Dell Streak - user opinions and reviews

Dell

7.4
7.2
7.2

> In reply to nav @ 2010-08-16 20:48 from vGh0 - click to readHow can you give away a Dell Streak? :)

• 2010-08-21 01:19
  • nUaG

i would love this with white color, dell think

• 2010-08-20 05:51
  • TRb9

The great Phone!!!!!!yeah....

• 2010-08-19 10:43
  • wrhV

> In reply to Anish @ 2010-07-15 19:33 from vGFW - click to readhiii anish if u want i can give u dell streak.....

• 2010-08-16 20:48
  • vGh0

i love this phone it feels great in my bum its so big its great for dogging all the boys love me and my streak p.s im going dogging next week if anyone wants to come they are more than welcome

• 2010-08-16 19:54
  • S35S

Manguni

• 2010-08-16 13:28
  • tdAV

the phone is o.k i had it for about 2 weeks but went back to my samsung vibrant.. the screen is nice but not better than my vibrant also its only 1.6 donuts...and the camera slow.. but other than that using wifi on the web page is pretty quick..but no 3g for tmobile...watching movies and playing games is super...

• 2010-08-16 01:37
  • I0IY

No video cam???

• 2010-08-14 09:32
  • fug$

> In reply to Lambo @ 2010-08-12 13:49 from pKKr - click to readYes, it has.....

• 2010-08-14 06:55
  • xZs}

Will this one work in South Africa ? (Vodacom 3G and HSPDA)

• 2010-08-12 16:13
  • f38I

> In reply to Arjun @ 2010-08-10 15:14 from vGU} - click to readAccording to google, minimum requirement for 3.0 gingerbread is 1ghz cpu and 512mb..... Dell should be gingerbread ready :D

• 2010-08-12 13:49
  • pKKr

Will the Dell be upgradeable to Android 3.0?

• 2010-08-10 15:14
  • vGU}
  • RF. Engineer AlgisG.
  • Rating0

My dream is a phone within so large display 5''. I have got an experience using MDA Pro 3.5'' & HTC HD 3.5''. It's clear now, that all they need much stronger battery even despite its weight. I replaced MDA Pro battery, to the x2 higher power-was happy. New one HTC HD works longer, but not enought as well... Conlusion - Dell Streak needs at least 3000mAh battery. AND - display with 16mln colors. So rich phone....is poor cause is poor view.. :( It has a camera, it must be protected by movable lenses cover. Camera is nonsense in mob. phone, without lenses protection against dust and similar...
MY DREAM IS DAB RECEIVER IN MOBILE PHONE [not FM], because in UK, FM stations in nearest future will be closed. DAB is in an advantage-working without noises [if signal is in strenght limit. if no, then silence or 'bubling']
I do understand problem DAB receivers [ICs] are still using to much of el. energy, but they have a future particularly in UK, because there are already more thant 60 various DAB stations.. Need to solve that problem.
AND;; I liked poor WM5 more than WM6, because it is more similar to Windows XP or VISTA.. I not to much like Windows in HTC HD, because in it all has different signs.. If computer, should be more similar to desk or laptop computer.., not to the games machine :)
Sorry for quit strick my opinion [maybe useful ?] :)
Best wishes !!
AlgirdasUK@qmail.com

• 2010-08-07 20:05
  • pwH5

i was so sad to know that dell still need to wake up , i was impressed by big screen and andriod workin on the streak but as per the comments i read, i better go for samsung galaxy s.... woh it amazing phone .. keep it samsung .... here five for u guys

• 2010-08-07 17:42
  • 2@fx

I work in a phone shop. I really bought into the idea of it. I got one on realease day, after showing customers it all day. I thought the big screen was amazing, and had been promised android was the mutts nuts compaired to my iphone. (flash player etc).

I had the handset for 8 days and returned it, due to it being massivley inpractical. It didnt fit into my pocket, the internet was slow and clunky. No flash player and it feels like adding the phone into it was a was a last minute afterthought.

brilliant idea poorly realised.

• 2010-08-05 11:32
  • M3s@

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-07-16 21:56 from vGSa - click to readHey thanx for the reply, could you tell me the price as well ???

• 2010-08-04 20:48
  • vGFW

> In reply to ZTEpic @ 2010-07-29 01:00 from nE5b - click to readguys .. the battery capacity is not 1350 .. it's 1530mAh and this is indeed a huge battery!

I also agree that software optimization makes a huge difference.

• 2010-08-04 13:03
  • MfxH

this phone is the greatest phone ive seen yet. large 5 inch screen with browsing prowness coupled with telephony capability... this is beast!

• 2010-08-04 11:45
  • t7BN

> In reply to elmanortega @ 2010-07-30 18:30 from Ps}Y - click to readLMAO - over a shitty radio, ive never used a radio on a phone, but im pretty sure there would be an app for something along those lines.

• 2010-08-04 01:37
  • 3W40

SV, you are correct that the date is not specified. But the specific month is September.

• 2010-08-03 19:36
  • jtyu
Total of 1590 user reviews and opinions for Dell Streak.