vicky123456, 12 Jul 2016sir please tell me how to upgrade my cp note 3 plus from lollipop to marsmellow....please repl... moreGo to youtube and find there it's video in hindi or english.
Download video by tubemate and follow the staps according to video.
It is a better way to upgrde your phone
Rughwinder singh, 11 Jul 2016I think it is better than micromax, lava, karbonn, goober and cool. Don't think about a Ch... moresir please tell me how to upgrade my cp note 3 plus from lollipop to marsmellow....please reply me sir in my main firstname.lastname@example.org.............. please reply
Mandyal, 11 Jul 2016Its phone is good or notthe phone is gud but battery is baaaaad
I think it is better than micromax, lava, karbonn, goober and cool.
Don't think about a Chinese company but think about make in India.
I am upgrade my coolpad note 3 lite lollipop to Marsh mellow and feel cool.
Better speed, camera, battery back up.
I am recommended to all guys to this phone.
Nice one in 7000 rupees which bitten Samsung Galaxy j2, redo note3
nagarjuna, 09 Jul 2016very very poor battery.Its phone is good or not
Overall it's good .I have been using it for 6months .during playing birds it gets hot near camera and finger...sensor... But overall good ..connectivity is awesome...... Go for it.....
San91, 09 Jul 2016Hope this will be useful for people who are still to buy. Guys bought it for Rs.5200 from amaz... moreForgot to mention about heating issue: Slight heating issue on the back camera side while calling for more than 15 minutes. CPU does overheat without gaming. Do not buy this phone if you are looking forward to gaming. The only ideal condition to purchase this phone for gaming is if you live in a cold region where you can only afford a phone but not a room heater. To be honest due to these additional functionality, I believe this is the real Dual-In-One phone, not Coolpad Max.
Hope this will be useful for people who are still to buy. Guys bought it for Rs.5200 from amazon as refurbished product. Used gift card and got a 100 r.s cash back as another gift card for screen guard, which was not included in the box. So here are my observations based on 1 month usage . (Ordered on 7th June 2016 and delivered by Amazon on 10th June)
1. Good screen and handy as only 5" in size.
2. It doesn't lag so much , thanks to 3GB RAM.
3. Battery back up is tolerable. If I use mobile data/ Wi-fi it is lasting for a day and change. Tested it last day, retained around 35 % remaining back up.
4. App performance is good, but not outstanding, ( It's a quad core phone ).
5. Fingerprint is awesome and fast.
6. Champagne white looks really good. It's a beautiful phone. Never felt like a cheap knock off after using the back cover.
7, Availability of screen guards and back covers. I purchased Cellbell Premium Coolpad Note 3 Lite Tempered Glass Screen and WOW ImagineÂÂÂ™ Rubberised Matte Hard Case Back Cover. They go well with the phone.
8. Not much of issues related to software connectivity, like some one here said about not connecting to facebook was not present in my phone. Everything works just fine.
9. Lots and Lots of improvement updates. This is one of the service makes me like Coolpad brand.
10. Audio quality from earphone are good, but not excellent. The speaker on the backside is average in quality and sound.
11. Easy to open and insert SIM and SD card.
12. 4G on both SIM I guess.
1. You really need a back cover if you are getting the white colour phone.
2. The camera is slightly exposed outside, so use a thick back cover otherwise you will scratch it.
3. After the updates, the microphone volume got low and blurry to the listener on other side. Probably a network issue I guess. I tried it with another SIM but worked well. Also the background noise is added pretty much in microphone especially when you are talking ona windy place. COOLPAD....FIX THIS FIRST...PLEASE
4. For charging the battery full, it is taking nearly 3.5 hours. Funny thing is it gets to 95 % within 2.5 hours. I.e 1 hr for charging from 95- 100 %. I have battery saver pro and AIO cleaner installed, other wise the charging time is around 4 Hours. Thanks to low power 1 Amp charger. You better be off with a 2 Amp charger.
5. Low light photography is not up to the mark. But hey use the app Camera ZOOM FX and you can do awesome images in both day and night. Tried and quite satisfied by this app.
6. The call quality is a bit on the doubtful side, Since its cloudy and raining in Goa, It's hard to tell. I wasn't impressed by the volume from ear piece.
7. Touch response. It's a bit on the pathetic side, do not know if it is default by the software. Every morning I try to turn off the alarm but some times it just doesn't work. But I must say that it helps me to get up ( With frustration to deliberately end the alarm tone ;-)
Overall I would say For a spend amount of Rs. 5700 including accessories, I felt satisfied with the purchase, don't know about the durability of product but I think, things are gonna be just fine. Giving me this much spec and functionality with good design at a cheap price is making me recommend this phone to others..Good job Coolpad. But Coolpad max wasn't a good decision, clearly OP3 is a much better choice there.
Rahul , 24 Jun 2016Better go for redmi 2 with 1k lessVery very rubbish phone, amazon is selling refurbished phone,
Appx. All positive feeeback is from amazon or coolpad side so don't trust on them
i got 1 phone in march 2016 after 2 months,
mobile is becoming heat like a heater,
even you can't hold in hand,
Charging issue, took >5hrs to charge,
Battery drain with in 1.5 hrs of simple use
Althought finger scanner is awesome but only for that never buy this phone,
Yes 1 more thing i will kept this phone for winter using, will not need heater
In a single word worst mobile phone, worst service centre who never repaired it to proper way, took more than months after repair you will face same issue again, if you crossed 1 year then you are in disable categories, so don't waste money on this cheap phone go for brand like xiaomi, lenovo or htc save your 7k
Maddy, 05 Jul 2016Dont go for for lenovo vibe 5 ,not worth camera poor,heating issueis it best for taken coolpad lite
Fakmoya, 07 Jul 2016I'm using coolpad note 3 lite almost 3 months but I'm facing a big problem. Battery drains so ... moreCheck your charger anfd usb cable.
It is charger and usb cable problem not a phone problem .
I m using nokia's small usb cable. My note 3 lite charge full in 2-3 hour but if i use coolpad's box cable then i m face problem as yours
I'm using coolpad note 3 lite almost 3 months but I'm facing a big problem. Battery drains so fast and it's hard almost impossible to fully charge the device. I've charge more than 3 hour but it's only 26%. I suggest not to buy this phone I have charging problem since I got the device.