Dell Aero - user opinions and reviews

Dell

7.2
7.0
6.6

Friendz, let me just tell you not to buy this phone. From personal experience, it is the worst android phone that you can buy. After only two months the phone stopped responding to the touch and service center is really pathetic. i gave it for service and they didn't responded for 5months after 5months they reversed my money..... But really pathetic mobile to buy.

• 2013-09-06 08:43
  • Y}K4

this mobile market so short and mx player not installed and what are i am doing

• 2013-09-02 15:37
  • 7jZ9

data connection is on automatically while i turn off data on boot. so balance is always deducted from my isp. how can i solve my problem also how can i on torch in in this mobile.

• 2013-09-02 11:42
  • ijbV

How can I update the dell android market?
How can I unlock the phone?

• 2013-08-31 17:14
  • fsT5

Can this mobile's android version can be updated to Ice cream sandwich or Jellybean?? plz let me know.. i Wanna purchase this mobile

• 2013-08-26 09:05
  • u{6v

can this mobile's android version can be upgraded to latest versions like Icecream sandwich or jellybean?? plz reply

• 2013-08-26 09:04
  • u{6v

with out gprs and internet facility daily my balance decresed in this mobile .how to solve this problem plz suggest me

• 2013-08-22 08:35
  • uupk

how to download software for it, My touch screen is not all working, anyboy knows where to download software updates

• 2013-08-21 18:17
  • t}g$

I m planning to buy this phone ,Is there any one can suggest honestly should I go for the same?

• 2013-08-15 08:48
  • utRa

Hi frndz......Iam using this mobile last 7 months.Their is no problem in my mobile .It is a good mobile. Change the msg centre no. by nokia or other mobile. You can save ur balance.

• 2013-08-13 08:10
  • rAPD

i hate my phone cuz idk how to download nothing on it

• 2013-08-13 01:37
  • YikQ

> In reply to navii @ 2013-08-02 16:16 from X0KL - click to readHey dude, and to everyone in extension, let me just tell you to dont buy this phone. From personal experience, it is the worst android phone that you can buy. After only two months the phone stopped responding to the touch. My strong suggestion is to go for the samung galaxy young or the blu dash 3.5. You may have to reach a lil deeper im your pocket for the young, but it will definitely worth it. If you can't, the blu dash is always there. There may be a few cons, but far less than the aero.

• 2013-08-10 01:52
  • LKnu

> In reply to HARIOM @ 2013-08-06 07:54 from uts0 - click to readsuch a good Q i also want to know about this problem. phone is good but this Application bloking is ruining
my mood. Some body tell us How do i install Apps from other sites.

• 2013-08-07 11:44

.Mobile Networks
=>Data Connection
Then Go to the=>Data Connection
switch OFF the
"Data on boot" & "Data roaming"
-when you completed Step 1 then Go to Step 2-

.search
.manage applications
.Accessibility settings
.Wizard
then go to the=>Account sync setting
=>General sync settings
.Manage accounts
then go to the=>General sync settings
switch off the "Background data"
all above step follow then You fill your account balance low reduce the amount.

I have dell Areo mobile phone And I Try all above Steps.

• 2013-08-06 08:13
  • vGx1

how we can install games in this phone, we can do something about its security because it shows security blocks game. please help me if anyone knows this and no pdf file open no ms office file open from where i can update this phone

• 2013-08-06 07:54
  • uts0

i have no gprs and internet connection but everday my balance is deducted for consumes data.how to solve this problem plzzzzzzzzz

• 2013-08-05 05:05
  • utM}

> In reply to navii @ 2013-08-02 16:16 from X0KL - click to readNo WiFi hotspot because it runs on lower version of android OS

• 2013-08-04 20:52
  • utqE

> In reply to Yuvi @ 2013-08-01 10:08 from rKQq - click to readThis is Single sim mobile phone

• 2013-08-04 07:25
  • vG1A

hey, frds dell aero have wifi hotspot i want to buy it bt am not know it have wifi hotspot, anyone who buy it plz tell me....

• 2013-08-02 16:16
  • X0KL

dual sim he ya single

• 2013-08-01 10:08
  • rKQq
Total of 340 user reviews and opinions for Dell Aero.