Dell Aero - user opinions and reviews

Dell

7.2
7.0
6.6

can this mobile's android version can be upgraded to latest versions like Icecream sandwich or jellybean?? plz reply

• 2013-08-26 09:04
  • u{6v

with out gprs and internet facility daily my balance decresed in this mobile .how to solve this problem plz suggest me

• 2013-08-22 08:35
  • uupk

how to download software for it, My touch screen is not all working, anyboy knows where to download software updates

• 2013-08-21 18:17
  • t}g$

I m planning to buy this phone ,Is there any one can suggest honestly should I go for the same?

• 2013-08-15 08:48
  • utRa

Hi frndz......Iam using this mobile last 7 months.Their is no problem in my mobile .It is a good mobile. Change the msg centre no. by nokia or other mobile. You can save ur balance.

• 2013-08-13 08:10
  • rAPD

i hate my phone cuz idk how to download nothing on it

• 2013-08-13 01:37
  • YikQ

> In reply to navii @ 2013-08-02 16:16 from X0KL - click to readHey dude, and to everyone in extension, let me just tell you to dont buy this phone. From personal experience, it is the worst android phone that you can buy. After only two months the phone stopped responding to the touch. My strong suggestion is to go for the samung galaxy young or the blu dash 3.5. You may have to reach a lil deeper im your pocket for the young, but it will definitely worth it. If you can't, the blu dash is always there. There may be a few cons, but far less than the aero.

• 2013-08-10 01:52
  • LKnu

> In reply to HARIOM @ 2013-08-06 07:54 from uts0 - click to readsuch a good Q i also want to know about this problem. phone is good but this Application bloking is ruining
my mood. Some body tell us How do i install Apps from other sites.

• 2013-08-07 11:44

.Mobile Networks
=>Data Connection
Then Go to the=>Data Connection
switch OFF the
"Data on boot" & "Data roaming"
-when you completed Step 1 then Go to Step 2-

.search
.manage applications
.Accessibility settings
.Wizard
then go to the=>Account sync setting
=>General sync settings
.Manage accounts
then go to the=>General sync settings
switch off the "Background data"
all above step follow then You fill your account balance low reduce the amount.

I have dell Areo mobile phone And I Try all above Steps.

• 2013-08-06 08:13
  • vGx1

how we can install games in this phone, we can do something about its security because it shows security blocks game. please help me if anyone knows this and no pdf file open no ms office file open from where i can update this phone

• 2013-08-06 07:54
  • uts0

i have no gprs and internet connection but everday my balance is deducted for consumes data.how to solve this problem plzzzzzzzzz

• 2013-08-05 05:05
  • utM}

> In reply to navii @ 2013-08-02 16:16 from X0KL - click to readNo WiFi hotspot because it runs on lower version of android OS

• 2013-08-04 20:52
  • utqE

> In reply to Yuvi @ 2013-08-01 10:08 from rKQq - click to readThis is Single sim mobile phone

• 2013-08-04 07:25
  • vG1A

hey, frds dell aero have wifi hotspot i want to buy it bt am not know it have wifi hotspot, anyone who buy it plz tell me....

• 2013-08-02 16:16
  • X0KL

dual sim he ya single

• 2013-08-01 10:08
  • rKQq

Sir,
I have purchased dell Aero Mobile thro Rediff Shopping on 30.07.2013. But touch Screen not working.
Kindly request you replace or refund the amount.

Reply immediately.

• 2013-07-31 07:48
  • KAyR

My Dell Aero doesnt have a driver. I am suffering due to this.This phone isnt worth it.

• 2013-07-25 12:11
  • utwQ

Dell Aero Key board is not working properly at the time of message typing. How can I play or download Games in this mobile phone. How can I enter new number while call.

Pl reply

• 2013-07-25 10:29
  • IH$a

> In reply to Rossie @ 2013-07-20 23:20 from tU2r - click to readI am also planning to buy this ph.but I don't know how the handset is?I never seen this.I want to know about the handset...

• 2013-07-23 16:04
  • t1$B

I am planing to buy this phone so please guys tell me how is this phone.

• 2013-07-20 23:20
  • tU2r
Total of 335 user reviews and opinions for Dell Aero.