Dell Venue Pro - user opinions and reviews

Dell

7.8
7.6
7.6

> In reply to pritam @ 2013-07-14 01:37 from XpfC - click to readYou must login to Microsoft account.

• 2013-07-23 10:01
  • in8N

I just bought this phne 2 days befor but i am not able to install apps from marketplace, can anyone plz help me to solve this problem.

• 2013-07-14 01:37
  • XpfC

Can anyone please let me know about Dell Venue Pro Mobile.
How is this mobile in use.? And what's its Pin Pack market price in PKR ?

Thanks

• 2013-07-01 11:22
  • syw0

> In reply to Francis @ 2013-06-08 19:27 from fsTx - click to readWhat do you mean by "mixed up"?

• 2013-06-15 00:32
  • 47mY

I have dekl venue pro but its seems the colours ar mixed up with makes difficult to see pictures and video clear.. pls help me..

• 2013-06-08 19:27
  • fsTx

@@[0:[0:2:discontinue]]

• 2013-05-25 06:26
  • U}}D

> In reply to SANJAY @ 2013-03-24 13:52 from KFPD - click to readIf you have previous backup of your phone in zune software , you can restore it.Press camera,volume down and power button at the same time and image of phone with usb cable and laptop will be displayed on screen and from there you can connect usb cable and open zune software and restore.If you have not backup any time, then you will need to flash your phone as part of the WP7 boot process depends on the files on storage card too.

• 2013-05-24 00:58
  • sbgg

> In reply to SANJAY @ 2013-03-24 13:52 from KFPD - click to readIf u have previous backup of phone in zune software, u can restore it by pressing camera,volume down and power button at the same time.Image of a phone with usb cable and laptop will be displayed and from there u can connect usb cable to your computer and open zune software and restore it.If u have not done any previous backup,U will need to flash the phone.

• 2013-05-24 00:54
  • sbgg

i have this phone but the problem i find is that it only downloads things from microsoft only if u want to download music u han=ve to download another aoo and then install the music in that app hence please can u mkodify it so that it can download things from all sources

• 2013-05-11 17:08
  • ftIM

sir
i have this mobile but due to some probblems storage card iwas damaged and now i have changed the storage card but mobile did not get on and go in menu, only it shows message that storage card is damaged not non complaint, pelase advise

• 2013-03-24 13:52
  • KFPD

> In reply to qlbreeze @ 2013-03-06 08:27 from qZDC - click to readbut i want to send video to my friends who have whatsaap but in windows phone i am unable to do so. i can only a video after recording it at that very moment. Do you know any other app on windows market which can help me in this?

• 2013-03-07 13:43
  • ut0B

> In reply to Anay @ 2013-02-28 07:09 from ut0@ - click to readthis best thing to do is download "Whats the app"
it allows you to download files of reasonable size regardless of the OS the phones are running. However, if you want to download files to yourself the best thing to do is upload them to SkyDrive through Microsoft.

• 2013-03-06 08:27
  • qZDC

Hey can anybody please tell me, how to share video files form this device to other device using internet or buletooth or any other application...

• 2013-02-28 07:09
  • ut0@

sir iam dell pro will locked by number how to realise?????

• 2013-02-15 13:35
  • utWH
  • F

> In reply to MAKSh @ 2013-02-08 15:17 from NRHH - click to readMaksh I updated my cell using cabs files. Updating the cabs on my cell one after the other in the serial order.
The method of updating is given in the zip folder in my link provided as a txt file. Use that for help.

First of all download the update from the link. Unzip the files in a new folder, open the instruction txt file and follow the method given.

I successfully updated my cell to window 7.8. I hope you too get successful in doing so. If you need any more help just ask anytime for it.

• 2013-02-13 16:22
  • ut0P

> In reply to Anay @ 2013-02-07 17:40 from ut0E - click to readAnay... which method did you try...is it the SevenEighter or updating the CAB files one after another...In either case - did you update it directly from the phone or else how???

• 2013-02-08 15:17
  • NRHH

> In reply to abdussamad @ 2013-02-07 07:11 from 7wDF - click to readBut I have updated my phone to window 7.8 and it works like a charm. Use this site to download the update and follow the instructions carefully and excute them carefully or this could damage your cellphone and void the warrenty, http://www.techolo.com/2013/02...to-new.html.

I did it it was easy the cell restarted 7 times but it looks fab now.

• 2013-02-07 17:40
  • ut0E

> In reply to abdussamad @ 2013-02-06 09:31 from KFNf - click to readIt's fake,don't waste ur time,I have tried 2 time,but it's not working,so I request to everybody don't try this method,otherwise damage ur DVP,It's fake,fake,fake,

• 2013-02-07 07:11
  • 7wDF

> In reply to Anay @ 2013-02-04 18:06 from ut0L - click to readHello George,please let me know,if I can update my dell venue pro in latest updating system 7.8,please reply me fast,

Thanks

• 2013-02-06 09:31
  • KFNf

> In reply to George @ 2013-02-02 18:29 from t75c - click to readhey George if you have updated your cellphone to 7.8 just let me know that if now you are able to use and share your files via bluetooth to any other operating system or not?

• 2013-02-04 18:06
  • ut0L
Total of 458 user reviews and opinions for Dell Venue Pro.