Dell Streak - user opinions and reviews

3196592

7.4
7.2
7.2

i have bought a dell streak 5 mobile but charger got damaged and a new charger is nowhere to be found could anybody help to find me a new charger as the dell spokespersons are not giving proper reply about stores or service centre and my phone is just like dead without charger so please help me to find dell streak 5 charger

• 2014-07-25 14:17
  • sSJR

Sir/Madam,
Please, kindly offer me the necessary information on how to procure DELL Streak Phone Battery and its Charger as mine are down and are not available in my locality.
Battery Code: CPB-20QF0-BP1
Phone Model: Dell Streak 5 Model:MOIM. Type:MOIMOOI
Battery Code: Please check and confirm for me as the Charger Code on my Charger has faded off.
Please forward your response to me through my provided e-mail address below.
Thank you.
e-mail: chrissunday51@yahoo.com

• 2014-07-15 17:24
  • fsV9

Sir/Madam,
Please, kindly offer me the necessary information on how to procure DELL Phone Battery and its Charger as mine are down and are not available in my locality.
Battery Code: CPB-20QF0-BP1
Phone Model: Dell MOIM. Type MOIMOOI
Please forward your response to me through my provided e-mail address.
Thank you.

• 2014-07-15 17:13
  • fsVb

> In reply to amruth @ 2014-02-24 12:23 from TLxM - click to readhave u resolve the problem regarding network registration?

• 2014-07-06 09:41
  • v0qx

Kindly advise on how to set network on my DELL streak 5 phablet...its very slow!!!and how to upgrade to 2.2!!!many thanks...

• 2014-07-02 23:32
  • X}kj

> In reply to vinod @ 2014-05-20 12:34 from rA{M - click to readis your phone Singing or having Syncing Problem

• 2014-05-22 21:20
  • 01AF

hi if u have any touch screen issues the whole screen will be required to be changed and also fyi the screen at the Dell Service Center costs 10k but if u try to do it locally it may cost u approx 6k with fitting but please check the screen before u change it the brightness setting would differ from the original one so check twice or more before spending a huge amount on your Dell M10M Streak 5

Sameer Desai - 9867229229 Mumbai

• 2014-05-22 21:18
  • 01AF

dear sir
pls help in my mobile dell mini 5 sing in problem

• 2014-05-20 12:34
  • rA{M

The screen of my Dell Streak is not working properly as sometimes the touch system does not work. Would it require a screen change ?

• 2014-05-10 16:50
  • KIUy

i broke my dell streak5 ..where do i get a replacement? howmuch will b the charges? cqan i order online ? i m in goa... whats the website to order online? pls anwer frens

• 2014-04-27 16:30
  • L1q6

> In reply to ravi raj @ 2014-04-04 16:57 from KA5D - click to readIt was released in 2011. Now you can check for a used model. Let me know if you want. It's the best phone that I ever found with Android. Simply love it.

• 2014-04-21 20:32
  • v$Br

> In reply to foxy @ 2014-04-02 14:50 from UD%n - click to readIn which country? In India, you can get it from Nehru place, New Delhi.

• 2014-04-21 20:29
  • v$Br

> In reply to MAI MAJE @ 2014-03-25 10:48 from RdIU - click to readOne of my friends broke the screen of his Dell Streak 5 and faced a real issue getting a replacement. Dell charges around 10,000 for it. So we ordered the screen online for around Rs 4500 and replaced it. Changing the screen is not a big issue as all step by step instructions are available and you just need to connect one wire that easily gets attached. Nothing more than pushing the end of the wire like you connect a charger or a data cable. Best thing is that you cannot make a mistake as the wire won't fit anywhere else than where it needs to. That is what I like most about dell.

• 2014-04-21 20:27
  • v$Br

> In reply to ravi raj @ 2014-04-04 16:57 from KA5D - click to readIt doesn't come in dual sim

• 2014-04-21 20:21
  • v$Br

received one as a birthday present. after using it for a while the phone kept rebooting and often froze. sent it for repairs but this time around it has frozen for good. i have received another one as a replacement and this time around too, the new one cant stay on at all. as you switch on, it fails to start at all.
what could the problem be? please advise as i have these two phones and none is working. its so embarrassing.

• 2014-04-08 00:36
  • fsTy

want to dell strck phone

• 2014-04-05 16:45
  • XNig

when dell streak 5 mini will be released to an indian market? wheather it has dual sim options?

• 2014-04-04 16:57
  • KA5D

i need charger for this phone.. pls help thanks

• 2014-04-02 14:50
  • UD%n

I went to disply pls inform wich price

• 2014-04-01 18:51
  • Xu@y

hey hai.chek update & sim network,reboot once again.

• 2014-03-29 13:27
  • bCcu
Total of 1600 user reviews and opinions for Dell Streak.