Dell Aero - user opinions and reviews

Dell

7.2
7.0
6.6

my sincere advice don't purchase this mobile.i was purchase this mobile just 2 months back.touch screen does not working.

• 2013-09-24 12:18
  • utMV

note good phone secourity block show

• 2013-09-24 02:32
  • rJHb

my dell does not install non market apps and does not whats app and other messangers

• 2013-09-21 09:48
  • utCP
  • F

> In reply to amar @ 2013-08-05 05:05 from utM} - click to readplease reead this, i also faced same issue

• 2013-09-20 20:10
  • 2Zc1

• 2013-09-14 10:00
  • rJHK

i am not able to open secure sites. Even gmail not able to open.

• 2013-09-11 03:19
  • 7t%a

pls hw do i download watsapp and 2go on my dell aero android?

• 2013-09-10 21:45
  • N9@T

my dell aero doesn't support Whatsapp application

• 2013-09-09 00:03
  • fsTy

Friendz, let me just tell you not to buy this phone. From personal experience, it is the worst android phone that you can buy. After only two months the phone stopped responding to the touch and service center is really pathetic. i gave it for service and they didn't responded for 5months after 5months they reversed my money..... But really pathetic mobile to buy.

• 2013-09-06 08:43
  • Y}K4

this mobile market so short and mx player not installed and what are i am doing

• 2013-09-02 15:37
  • 7jZ9

data connection is on automatically while i turn off data on boot. so balance is always deducted from my isp. how can i solve my problem also how can i on torch in in this mobile.

• 2013-09-02 11:42
  • ijbV

How can I update the dell android market?
How can I unlock the phone?

• 2013-08-31 17:14
  • fsT5

Can this mobile's android version can be updated to Ice cream sandwich or Jellybean?? plz let me know.. i Wanna purchase this mobile

• 2013-08-26 09:05
  • u{6v

can this mobile's android version can be upgraded to latest versions like Icecream sandwich or jellybean?? plz reply

• 2013-08-26 09:04
  • u{6v

with out gprs and internet facility daily my balance decresed in this mobile .how to solve this problem plz suggest me

• 2013-08-22 08:35
  • uupk

how to download software for it, My touch screen is not all working, anyboy knows where to download software updates

• 2013-08-21 18:17
  • t}g$

I m planning to buy this phone ,Is there any one can suggest honestly should I go for the same?

• 2013-08-15 08:48
  • utRa

Hi frndz......Iam using this mobile last 7 months.Their is no problem in my mobile .It is a good mobile. Change the msg centre no. by nokia or other mobile. You can save ur balance.

• 2013-08-13 08:10
  • rAPD

i hate my phone cuz idk how to download nothing on it

• 2013-08-13 01:37
  • YikQ

> In reply to navii @ 2013-08-02 16:16 from X0KL - click to readHey dude, and to everyone in extension, let me just tell you to dont buy this phone. From personal experience, it is the worst android phone that you can buy. After only two months the phone stopped responding to the touch. My strong suggestion is to go for the samung galaxy young or the blu dash 3.5. You may have to reach a lil deeper im your pocket for the young, but it will definitely worth it. If you can't, the blu dash is always there. There may be a few cons, but far less than the aero.

• 2013-08-10 01:52
  • LKnu
Total of 329 user reviews and opinions for Dell Aero.