Chea 188 - user opinions and reviews

Chea

5.2
5.0
5.2

I use this phone some wile ago and had no complains about it. Is a good phone

• 2010-05-28 17:12
  • yfqa

Just another "pertinent" opinion! You should learn to respect other's opinions. And just try Chea 188, who knows you might like it!?

• 2004-08-26 14:59

I'm starting to thing that chea mobiles hipnotyze the users, how can someone trade a symbian/color/camera phone for a weak phone like this and say that he is very happy? What a dumb! this is just impossible! this is really ugly, I bet that is the woman who wash the toillets tha design this peace of crap!

• 2004-08-06 00:32

Nice and realible!

• 2004-04-28 13:06

F***k CHEA-P- and everybody that likes them

• 2004-04-20 16:46

mister CHEA employee... i am surprised that you actually sell phones!

People if you look to your left of the screen you will see a whole list of phones that are better... just ignore CHEA!

• 2004-04-16 14:10

Got one last week, it's so god damn good nearly perfect mobile phone. I just want that everybody knows that I put behind all Nokia's gay mobiles and become a big fan of Chea! Trade my 7560 for this one and I love it! I'm so impress that I cannot belive that I was blinding so many years by stupid Nokia, when not far away was the beautyfull Chea trade mark craftmen, with all incredible terminals. Best spend money a ever did!!!

• 2004-03-03 09:54

u are a bastard from this stupid company, thats y u speak for them.

• 2004-02-18 13:23

I really love CHEA!!!! - from a CHEA emloyee

• 2003-09-15 09:36

hello Chea thank you for your phones
this is great to have you in communication Bizz i want to let you know that i am so prond to have one just last week.to be honest i like Chea 188 the best because of light.at night light so good but the battery go so sonn what should i do in order to keep longer stand by please advise.
i love CHEA mobile phones can you tell me what is mean CHEA??????????Chaaaaacheeee
that all folk

• 2003-08-29 10:49

i has one i love this one very good quality

• 2003-08-27 10:08
Total of 11 user reviews and opinions for Chea 188.