Celkon A97i - user opinions and reviews

Celkon

6.9
7.0
7.1

> In reply to vicky @ 2014-10-17 16:31 from 7tPb - click to readI finally got battery for my A97i.
i went to service center, initially he sait its not available. I told that I have spoke to celkon helpline. They insisted that Service center to place order. Later he agreed to place
However he charged double amount that give in Celkon site.

• 2014-12-17 14:29
  • 9BEJ

I am using celkon a97i. I want to root my mobile.

Please suggest anybody how to root and which app is used to root.

• 2014-12-10 03:49
  • uwJS

> In reply to jai @ 2014-05-06 07:34 from tU2W - click to readsame case with me

• 2014-10-18 06:17
  • 7tQA

mobile is good but coming to the service its worst i'm not getting the mob.battery in service centre also.my suggetion is please stop the manifacturing of mob. if accessories is not availabale in the market how can we use mobile.

• 2014-10-17 16:31
  • 7tPb

> In reply to suman @ 2013-07-20 07:37 from U$4j - click to readFrnds I am not getting E symbol can any one tell me plz

• 2014-10-15 11:11
  • K5fN

Very very poor service from the company.The display of my phone was damaged, and I didn't get it repaired for the last 3 months.

• 2014-09-29 16:07
  • 2SD{
  • F

> In reply to suman @ 2013-07-20 07:37 from U$4j - click to readYou go to refresh automatic e come.

• 2014-09-29 16:06
  • rKHA

useful sites for celkon A97i users...
Recovery..::--
Roms..::--
S4 Rom ::--
lewa Rom ::--

• 2014-09-26 17:46
  • PTni

Which mtk chipset is in it?

• 2014-09-21 19:47
  • rK8n

I have purchased this phone one and half year ago. It has no issues with speed, and there is no lag. The screen clarity is fantastic and the phone has a high dpi (233 I believe). Due to this small texts are also crystal clear and messages are easy to read. There is no blurring of texts. The camera is very good and the photos in daylight and in good artificial light are very crisp.
Both Wi-fi and Bluetooth work well. The build quality of the phone is also good enough. Battery is also good, lasts quite long. Duration of the battery will depend on the usage, of course.
One flaw which may be is due to some inbuilt restriction - 3rd party keyboards like Swype Beta and Swiftkey cannot be installed permanently - which is rather shocking. Once the phone is rebooted / restarted the system switches back to the stock android keyboard. This is frustrating. I don't know if other users have a similar experience, or if this is a problem in my phone alone.

• 2014-09-05 07:43
  • vGwp

> In reply to sunny7 @ 2012-10-28 15:43 from YTJD - click to readhi sunny,

I am also facing with same problem ..but there is one solution you can keep the head set only when the phone was in on state... I mean that you fix your head phones when the display is on state.. don't keep the head phones when display is in off state

• 2014-08-20 08:54
  • t}x4

> In reply to srikanth besta @ 2014-03-05 08:33 from rKNx - click to readjust uninstall the updates of the google play services it would work properly

• 2014-07-12 19:39
  • uvKM

This is the best phone I've ever used in my life. I have used nokia , samsung , black berry smart phones, but all of them this phone is the best so far. I purchased it one year ago and still there is no problem occur so far. Video calling is very good. 3G speed is better than samsung and nokia. Youtube play hq videos are super clearty. What's more ,u can add software of ur choice from the google play store to make ur phone more useable and usefull. I love this phone.

• 2014-06-26 08:07
  • rKMN

worst worst worst worst worst service support irresponsible people .If your celkon mobile got repaired means u r the most unlucky fellow.

worst service support

• 2014-06-22 17:01
  • 2ZYC

very very worst service

• 2014-06-19 10:25
  • UNZ7

its a worst phone. the customer support is very poor at all. don't buy anyone. it's too waste celkon phones.

• 2014-06-13 11:16
  • RK0B

Very poor Celkon Mobile A97.I gave to ServiceCenter,they refuse to repair saying the mother board proble therefore it cannot be repaired.Juse 11 months, my smartphone had dead.How can army person, with his hard earned money lost my mobile have no use.Daily I kept in cup board.
These indian company sell with 40% less from braded mobiles.But their mobile is below 10% worth of our money.Beware all Indian companies particularly CELKON company.
Jai Hind
Ex Army Chary

• 2014-06-11 20:09
  • 7tWd

worst....don't buy any celkon products..,it hang in with in weeks..for this i went celkon service center, they damaged camera, then they sent it company...received after 2 months...it damaged..heat..problem..now 3rd month running..still i waiting....for..stupid cell phone...
conclude- they create a problem.they never return the mobile .we facing ..problem...they...enjoyed ...lot of days...

• 2014-06-09 22:41
  • rKNZ

Celkon A97i worst phone, friends don't purchase Celkon products service is very poor accessories are not available

• 2014-05-23 12:13
  • 2ZmS

> In reply to allen @ 2014-04-29 18:01 from u7Gi - click to readcan u snd it for me

• 2014-05-19 09:50
  • fCx$
Total of 414 user reviews and opinions for Celkon A97i.