Celkon A19 - user opinions and reviews

Celkon

5.5
5.4
5.0

im bought mobie last week ago nw its troubling me like anything

• 2012-12-23 08:14
  • 7XPw

Hai how to set caller image on celkonA89?pls replay me..friends..

• 2012-12-22 15:04
  • U{Bw

hi frnds... tis phone really amazing good... gud camera gud display like LED and battery backup 1day, finally iam so happy

• 2012-12-21 14:31
  • bJeN

there is so much trouble with this celkon......i brought this mobile few days ago nd now its not starting......

• 2012-12-21 12:13
  • uvkk

Hi frns I hav problem with my celkon a19 I am unable to downlod the songs and vedio clips from web its showing as two options such as mobiplayer and media player if I select mobiplayer the song or vedio clip playing directly like youtube I coudnt find the save option please tell me the solution for this

• 2012-12-20 13:41
  • 3sE3

guys in which sim do t get internet settings

• 2012-12-20 11:13
  • U@de

how to get internet settings in aircel

• 2012-12-20 10:33
  • rKm0

phone display is shaking and color changing, kindly give me the solutions? and internal space is very less?

• 2012-12-19 09:44
  • s8GH

some time hang and close the application

• 2012-12-19 06:21
  • Myg6

its super mobile . the companey owner release maney collors in celkon A19 model . sometimes the cell is hanging . then no problem . its head phone not effected .so effect clerely the head set . then its look so nice . phone memmory is lowest space . so high capacity phone memmory realising the celkon A19 model

• 2012-12-19 04:54
  • sGPq

hi frnds, can u pls tel me the default home directory for sim1 ringtone in ur mbl.

• 2012-12-17 08:06
  • vGZ5

Hai Friends I bought Celkon A19 Mobile . It worked exactly for a month now it is getting hang .I dont know celkon is cheating it's customers which no one does in business markets . I Request celkon to resolve my Problem.
Regards...
Anwar(8374872347)

• 2012-12-15 16:46
  • Pxh9

> In reply to gobi @ 2012-11-28 12:43 from t1$J - click to readsame problem with mine tooooo

• 2012-12-15 13:13
  • sSRk

Hi am purchased A19 last week .i couldn't set separate ring tones for various sim cards.While clicking the ringtone setting it directly move to the memory card option instead of pop menu with the option of Android,SD card like that.Even i couldn't set msg and alarm tones too.,please suggest me to resolve this problem.

• 2012-12-15 08:51
  • vGW8

> In reply to murthy @ 2012-12-12 14:24 from bCHI - click to readu first go to task manager and select all button and press any want to u delete the program un install it ok other moove it in sd card ok

• 2012-12-15 07:37
  • uuv4

Hi friends,
Am purchased A19 a week before.i couldn't set a separate ring tone for each sim.It doesn't open the pop up menu of the ringtone setting.it directly moves to the memorycard instead of asking options like android,Sd card.what is the problem behind that.give me a solution friends.

• 2012-12-15 05:30
  • vGWZ

how would i delete inbilt apps like x construction , skype, yahoo messenger,... these apps r taking phone memorry so i cant use it to download more apps... n ram is 350 mb... how its manage......

• 2012-12-12 14:24
  • bCHI

> In reply to venu @ 2012-12-01 18:30 from ftIM - click to readi think ur using the mobile while the phone is chargeing if it is true try this.....

• 2012-12-09 13:17
  • PAYm

I bought this phone last month, its a nice mobile with less price and gud features, the only thing is battery and moving of apps from phone memory to sd card otherwise its a nice anroid phone in my view.

• 2012-12-05 13:46
  • KSib

• 2012-12-03 05:36
  • t1$K
Total of 151 user reviews and opinions for Celkon A19.