BLU Zoey - user opinions and reviews

BLU

7.0
6.3
6.7

Can you use downloaded MP3s also as SMS alert tone?

• 2015-02-14 02:06
  • qiJg

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-07 16:01 from vGVF - click to readGoto Profiles option, select that you want modify and edit this. To enter you can view the volume an tone options for select.

• 2015-02-11 19:25
  • Pw5e

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-07 16:01 from vGVF - click to readgo to profile option and edit that you want modify.

• 2015-02-11 19:17
  • Pw5e

> In reply to Joe @ 2014-10-08 23:26 from jaP7 - click to readHow to increase the ringer sound?

• 2015-02-07 16:01
  • vGVF

Have obtained a BLU ZOEY 2.4 FROM Cellhire to use on my London trip in March. I JUST want communication capibilites to call US/home and call within London to friends. I do not KNOW the techniques of a mobile phone so DIRECTIONS OF use of Phone in London and what each key and movement would help. I just want a MANUAL to go by so I can use it. NOTHING IN BOX. I do know On and Off Menu button and have put some contacts in but THAT IS IT. pLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME. MEGGIE POOH

• 2015-02-06 18:41
  • q3{y

I was very disappointed to find my T166 Zoey did not come with a SD card, so I could not take any pictures or video's. They should make it clear when purchasing the phone you will have a added cost of buying a card.

• 2014-12-31 20:23
  • I4uT

> In reply to tash @ 2014-11-02 02:14 from 4raI - click to readDid u get how to fix this problem?

• 2014-11-28 23:07
  • EKjh

eveytime i go on blu store or blu club it says 'check the version' and then nothing happens and i have activated a 2G data plan. Can someone help me please?

• 2014-11-02 02:14
  • 4raI

Weird. My older BLU Jenny had a very useful "blacklist" function, which this one appears to lack. And I don't see one on ANY of the newer small BLU phones. Wish I were wrong.

• 2014-10-10 23:23
  • 4WZ8

This phone is working fine. However, I have the following questions.

1. How to turn of radio? (without switching off the phone completely). Radio is good, but I was not able to switch off, could not find proper instructions in manual.

2. How to increase the volume, want to hear incoming call a bit louder.

Thanks in advance guys for your responses...

• 2014-10-08 23:26
  • jaP7

Can i add arabic languge

• 2014-10-03 22:25
  • YaPp

The specs for this Zoey phone are about the only thing that is clear about it, out of the box. Unfortunately the User's Manual that comes with it is tiny, 12 text pages, English or Spanish, with microscopic print and NO illustrations. [Example: "Dial key" and "End key" are not identified in any real fashion, all keys being black.] Charging battery "24 hours," cannot tell if it's behaving as it should when screen goes dark in a minute and phone stays cool. Having bought it for travel only, I went to BLU site expecting to find a link with readable instructions and/or a downloadable PDF. NOPE! Only what comes in the box. Carry a big magnifier, and guess correctly!

• 2014-09-29 01:00
  • 4pNd

BLU Zoey or Jenny. Which one?

• 2014-09-26 06:00
  • LJqa

erreur

• 2014-09-23 16:55
  • LCXe

is it possible to change language on this device? i meen reflash! thanks

• 2014-08-27 23:54
  • Snve

The Zoey does *not* have predictive text input. Also, it is compatible with an *8GB* SD card, not 32.

• 2014-08-18 15:59
  • q}An

yesterday I purchased the phone Blu Zoey T176, and I really like it, but I have a problem. It won't connect properly to my computer. Actually, it does connect, usb is charging the phone, but when I clicked 'com port' on the phone, computer asked me for drivers installation. I managed to find something on the Internet, but even so, when I connect the usb to computer and it says 'found new hardware', it is nowhere to be seen. It doesn't show up in My Computer. When I go to Device Manager, it says that the port is working, but I can't open it or use it in any way in order to transfer files from my computer to the phone. And the SD card is working properly as well. Can you help me, please? What should I do?

• 2014-05-16 16:57
  • 0Tpb

Could someone check max cell numbers that can be stored on both sim cards and phones.

• 2014-05-01 19:42
  • 3nrk

Help. How do I activate predictive text. I have searched all the menus and options. Thanks.

• 2014-02-17 19:43
  • mybP

For any questions about BLU Products, please contact our technical support team. Their email address is service@bluproducts.com. They would be more than happy to answer all of your questions.

• 2014-02-12 21:35
  • HHHH
Total of 30 user reviews and opinions for BLU Zoey.