Celkon A88 - user opinions and reviews

Celkon

6.2

weast mobiles in celkon service centers was not responce iam not agree its bad

• 2012-09-18 16:31
  • ut3s

I am using A 88 Celkon Mobile. This is an exelant Mobile for Google browse, Mail Chacking. I am using this on 2G Airtel network. Its pretty fast for browsing and downloads. I suggest to go for this mobile with my present experiance.

• 2012-09-18 12:11
  • KS6W

poor battery back up, poor volume, mobile not supporting google search and software.

I dont suggest this mobile

• 2012-09-16 12:29
  • u{6s

poor battery back up, poor volume, not supporting any software and google search,

i don't suggest this mobile

• 2012-09-16 12:25
  • u{6s

poor volume, browsing not working, not supporting google search and software,battery back up poor

i dont suggest thid mobile.

• 2012-09-16 12:21
  • u{6s

apps are good but poor cam, poor battery back up and poor volume. I do not recommend this.

• 2012-09-10 19:37
  • ut3m
  • F

> In reply to sai prasad @ 2012-09-02 16:50 from rJ$Z - click to readHI i'm not able to connect it to my lappy...it seems celkon a88 drivers not found...can anyone tell me where can i find that?

• 2012-09-09 12:23
  • wdLj

how to update the software? what is latest version?

• 2012-09-06 08:09
  • uwgX

haiii every one i brought it 3 months before i think its a nice mobile with low cost than samsung and nokia android phons.it was not any more less than in futures with samsung Ace duos but cost was less but some defects are there like incoming call sound was less and it has no flash.and i finally telling u celkon was not a china mobial it was pure indian phone.so u dont hurry up to buy this phone before buying it plz compair celkon a95,a88,a19 ALL THE BEST

• 2012-09-02 16:50
  • rJ$Z

> In reply to varma @ 2012-08-30 18:59 from utwV - click to readu have to download. android apps in market for most of them for free. apps such as mxplayer ;ucbrowser; nqsecurity; opera; freesmsindia; and games like bmxboy; chess; etc etc. but u should save in microsd for free space in phone. games such as mario; contract; jackak; bomberman will also install in this phone by www.happy.mobi.com enjoy atlast for incoming sound u should keep in outdoor mode and adjust for good incoming sound and for more battery life decrease your brightness . any doughts !!!!!

• 2012-09-02 07:43
  • XuPT

Model is good but futures is west

• 2012-08-30 18:59
  • utwV

dis mobile supports video calling r not

• 2012-08-30 07:58
  • utw5

> In reply to deepu @ 2012-08-03 03:08 from U@1V - click to readAm using it since 5 months . Internet is good , can any one help me by providing the link for pc suite and how to update it to 4.0 ice cream sandwich.

• 2012-08-29 11:38
  • PSLn

I buy this mobile for 6150rs
I got nice scolding from my friends...
Purchasing china mobile for 6150rs
I feel worst :-(((((((((((((

• 2012-08-28 08:55
  • vIf}
  • F

Hi, I purchased this model phone 10 days ago with the cost of Rs.6300 but with in10 days I went to service center because my mobile mic and receiver was damaged. If any one phoned to me I could'nt listen any sound.so,at that I felt very sad about this mobile.now my phone is working but i'm facing problem with sound. Sound will comes very low in this mobile.battery back up also very less.As per my opinion don't buy celkon mobiles..

• 2012-08-25 13:06
  • Xu4I

Hi I bought this Celkon A88 two days before and check all the Application and download speed and all are good working with my satisfaction with the rate of 6.0 android dual sim.Thanks for Celkon Mobile and the Team Members.

• 2012-08-25 06:29
  • t}AX

> In reply to Subbu.. @ 2012-08-23 15:53 from t1$E - click to readwhenever phone receive incoming. call. the output sound is very low....have u observed dude??

• 2012-08-24 06:10
  • uvtQ

hi i purchased this phone for Rs6100.
this phone is very good but it has only 200Mb RAM..
that is the only drawback in celkon A88..
except that all apps are working good...
when ever phone memory gets low, the phone fixes that problem itself and gives lot more free memory...

finally i recommend to buy this phone...

kolli.vsr@gmail.com

• 2012-08-23 15:53
  • t1$E

> In reply to deepu @ 2012-08-03 03:08 from U@1V - click to readtell me one thing plz, how to upgrade it to android icecream sandwitch version 4

• 2012-08-22 19:13
  • 7wAP

this mobile is very nyc i bye it 6200 more better then samsung and fetatures r excellent android is nyc and net is fast iw-fi is nyc simply owsomeee

• 2012-08-22 08:59
  • KA5R
Total of 153 user reviews and opinions for Celkon A88.