Dell Venue - user opinions and reviews

Dell

6.9
6.4
6.3

> In reply to eve @ 2010-04-22 18:20 from xj2s - click to readI'm in the same situation. Been waiting for this to get out in the market since I've seen this too!

• 2010-12-19 23:21
  • tSkh

> In reply to phoneaddict @ 2010-12-17 14:33 from tu6} - click to readROFL!!! Best post evar!!!!!

• 2010-12-18 09:55
  • pKC2

> In reply to ch33$3 h4ckz @ 2010-12-10 01:03 from MfxB - click to readI totally agree with you ch33$3 h4ckz. Phones with secondary camera doesn't serve much purpose. I have a sad story about a friend of mine, married. His wife called while he was in a bar (with a gorgeous girlfriend). Earlier that day he told his wife, he was going to meet his client at the client warehouse in the evening. What happened was, the moment he noticed a video call coming from his wife, he quickly rush out from the bar, looking for quiet and a safer place where he can comfortably talk to his wife. He ended up in a big garbage tank. it's wont be smart to answer the call while he is in a bar wasn't it.

So for those who are itching to own a phone with secondary camera, think about it. You will only need the camera for a short time which is experimenting only, after that, it will become a nuisance. Imagine yourself in a right place at a wrong time, and someone calls you up wanting to know where you are.

• 2010-12-17 14:33
  • tu6}

> In reply to DEADCELL @ 2010-12-05 03:29 from qJKj - click to readMy almost 3 year old Nokia has video calling. I used it once, it works fine, but it felt awkward and I never use it again.

I'll take threaded SMS/email over video call any day.

• 2010-12-16 16:23
  • wHUZ

@ch33$3 h4ckz

cmon you need a secondary camera its free vcall now a days using wlan or even 3g network just by using fring its all free

• 2010-12-16 15:55
  • P@cf

not to mention, secondary camera is available on -just released- Nexus S, video calling is a *major* feature in Android 2.3 Gingerbread which supports it natively now without 3rd party software.

• 2010-12-15 20:56
  • iFrI

> In reply to ch33$3 h4ckz @ 2010-12-10 01:03 from MfxB - click to readMe and everyone I know is video calling, especially in business conferencing which is very important

It IS feels the times is going backward not forward!

• 2010-12-15 20:47
  • iFrI

the OS is abit outdated. its 2.3 now

• 2010-12-15 05:58
  • wc6D

> In reply to DEADCELL @ 2010-12-05 03:29 from qJKj - click to readDoes the lack of video calling really matter? It's one of the most unused services and a lot of phone manufacturers are moving away from video calling. They're not behind the times, they're moving with the crowd.

• 2010-12-10 01:03
  • MfxB

No secondary camera. No video calling. come on dell, step ya game up

• 2010-12-05 03:29
  • qJKj

When is this phone going to come out? I am going to switch from my Blackberry Bold in about 2 months when my contract is finished with AT&T and THIS is the phone I want. It's beautiful and it looks better than the iPhone IMO. Hurry up, Dell!! I want this!!

• 2010-11-29 21:12
  • b2xp

That is what I'm talking about! Great job Dell!

• 2010-11-27 05:03
  • qpyB

I'm older and have done alot research on getting my first smart phone and this is the one I keep coming back to. It has everything that I like except a Qwerty slide out, but I can over look that.

• 2010-11-19 14:51
  • 0Hbm

My friends dad works for dell and he gave him this phone and he let me hold it and it's sick

• 2010-11-18 00:43
  • YaN0

luv the phone but needs to video chat with at least a 5 meg front faceing cam and have hd photo and video an hdmi input an dual flash. make it perfect.

• 2010-11-14 04:57
  • 89WS

> In reply to martin @ 2010-10-01 00:07 from S9j6 - click to readin Mumbai!!! where they make comments that sound like a pirated dvd subtitle!! it seems so frustratingly difficult to understand!! LOL!

• 2010-10-27 16:28
  • v0Xt

I will buy one. This one is more better than iphone8 & n8. But no secondary camera info so far :(

• 2010-10-23 21:53
  • iKCm

i will buy one. this one is better than iphone4 & nokia n8. but no secondary camera info so far.

• 2010-10-23 21:51
  • iKCm

can anyone tell me where i can get this phone from?

• 2010-10-01 00:07
  • S9j6

Design completely make me remember Nokia X6, So strikingly similar from front. Anyway My Nokia X6 is a crap, Hoping this thing will be good.

• 2010-09-27 12:39
  • ut0k
Total of 383 user reviews and opinions for Dell Venue.