way to extend the message

• 2015-04-13 15:27
  • iV%P

I love everything about this phone. Its perfect for me because its very easy to use. My only complaint about it is the charger that came with the phone only works sometimes. But I do have a question how do you clear your browsing history??? I can't figure it out at all.

• 2015-04-11 12:18
  • Ibxg

I had my blue 5.5 maybe 4 weeks and it freezes cuts off gets hot and have lines in the screen I never dropped it or anything no cracks on screen it's just a bad phone I will be sending it back and I have two games on it that's small games and it Say's low storage space at different time's but some times I can play the games on it thought this would be an up grade but I only down graded

• 2015-04-08 19:50
  • Iudm

> In reply to bevrock @ 2015-02-25 01:43 from j0bM - click to readI bought this phone 1 week ago...I upgrade phone n lost all my music n pic..now am trying to download them back and they are not storing on SD card...they are storing in file management instead...any solution on what to do plzzz...help..

• 2015-04-05 06:11

• 2015-04-05 06:11

How do I release storage

• 2015-04-04 15:34
  • jZuh

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-24 22:46 from QKAf - click to readHey I'm having the same problem if you find out have to fix it can you tell me please

• 2015-03-31 23:02
  • 8bLp

> In reply to kristine @ 2015-03-02 03:35 from saFd - click to readHi, i had the same prob.. i just bought the phone Blu studio 5.5 like 2 days ago, in canada. the phone didnt recogniz my sd card (32G0). I just wiped it. ( hard reset) by holding the power key + volume down for 10s, then erase all data .. and the problem has been resolved.

if that could help!

• 2015-03-28 17:59
  • IBQn

if that could help!

• 2015-03-28 17:31
  • IBQn

Screen would not stop lightning up ,and I can't make calls on it

• 2015-03-27 23:33
  • karp

Does anyone know how to stop text messages from just popping up on screen as they come in,

• 2015-03-27 04:31
  • RbXY

my blue studio 5.5 is saying invalid imei slot 1 and slot 2
what do i do

• 2015-03-27 03:26
  • kaKt

How do I free up the system capacity?

• 2015-03-26 03:40
  • kiQM

> In reply to annita5 @ 2015-01-10 19:13 from 7G$U - click to readGo to your contacts and then your option button(near home button on the left) and it will give you an option to block calls.

• 2015-03-26 02:41
  • j}XC

After formatting a new 64GB SD card on my brand new Studio Energy, and setting my app install location to "removable SD card" I get an error every time that says there is not enough space. I can't install any apps on it. How do get that fixed? I'd like to resolve this quickly so I don't have to send the phone back to Amazon.

• 2015-03-25 17:18
  • kZg2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-20 00:15 from rRSr - click to readStarting from the home window...
Go to your contacts list. The icon with the white smiling face on the blue and grey background.
Once your contact list is open, I usually start at the "ALL" tab so it shows all my contacts. Now tap on the big "+" (plus sign) at the bottom center of the screen.
The phone will want to know where you wish to store this contact at. I choose "Phone" because I have no desire to keep this contact associated with my gmail account.
Now give the contact a name, I gave mine something like (zz blacklist). This way it is at the very bottom of my contact list and I don't have to look at it much.
Now you can finally start putting in those pesky numbers that you want to block. Keep adding until you are done. Keep tapping "+ Add new" after each number. You can ignore the "mobile,home,work,other" tags that the phone adds in front of each number.
After your numbers are typed in don't forget to tap the "Save" button on the top right of the screen.
Now to tell the phone to block the numbers in this list.
Tap on the settings icon either the three vertical dots on the bottom right of the screen or the settings button on the bottom left of the phones face - button that is next to the "Home" button.
On the pop up menu that shows, it should say "Block incoming calls directly" at the bottom. Tap that to add the little check-mark in the box.
With that check mark you are more or less done, press the home button and go back to you normal life. Later on if you wish, you can go back to the contact list, tap on the "zz blacklist" to open that contact, and now tap on the pencil icon to add more numbers to block. The phone will just keep adding the "other" tag to each new number.
Tap on "save" like before and make sure that check mark is still there.
Remember: you can scroll the list of numbers inside that contact list (if you had added alot of them) by simply sliding your finger on the right side of the screen. There is a hidden scroll bar there. Keep scrolling until you can see the "+ Add new" at the bottom of the list.
Hope this helps, and good luck.

• 2015-03-24 04:53
  • 4Ggq

I can hear caller but caller cant hear me unless I put it on speaker phone. The phone is brand new

• 2015-03-20 17:49
  • 4b$q

How do I block a number from calling or texting me

• 2015-03-20 00:15
  • rRSr
Total of 615 user reviews and opinions for BLU Studio 5.5.