Celkon A119Q Signature HD - user opinions and reviews

• 2015-06-18 09:26
  • utQx
  • Celkonwaste-Of-Money
  • Rating0

I bought this from snapdeal.com, initial few months it worked fine,

but with in 6 months, it screen started getting blank/black, so incoming call one can not take.

Then it ring became silent, even when profile was on ring, so important calls started getting missed with bad reputation,

finally even out going voice started muting and only way to talk was to use earphone.

Despite i wrote to snapdeal and celkon both none took any responsibility, and i wasted 12000 in it. Never buy any Celkon product.

• 2015-06-05 18:18
  • 2@fq

bullshit waste of time & money
heating handset
& poor battery back up
no service
no spareparts available
memory card slot not working
not @ all showing memory card

• 2015-06-02 20:30
  • t}3W

How can I change the icon background its shows black now but I could not able to change the icons background

• 2015-06-01 13:09
  • rKv7

iam getting problem of phone heating and battery back up not so

• 2015-05-21 09:56
  • KSiE

Waste of money no service center no spare parts available in the market

• 2015-04-14 18:26
  • s82i

> In reply to Harsha @ 2014-12-19 07:00 from xuRq - click to readIt happens with some handsets due to electrical supply issue, I think the charger is not designed well. Change the charging location and try.

• 2015-03-30 09:10
  • bE8U

Celkon Mo not warning properly so do not buy Celkon mobile .last two month I am trying to contact Celkon customer care but reply always busy , Celkon giving 2gb ram but it is less then 512mb ram from other mobile.

• 2015-03-25 07:01
  • rANu

i forgot my pattren lock please help me in this case in celikon signature hd

• 2015-03-21 11:37
  • X{ya

How to get otg pen drive work in Celkon a119q it is not ssupporting so help me out or suggest me if there is any app or settings which can be used ????????

• 2015-03-09 13:26
  • XuZB

HI Im Using last one year Celkon A119Q Signature HD
my phone camara not connect

• 2015-02-26 11:43
  • 7tNM

> In reply to Arun @ 2015-01-05 16:23 from XM0v - click to readIt's not the cable u r phone is not rote if u try to rote with some fake softwares u may hack.
don't do.celkon signature won't support otg

• 2015-02-20 19:10
  • ut@A

plz release the cell back pouches

• 2015-02-12 05:56
  • uweM

> In reply to Anubhav @ 2013-11-11 10:19 from utps - click to readPlz tell me the complete. Procedure to root a119q signature hd

• 2015-01-15 18:17
  • t74A

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-27 14:45 from vG07 - click to readRevered vG07, Your guidelines worked PERFECTLY for my CELKON A119Q & I was in ecstatic joy. Infinite thanks to you. The only problem : All my ringtones getting inserted here & there (haphazdly) in alphabetical order. May be, if I rename all my ringtones to begin with a same particular letter, then, all may be in one place. Gratitude to you again. 7-January-2014.

• 2015-01-07 15:32
  • uv2Y

Guys, i actually wanted to know whether the Celkon A119q is OTG compatible or not. if yes, can you suggest me which brand(OTG cable) can be bought?

• 2015-01-05 16:23
  • XM0v

I am using this device from past 16months. Touch misbehaves (automatically opening Apps etc) while charging. Is there any resolution for this issue? No other issues i faced till date.

• 2014-12-19 07:00
  • xuRq

haii guys,
Am i adhish my celkon mobil tuch pad not working.mobil all eqpents its working fine , tuch pad not working can you help with resolved problem,,,

• 2014-12-09 06:23
  • 2AjV

Hello There!
Well I am using this handset for 18-19 months. I dint get any issue regarding its performance . I am still using the same battery and its performance is good. I play games daily for 3-4 hrs, never got a single issue. Camera quality is good at daylight.Sound quality is good u better to get another earphone for best . Over all its a best phone as per its performance.

• 2014-11-16 12:15
  • 7jZi
Total of 1117 user reviews and opinions for Celkon A119Q Signature HD.