Dell Venue - user opinions and reviews

Dell

Check Price

Popularity

Daily interest
0.2%
Total hits:
1273038

Voting results

Design
6.9
Features
6.4
Performance
6.3
Votes:
17

Sort by:

> In reply to Ero @ 2013-09-23 23:11 from NuTm - click to readThrow it away buddy. :-) I'm sorry 4 u.

  • Reply
  • 2014-12-15 21:53
  • 0ZJS
  • R

> In reply to Toya @ 2014-10-08 01:36 from LBaD - click to readNo Tonya, unfortunately it doesn't. :-(
The things that look like camera are sensors that turn off the screen while we perform a call.

  • Reply
  • 2014-12-15 21:48
  • 0ZJS
  • R

> In reply to abdul @ 2014-02-10 07:22 from rxi{ - click to readNot possible because android 4.3.3 needs around 350 MB of space and dell venue has 550MB of total space.

  • Reply
  • 2014-12-15 20:17
  • 0ZJS
  • R

Does dell venue phone has a front camera.

  • Reply
  • 2014-10-08 01:36
  • LBaD
  • U

How do i upgrade dell venue version 2.2.2

  • Reply
  • 2014-07-06 09:14
  • fuvG
  • U

how do i upgradge venue 2.2.2 android version

  • Reply
  • 2014-06-12 09:28
  • fuNc
  • Q

> In reply to Hereno @ 2014-05-19 20:54 from LJVk - click to readIm using MIUI room gingerbread. I am not sure if the button for taking screenshots is the same. I can take screenshots by pressing MENU BUTTON and VOLUME DOWN. Just try it. Good luck!

  • Reply
  • 2014-06-02 09:55
  • PEIL
  • R

How do I make a print screen on the Dell Venue?

  • Reply
  • 2014-05-19 20:54
  • LJVk
  • Q

I bought a Dell venue phone here in the Philippines but there is a problem after 5 mos. When I let it check in a repair phone center they said that the problem is programming but they couldnt reapir my phone because the program is not yet available.Please help me.......I still want to use this phone

  • Reply
  • 2014-05-05 11:39
  • thbW
  • C

The Wlan of dell venue got corrupted itself..

It is not a good set , because it got corrupted.

  • Reply
  • 2014-04-17 06:20
  • Rxfx
  • H

is dell venue 8 sim suported

  • Reply
  • 2014-03-25 06:45
  • Kgfk
  • U

My dell venue reboots itself... even if I erase all data. Im venezuelan I dont speak english. Please help!!!!!!

  • Reply
  • 2014-02-17 00:46
  • LA8x
  • U

i want to upgrade my phone to jelly bean version 4.3. please help anyone....

  • Reply
  • 2014-02-10 07:22
  • rxi{
  • U

> In reply to God @ 2012-12-02 18:57 from X0$c - click to readDid you say there was a way to upgrade the operating system to something newer than Froyo? Please explain. Thanks!

  • Reply
  • 2013-12-11 19:04
  • AD2k
  • R

> In reply to talaha3a@hotmail.com @ 2013-04-23 09:39 from fXAx - click to readIf you're still having problems (your post is a bit old), I experienced similar issues with storage space, and resolved this completely by inserting a larger microSD card. No more "out of memory issues).

  • Reply
  • 2013-12-11 18:59
  • AD2k
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-07 08:21 from QHWi - click to readI too love my Dell Venue. I've had it for > 3 years, and have had NO problems.

  • Reply
  • 2013-12-11 18:58
  • AD2k
  • R

> In reply to kumar @ 2013-11-20 12:15 from KAFj - click to readYes - I've moved apps from phone to SD card and vice versa. Not EVERY application can be moved, but for many you DO have a choice.

  • Reply
  • 2013-12-11 18:56
  • AD2k
  • R

can we move apps to sd card in dell venue mobile

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-20 12:15
  • KAFj
  • H

> In reply to Chan @ 2013-06-07 08:37 from tUcQ - click to readgphone

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-26 07:35
  • P%%v
  • R

My dell fell down and has never gone on again, what do I do

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-23 23:11
  • NuTm
  • Q
Sort by:
Total of 383 user reviews and opinions for Dell Venue.