BLU Zoey - user opinions and reviews

32009

10.0
8.0
9.0

Help. How do I activate predictive text. I have searched all the menus and options. Thanks.

• 2014-02-17 19:43
  • mybP

For any questions about BLU Products, please contact our technical support team. Their email address is service@bluproducts.com. They would be more than happy to answer all of your questions.

• 2014-02-12 21:35
  • HHHH

Well, SD card is working on my phone and I can use headphone to hear music or radio. I think there's a facebook app after reading their pdf specifications. I guess you need an account from your carrier to download.

• 2013-12-27 00:40
  • PB5v

blu zoey doesnt gimme a sd card headphones and no facebook it really sucks not to have these stuff

• 2013-12-25 23:40
  • j09p

It looks like this phone have no browser... i cant find where to create acc for gprs... pls help

• 2013-12-23 00:56
  • JFj9

> In reply to JoJo @ 2013-12-14 01:27 from jGpA - click to readOf course, it can read. I have a 16GB card.

• 2013-12-22 08:41
  • PB5n

I love this phone, much better than Samsung GT-S5610. It can play video in avi file, and can forward or backward. It have a built-in radio-no need for earphone-- unlike other cells I bought. The camera's resolution is too low for serious photography. The music player is much better compared to my previous mobile phone.

The problem with this Blu Zoey is the USB cable. It disconnect when I'm transferring big files into SD card. I use bluetooth instead.

• 2013-12-22 07:50
  • PB5n

this phone sucks. i just got one and is just garbage. menus are all over the place. does not seem to find my music files from the sd card. speakerphone is the same as the earpiece but not much louded. the phone is decent but the software is just attrocious.

• 2013-12-14 07:24
  • 0fSq

does this phone read the memory card

• 2013-12-14 01:27
  • jGpA

Support for java midp? you can install?

• 2013-12-03 15:53
  • K0gR

> In reply to ooooo @ 2013-10-04 18:02 from snU3 - click to readYou have to configure the WAP APN and MMS APN settings for your carrier. That's standard function for most GSM phones.

• 2013-11-06 20:18
  • aaNZ

how gprs works on this phone? there is no browser in this phone but it posibile to make configuration parameters for gprs ????

• 2013-10-04 18:02
  • snU3
Total of 12 user reviews and opinions for BLU Zoey.