Celkon A99 - user opinions and reviews

Celkon

5.8
5.6
5.5

I purchased celkon c6060i, 6 months back i felt i did big mistake bcz i repaired it 4-5 time and even not working properly. i suggest to all my friends plz dont go such " Bakvaas" company it wrost than china phone so plz avoid the same.

• 2014-07-09 11:28
  • vbSN

I have bought A15 mob @ 3900 last , unfortunately if fell dowm from my hand just 2 fee hieght. It's display broken, I was in big surprise to notice that, when I approach dealer , I need to spend 1300Rs. I think it is a worthless to spend 1300 for this , it can broken again and gain because it is lowest quality. It is the worst mobile company in the world, I will tell the world to do not buy any products of celkon. sound quality is worst.

• 2014-05-27 12:09
  • wdNc

i took celkon a118 in oct -13 , now it not working send to
company till now i did not received .

dont go to celkon this no 1 worst company.in the world .
china produt is better then this company

• 2014-03-05 19:47
  • bf24

when uhave no spares mobiles why r u lunch mobiles

• 2013-11-24 13:27
  • utx6

i buyed celkon A99 mobile in april 2012 before one year the battery was balloned i have tried in many celkon care but ididn't. so plz suggest me which battery is suitable to my phone .

• 2013-11-03 12:23
  • s89y

Worst Service centers and also worst website that will not allow to give feedback.

My advice do not purchase Celekon mobiles.

also ask the celebrities not to do adds for this

• 2013-10-21 20:16
  • vLyx

m buy Celkon a63 recently...mobile is good, but internal ram &ROM memory is too less...only 70 mb.
my suggestion, ram can provide attleast 512 mb using......
m so struggle with less ram memory.other vise mobile works good.....

• 2013-08-26 07:49
  • U$4j

Please don't buy any celkon mobiles or tablets. Leave about the configuration , pathetic poor worst service from them.

• 2013-08-01 07:56
  • 7tMm

> In reply to anilravula @ 2012-04-13 10:58 from wdLT - click to readdefinately galaxy y

• 2013-03-03 12:42
  • t1$E

Hello all with my own experience i am advising you that dont even think about buying these phones. You will regret it. I had bought celkon celtab2 which is an advanced tablet from celkon then. But its performance and battery are dissapointing. Then i bought micromax a97. Its somewhat better than that. And i also had celkon a85. If you want to use many apps on phone choose another brand. I just bought galaxy grand and its awesome.

• 2013-03-03 12:35
  • t1$E

> In reply to tagore @ 2013-01-30 16:27 from bCc{ - click to readNo brother, I have adjusted my self, No one resolved the issue, if it is other than India the company will appreciate for my feedback.

• 2013-02-11 19:05
  • ITm}

> In reply to tagore @ 2013-01-30 16:27 from bCc{ - click to readNo brother, I have adjusted my self, ha ha ha.

• 2013-02-11 18:57
  • ITm}

> In reply to Suresh Pasupuleti @ 2012-04-11 14:47 from ITm} - click to readDear Suresh Pasupuletti just wanted to find out did u get your issue resolved as i am facing the same problem...

• 2013-01-30 16:27
  • bCc{

did any one get response from celkon customer service ??? I was really happy with the purchase ..only to find out that Celkon lacks Service support..and no accessories are available in the market ...

• 2013-01-30 16:22
  • bCc{

Verry bad mobil celkon a99 no update

• 2012-11-04 04:23
  • U$0x

How is the camera quality of celkon A97??? I know that it doesn't have flash or auto focus. So do the images come out good in normal lighting conditions??

• 2012-07-29 15:09
  • vGDs

Hi All

I am using Celkon A97 for last two month and i am very much satisfied with this phone as its a value for the money what i pay. We shouldn't compare with an iphone and should consider that we are paying only 8k+ Excellent speed with 1 Gig and 512 MB RAM
Nice display and resolution battery backup is good for a smart phones. Good browsing experience.
Over all its value for money.
Manoj

• 2012-07-25 18:16
  • U{2V

I own this phone since last March.
This phone is unstable. If you are ok with running to the service center every month to reset the o/s, then you buy this.
Second drawback is battery performance is extremely poor. It lasts for less than 1/2 hour if you use this phone to check emails.

• 2012-07-21 16:43
  • vGDr

Hey celkon a 97 is better than this phone dude and better processor and better looks at same price

• 2012-07-20 17:30
  • Xjee

well frends i saw a big colour ad in toi & was planning to buy 2 sets. .but thanks to ur review i have decided to buy samsung or htc as this cell is not reliable as per many reviews.

• 2012-07-01 04:20
  • vIht
  • F
Total of 76 user reviews and opinions for Celkon A99.