Celkon A119Q Signature HD - user opinions and reviews

7.8
7.6
7.7

HI Im Using last one year Celkon A119Q Signature HD
my phone camara not connect

• 2015-02-26 11:43
  • 7tNM

> In reply to Arun @ 2015-01-05 16:23 from XM0v - click to readIt's not the cable u r phone is not rote if u try to rote with some fake softwares u may hack.
don't do.celkon signature won't support otg

• 2015-02-20 19:10
  • ut@A

plz release the cell back pouches

• 2015-02-12 05:56
  • uweM

> In reply to Anubhav @ 2013-11-11 10:19 from utps - click to readPlz tell me the complete. Procedure to root a119q signature hd

• 2015-01-15 18:17
  • t74A

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-27 14:45 from vG07 - click to readRevered vG07, Your guidelines worked PERFECTLY for my CELKON A119Q & I was in ecstatic joy. Infinite thanks to you. The only problem : All my ringtones getting inserted here & there (haphazdly) in alphabetical order. May be, if I rename all my ringtones to begin with a same particular letter, then, all may be in one place. Gratitude to you again. 7-January-2014.

• 2015-01-07 15:32
  • uv2Y

Guys, i actually wanted to know whether the Celkon A119q is OTG compatible or not. if yes, can you suggest me which brand(OTG cable) can be bought?

• 2015-01-05 16:23
  • XM0v

I am using this device from past 16months. Touch misbehaves (automatically opening Apps etc) while charging. Is there any resolution for this issue? No other issues i faced till date.

• 2014-12-19 07:00
  • xuRq

haii guys,
Am i adhish my celkon mobil tuch pad not working.mobil all eqpents its working fine , tuch pad not working can you help with resolved problem,,,

• 2014-12-09 06:23
  • 2AjV

Hello There!
Well I am using this handset for 18-19 months. I dint get any issue regarding its performance . I am still using the same battery and its performance is good. I play games daily for 3-4 hrs, never got a single issue. Camera quality is good at daylight.Sound quality is good u better to get another earphone for best . Over all its a best phone as per its performance.

• 2014-11-16 12:15
  • 7jZi

im using this mobile in last one year,camera is good and calls option not much good,getting stuck at sometimes,battery backup is ok,but not much time.games/apps all works fine,but skype like ip calls apps wont works..customer service is very very poor.dont expect from anything from the celkon side.i paid 13k on that time,now its around 10k.

• 2014-11-10 20:45
  • X0%9

can anybody inform me, that where can i get this flip cover or back cover .. not available in the market ... no spare parts are available.. too bad...

• 2014-11-07 12:38
  • 7t%y

Hi...
I'm using this phone since 18 months, till I didn't find any problem or issues. Sometimes it restart it self.
Best camera, I have tried most of the games like gta San andreas, vice city, call of Duty, injustice, NFS most wanted,... And all these plays without any stuck,
I don't know about others what are saying about this phone but I really satisfied with this phone.... And I will give 4.5/5 to this phn

• 2014-11-07 07:02
  • tUp2

> In reply to khan @ 2014-09-25 21:23 from sGPi - click to readI want to purchase it yoi sold mr?
,9426742774

• 2014-11-02 17:45
  • Hkth

This phone is very good. I m using this for the past one year. I can bet, no one have ever used this phone like me. In a week I will change 3 to 4 operating systems. And I do play heavy games. Right now I'm playing d-day front line commando.

Con's:
Software
No covers (very very bad. Searching for months)

How can you get the best out of it:
Take off crappy is given by Celkon. Follow XDA and install cwm and root. Then search google for "lia 504 custom ROM". This device has same hardware as of a119q. There are many is, install the one you like.

• 2014-10-24 04:59
  • 7t}K

Waste of money guys there are lot of problems in this phoneand iam going to change the phone

• 2014-10-12 08:31
  • rAMs

i am use celkon A119Q Signature HD Mobile set from last 9 month. there are i found a problem over heating and low battery backup. somebody help me for this problem.

• 2014-10-06 07:38
  • ut8p

> In reply to lokesh @ 2014-08-26 14:30 from YTKX - click to read I am using cellkonA119Q but soft ware not updating, please give suggestion

• 2014-10-01 00:43
  • utrr
  • F

i forgot my pattern please help me unlocking it please

• 2014-09-25 21:23
  • sGPi

> In reply to Ravi @ 2014-06-26 10:07 from ITn9 - click to readI too had the same problem. The strongly suggest not to go for Celkon brand. The service center never tried to solve the issue. I had a complaint of speaker and mic not working, I have given for service 2 months and they intimated that the problem was resolved but once again it persists. Even the call centre of the company does not work.I have been Fed up for buying this crap.

• 2014-09-14 11:10
  • uuZQ
Total of 1107 user reviews and opinions for Celkon A119Q Signature HD.