BLU Vivo 4.3 - user opinions and reviews

BLU

6.8
6.8
6.6

> In reply to Ashok.akuarthi @ 2012-12-10 15:24 from t}Vc - click to readit supports need for speed hot pursuit, asphalt 6 & asphalt 5. i have not yet tried need for speed most wanted & asphalt 7 yet.

• 2012-12-12 23:07

• 2012-12-12 22:59
  • NuPx

> In reply to Salomi @ 2012-12-09 22:21 from fv8a - click to readit supports need for speed hot pursuit, asphalt 6 & asphalt 5. i have not yet tried need for speed most wanted & asphalt 7 yet.

• 2012-12-12 22:54
  • NuPx

> In reply to Ashok.akuarthi @ 2012-12-10 15:24 from t}Vc - click to read@ Ashok

Why not asking Blu themselves?

• 2012-12-11 11:26
  • MrR7

Hey,

Could you please tell me that NFS Most Wanted game is able to play(With out any Lags) in this device or not..

I vanna buy this phone but my major requirement is this phone should be able to play the following HD Racing Games also

1.NFS Most Wanted...
2.Asphalt 7, 6, 5...
3.NFS Hot Pursuit..

Please guide me on this issue..

Thanks,
ASHOK KUMAR A.

• 2012-12-10 15:24
  • t}Vc

Tel supports the Arabic language in everything specifically Model d910i

• 2012-12-10 11:59
  • fvJX

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-08 00:16 from fvJv - click to readdoes it support Arabic language, or is it possible to have the keyboard working with both arabic and English???

• 2012-12-09 22:21
  • fv8a

Could you please tell me what kind of battery(model) inside BLU Vivo?
(Just in case if I would like to find Spare Battery)

• 2012-12-08 22:23
  • 3ERK

I'm from Egypt and purchased the device from the America I knew that possible a number of companies in Egypt possible you bring thee I think the most expensive in the limits of a thousand pounds for America.Device excellent but there are some flaws first no guarantee Secondly lighting the screen is relatively weak specifically in sunlight Third lack of any accessories such as pod (back cover) or protective screen finally in total is a device over the excellent compared بالم&­;#1578;اح of all other brands in general if endowed knowmuch information as possible leave your phone number and will talk to you again

• 2012-12-08 00:16
  • fvJv

I am in Egypt and want to have blu viovo 4.3. Can I have it shipped to me here and from which country. Pls answer me i need to have it urgently.

• 2012-12-07 22:45
  • fv8a

I am in Egypt. How can I buy this handset cause i like it and need to have one. Is it possible to have it shipped to me here in Cairo and from which country? Waht are procedures

• 2012-12-07 22:41
  • fv8a

Hi. Vivo will be my first smartphone. So, tell me please is it possible update Vivo with any new android? (Ice Cream 4.0.4 or Jelly Bean 4.2.1 or future versions)

• 2012-12-07 21:47
  • 3i0V

Couple of questions. Anyone experienced the same issues or know a solution? Plz let me know.

1. When I select a contact from the Call Log to call him/her, I always get "Unfortunately, Contacts has stopped", forcing me to go into Contacts everytime I want to call a person.

2. Display is coming loose in upper left corner (Bad glue-job at factory?).

3. Incoming calls from contact sometimes do not show the name, but only the number.

4. NoLED app: When starting NoLED app, it says "You must enable NoLED in Acessibility Settings. Do you want to do that now?". When I click "yes", it takes me to "Accessibility" screen, but I don't see anything in that screen about NoLED. What's the deal here? (PS: I'm new to Android).

5. Sometimes the phone will do a spontaneous hot reboot ("Hot" as in: Not cold, so not having to re-enter SIM pin-numbers etc.).

• 2012-12-07 16:56
  • 3Kf9

> In reply to [deleted post]wont work in india

need D910i

• 2012-12-07 16:47
  • utpu

> In reply to Ivan @ 2012-12-06 14:23 from 3i0L - click to readblu sent me the manual when i requested it. but you're not really missing out on a lot :-) it's only a few pages.

• 2012-12-07 16:32
  • 3Kf9

> In reply to [deleted post]Hey,

Could you please tell me that NFS Most Wanted game is able to see on Google play in ur device or not..

I vanna buy this phone but major requirement is this phone is able to play Some Racing Games like NFS Most Wanted...

Please guide me on this issue..

Thanks,
ASHOK KUMAR A.

• 2012-12-07 13:33
  • t}Vc

bought this phone 4days ago and i must say i am very satisified with this phone..dual sim stand bu flawless(better than lg optimus p698)it surfs the web very fast,light weight,good display.the only thing is that the speaker isnt as loud as my previous lg optimus p698.

• 2012-12-06 15:32
  • LBi$

Hi. Could you please tell me
Where can I find Drivers & User Manual BLU Vivo 4.3?

Thanks

• 2012-12-06 14:23
  • 3i0L

Just got off the phone with the India distributor. He now says the phone won't be officially available in India before 5th January 2013 !

• 2012-12-05 16:21
  • utp0

i had this phone since sept. when it came out the market. nice phone very light and thin. since then i have just one issue, the mic volume. not loud enough in order for the other end to hear my voice properly, they barely could hear me when use for calling. however, if use with bluetooth headset, no problem whatsoever. is this a hardware or software issue?

• 2012-12-05 06:06
  • siXD
Total of 613 user reviews and opinions for BLU Vivo 4.3.