BLU Vivo 4.3 - user opinions and reviews

6.6

Tel supports the Arabic language in everything specifically Model d910i

• 2012-12-10 11:59
  • fvJX

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-08 00:16 from fvJv - click to readdoes it support Arabic language, or is it possible to have the keyboard working with both arabic and English???

• 2012-12-09 22:21
  • fv8a

Could you please tell me what kind of battery(model) inside BLU Vivo?
(Just in case if I would like to find Spare Battery)

• 2012-12-08 22:23
  • 3ERK

I'm from Egypt and purchased the device from the America I knew that possible a number of companies in Egypt possible you bring thee I think the most expensive in the limits of a thousand pounds for America.Device excellent but there are some flaws first no guarantee Secondly lighting the screen is relatively weak specifically in sunlight Third lack of any accessories such as pod (back cover) or protective screen finally in total is a device over the excellent compared بالم&­;#1578;اح of all other brands in general if endowed knowmuch information as possible leave your phone number and will talk to you again

• 2012-12-08 00:16
  • fvJv

I am in Egypt and want to have blu viovo 4.3. Can I have it shipped to me here and from which country. Pls answer me i need to have it urgently.

• 2012-12-07 22:45
  • fv8a

I am in Egypt. How can I buy this handset cause i like it and need to have one. Is it possible to have it shipped to me here in Cairo and from which country? Waht are procedures

• 2012-12-07 22:41
  • fv8a

Hi. Vivo will be my first smartphone. So, tell me please is it possible update Vivo with any new android? (Ice Cream 4.0.4 or Jelly Bean 4.2.1 or future versions)

• 2012-12-07 21:47
  • 3i0V

Couple of questions. Anyone experienced the same issues or know a solution? Plz let me know.

1. When I select a contact from the Call Log to call him/her, I always get "Unfortunately, Contacts has stopped", forcing me to go into Contacts everytime I want to call a person.

2. Display is coming loose in upper left corner (Bad glue-job at factory?).

3. Incoming calls from contact sometimes do not show the name, but only the number.

4. NoLED app: When starting NoLED app, it says "You must enable NoLED in Acessibility Settings. Do you want to do that now?". When I click "yes", it takes me to "Accessibility" screen, but I don't see anything in that screen about NoLED. What's the deal here? (PS: I'm new to Android).

5. Sometimes the phone will do a spontaneous hot reboot ("Hot" as in: Not cold, so not having to re-enter SIM pin-numbers etc.).

• 2012-12-07 16:56
  • 3Kf9

> In reply to [deleted post]wont work in india

need D910i

• 2012-12-07 16:47
  • utpu

> In reply to Ivan @ 2012-12-06 14:23 from 3i0L - click to readblu sent me the manual when i requested it. but you're not really missing out on a lot :-) it's only a few pages.

• 2012-12-07 16:32
  • 3Kf9

> In reply to [deleted post]Hey,

Could you please tell me that NFS Most Wanted game is able to see on Google play in ur device or not..

I vanna buy this phone but major requirement is this phone is able to play Some Racing Games like NFS Most Wanted...

Please guide me on this issue..

Thanks,
ASHOK KUMAR A.

• 2012-12-07 13:33
  • t}Vc

bought this phone 4days ago and i must say i am very satisified with this phone..dual sim stand bu flawless(better than lg optimus p698)it surfs the web very fast,light weight,good display.the only thing is that the speaker isnt as loud as my previous lg optimus p698.

• 2012-12-06 15:32
  • LBi$

Hi. Could you please tell me
Where can I find Drivers & User Manual BLU Vivo 4.3?

Thanks

• 2012-12-06 14:23
  • 3i0L

Just got off the phone with the India distributor. He now says the phone won't be officially available in India before 5th January 2013 !

• 2012-12-05 16:21
  • utp0

i had this phone since sept. when it came out the market. nice phone very light and thin. since then i have just one issue, the mic volume. not loud enough in order for the other end to hear my voice properly, they barely could hear me when use for calling. however, if use with bluetooth headset, no problem whatsoever. is this a hardware or software issue?

• 2012-12-05 06:06
  • siXD

can i use the phone with one sim/service

• 2012-12-04 22:44
  • gEiE

Battery operated for two full days with talk time of up to four hours Khalalalummen with the situation in mind Lock 3g for and was initially only one day when canceling screen Central device is very beautiful and meets all requirements accurately and he with me a month ago and a half ago the only problem there is no cover for the backdevice is protected from shocks or falling on the ground

• 2012-12-04 16:21
  • fvJu

I've had this phone for two days, and so far I have been quite satisfied with it. I have always wanted a smartphone, but the data plans in my country are ridiculously overpriced, so I have held off on buying one until now. The Blu Vivo has all the technology of a smartphone with the convenience of wifi capability that doesn't require me to be on a data plan. The dual sim was another feature that attracted me to this phone. Both sims are regular sized, and allows me to use my local sim and a Philippine sim. The unit is pretty lightweight; it almost feels like a toy. The camera is pretty impressive, too, because the picture quality was better than an iPod touch. I typically use the phone for texting, taking pictures, and browsing online. My only complaint about this phone so far is the battery life. With the typical activities that I use my phone for, the battery only lasts about a day on a full charge. I will probably look into purchasing an extra battery, just in case, but other than that, this phone is pretty awesome!

• 2012-12-04 13:02
  • tE@A

I live in St. Thomas and I also have this phone on at&t. It started to give problems accessing the phone book but since I put on edge no problems so far. Great phone great price great quality.

• 2012-12-03 05:58
  • jLyJ

I have this phone for a month now, it works really great, no problems at all. It takes the most magnificent pictures ever. No mic problems etc. I live in the Caribbean so a lot of people don't think much about blu products, but they are blown away with my Blu Vivo 4.3. I totally love it.

• 2012-12-02 12:36
  • LB2d
Total of 608 user reviews and opinions for BLU Vivo 4.3.