BLU Studio 5.5 - user opinions and reviews

BLU

6.1
6.1
6.3

I purchased a Blu 5.5 and a month after the screen starts flickering. Is there any fix for it?

• 2015-05-27 19:54
  • kaJR

> In reply to tia @ 2015-04-05 06:11 from iV%P - click to readIkr me too its so annoying

• 2015-05-22 03:52
  • X9rD

This phone is one of the best I've ever had. It is big, as well as easy to use. The biggest cons are that when it overheats, the screen flickers, or at least mine does. It also has small storage, but other than that the phone is great. For a starter phone, it is durable, and reliable.

• 2015-05-16 21:57
  • sHdI

This phone rocks it's huge and easy to use; its durable. I've sat in it plenty of times, dropped, no screen protector on it and don't have a crack or chip. I work in a metal fan shop even. The best thing is its made in Miami not China. Net10 $40/ Month unlimited data works great!

• 2015-05-16 05:31
  • InCj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-11 12:18 from Ibxg - click to readEnter bookmarks, you'll see history the long tap what ever you want to delete. You'll see some options look for remove from history click it and it's gone

• 2015-05-14 04:14
  • iV%P

• 2015-05-13 22:00

• 2015-05-13 21:58

• 2015-05-13 21:53
  • iV%Q

How to set a song as my text tone for my phone

• 2015-05-11 05:03
  • 01PE

How can I change my emojis and make them look like iPhone emojis when someone text me emojis.

• 2015-05-07 12:26
  • RbqJ

My Home Button and back button keep flickering I have gotten 4 replacement phones and they all do the same thing. My LED Light Doesnt Work At All But Everything Else Is Fine!

• 2015-04-26 20:41
  • YbJH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-14 01:53 from FECe - click to readI use H20 cards from 711. It does work using AT&T

• 2015-04-23 20:28
  • g0fj

> In reply to Openarms @ 2015-04-15 10:32 from LKnq - click to readDecent phone, definitely a budget piece but fairly functional. Only reason I am here is to check out the ram speed since MKX mobile will require 1 gigabyte of RAM. Was surprised to hear it has that :D and for anyone complaining about the space I recommend buying an SD card, rooting the phone and with lucky patcher toggle "Move updated and installed apps to SD card" on. It should clear up some issues :) running a 16 gig card right now and I don't have many issues with space.

• 2015-04-23 02:35
  • 4Qp0

why my pone screen keep jumping

• 2015-04-21 16:08
  • jQQG

This phone comes with 4gigs of storage
After initial set up your left with about 2.7
There is a memory manager app that comes pre installed
Use phone boost to free up trapped memory

The screen flickering seems to be a automatic brightness bug. Turn it off and it may resolve this

The charger is no good. I use a newer high speed micro USB and it charged faster and lasted longer

Make sure you have your sim card in slot one if your having MMS text issues

This phone will not have 4g speeds with T-Mobile. Its not fully compatible with there frequency

I have dropped this phone a few times and it's good but you can't count on any phone to take too many drops or a bad one.
And the screen is easily scratched so use the protector included.

The newest 6" phone from blu looks to be the best yet. I hear bad things about the 7" like dead pixels, dual core, and low RAM and ROM.
The Studio 5.5 is good but not ideal for a lot of game apps if any. It can run most okay but it can't store them and being stuck on an old android os makes some apps non downloadable.

Go blue if they can get the 4g working right
They will be one to watch

• 2015-04-20 22:12
  • q8NI

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-04 15:34 from jZuh - click to readMy wife can not receive photos from friends, nor can she send out photos either.

Any suggestion?

• 2015-04-20 04:48
  • EJtj

...................No matter how gallantly i've tried but couldn't trace its screen here in Nairobi, Kenya. Mine has broke its screen and i wanna change it (the screen) but these guys can't do it for me. I've cris-cross the whole city CBD with a spasm of relieve that i would find it but unfortunately. i returned home frustrated and puzzled on what to do next.

If there is anyone out there who knows any specific outlets that would ease my search, then it'll be appreciated.
It's my only device that i used for reading since i commonly experience some stiff straining of the eyes after spending long hours on the Laptop.

John - A South Sudanese expatriate to kenya.

• 2015-04-17 16:07
  • fuvi

phone screen started flickering and shaking about a week after buying it. how do I fix this? never dropped it or anything.

• 2015-04-16 03:24
  • Qt3P

You get what you pay for with this. It's functional, but don't expect high quality resolution, battery life, or performance.

• 2015-04-15 15:47
  • x3fq

My blu5.5 keeps telling me insufficient memory, how do I get rid of the junk?

• 2015-04-15 10:32
  • LKnq
Total of 635 user reviews and opinions for BLU Studio 5.5.