BLU Studio 5.5 - user opinions and reviews

BLU

6.3
6.3
6.5

My blu 5.5 isnt downloding any pics or sending them, every time i try it telling me either not enough disc space or download failed try again later....can someone tell me how to fix this problem please

• 2015-01-02 00:24
  • LKmt

Let me start by saying that that I have purchased 4 Blu phones and for the price of the phones, they are a great deal. But that is where the deal ends. The Blu Dash phones for only $125 is one of the best deals on the market, and for the most part, the few inconveniences’ were acceptable to put up with considering the price. That is, until they sent a software update in December. That update for the Blu Dash phones partitioned the internal drive into an internal & phone drive. Now, all the apps that came on the phone take up so much of the phone drive that it seriously limits the amount of apps you can run and download.
I also, for myself, bought a Blu View phone for $275. This was, a year ago, was one of their best phones with a good processor, camera, and 13 gigs of storage, good battery time, and a 5.7’ HD screen that was just beautiful, etc. But alas, the Blu View phone was not what it seemed. I have returned it 3 times already and had it replaced. Only to get another Blue View phone with the same problem. Right from the onset, the storage was a problem on the Blu View phone. Only 1 Gig in the phone storage. I could not download Facebook or any other application that used a lot of memory because there was no room. When I tried to download these programs onto the Blu View phone, things like my email stopped working. Then there was also an issue with Bluetooth connectivity. It worked sporadically. Finally they sent me a Blu View phone that at least connected. After a week it stopped connecting to any of my Bluetooth devices.
But here is the biggest problem with Blu phones. No customer service. They just want me to keep sending the phone back at my expense and send me another of the same model Blu phone. They will not acknowledge problems with the Blu View phones and most importantly, they will not replace it with a differ phone. All they were willing to do is give me a few dollars credit on a differ model!
This $275 flagship Blu View phone is nohttp://www.gsmarena.com/login-...nbjRpUm0%3Dw just a spare phone to be used if and when we need to send a phone in for repair. I do not recommend that anyone ever buy a Blu phone because they just do not stand by their products.

• 2014-12-30 01:58
  • 7y@T

> In reply to Disappointed @ 2014-12-01 22:07 from QLrv - click to readYou are right, I have had mines not even an month and have called Mobile provider because I to cant send or get any pictures, Mobile provider walked me through so many steps trying to fix the problem but still can not send or receive any pictures. can only call or text. I would think twice before buying this phgone

• 2014-12-29 03:05
  • rgeB

i was using the select method to do corrections in a text; I have increased the size of the font. How to downsize again? I love this phone, it does it all; just had to figure out the settings with the carrier.

• 2014-12-28 20:39
  • 023W

How do u change the font style

• 2014-12-27 04:47
  • 0gct

I can make calls are messages ,,help me

• 2014-12-25 16:23
  • qna9

My phone constant reboots on its own wtf and my pictures look freakin fake! For $300 this is bullshit

• 2014-12-25 07:49
  • qJyw

Hi um I'm having trouble with my phone since I updated it and my phone and everything is on I can get messages, it just my Internet isn't working for some reason and it only works when I am connected to the WiFi please tell me how to fix this problem

• 2014-12-24 06:26
  • 4qKw

> In reply to waune @ 2014-12-20 14:12 from Iudm - click to readHow do you save downloads from the internet to your phone

• 2014-12-22 06:54
  • Ibx9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-12 00:12 from 0gtt - click to readYesss! Ibe have mine for a little over a year now and its the best phone I've ever purchased

• 2014-12-20 14:40
  • Iud0

> In reply to yzdancer @ 2014-10-23 14:13 from jFUu - click to readThis is caused by cache space. You can go in app manager and then phone accelerated and clean the cache.

• 2014-12-20 14:35
  • Iud0

I love this phone best phone I've ever purchased. Big screen and shows in HD.

Only down size is it doesn't have all the extras that a samsung would have and the memory kinda sucks you have to keep ur cache memory cleaned up to download apps but over all its a good buy!!

• 2014-12-20 14:12
  • Iudm

> In reply to Disappointed @ 2014-12-01 22:07 from QLrv - click to readMine wouldn't send or get pictures until I put my chip in the other slot

• 2014-12-19 17:15
  • 7JnR

> In reply to karlita @ 2014-12-01 03:47 from 8ZMM - click to readMy phone is doing the same thing. . So anoying. .I cakes t mobile they said the office is defective and u should take it back.

• 2014-12-19 10:22
  • jmWh

> In reply to raerae @ 2014-11-26 04:48 from k{2% - click to readI agree with you, I am researching also and trying to make sure I make the right dicission about this phone.

• 2014-12-14 18:38
  • YYGu

Everything is quite wonderful but please I to know why my phone not downloading

• 2014-12-11 00:58
  • iV%p

Hey I'll tell this phone features are great, I have no problems at all. Whatever Samsung gots Blu studio has it all I just love it.

• 2014-12-10 01:43
  • Py{p

> In reply to nae @ 2014-11-24 08:56 from Ibxn - click to readget an app called applock its free it locks any app you wanna lock and it looks like a safe with thing coming out

• 2014-12-08 17:23
  • R1u7

Blu 5.5 is the best phone ever made..feature r in credible an amazing... you don't have to be a smart person to use it..

• 2014-12-05 18:53
  • jxXT

This phone is worth the money where as the galaxy5 or note range in the 400$-500$ this phone is affordable and not to mention, does just as much as Samsung phones.. Might not have many options to change fonts or themes but that's what Google play store is for. Its a good phone only downside its front facing camera is low quality but who cares the back is 5.0 mega and it has panorama and options like Samsung offers. Don't have a single issue downloading things or sending pictures. I can video call people like on the iPhone. I mean common, its worth it!!!

• 2014-12-05 01:40
  • rRS7
Total of 526 user reviews and opinions for BLU Studio 5.5.