Dell Venue Pro - user opinions and reviews

Dell

7.8
7.6
7.6

i have this phone but the problem i find is that it only downloads things from microsoft only if u want to download music u han=ve to download another aoo and then install the music in that app hence please can u mkodify it so that it can download things from all sources

• 2013-05-11 17:08
  • ftIM

sir
i have this mobile but due to some probblems storage card iwas damaged and now i have changed the storage card but mobile did not get on and go in menu, only it shows message that storage card is damaged not non complaint, pelase advise

• 2013-03-24 13:52
  • KFPD

> In reply to qlbreeze @ 2013-03-06 08:27 from qZDC - click to readbut i want to send video to my friends who have whatsaap but in windows phone i am unable to do so. i can only a video after recording it at that very moment. Do you know any other app on windows market which can help me in this?

• 2013-03-07 13:43
  • ut0B

> In reply to Anay @ 2013-02-28 07:09 from ut0@ - click to readthis best thing to do is download "Whats the app"
it allows you to download files of reasonable size regardless of the OS the phones are running. However, if you want to download files to yourself the best thing to do is upload them to SkyDrive through Microsoft.

• 2013-03-06 08:27
  • qZDC

Hey can anybody please tell me, how to share video files form this device to other device using internet or buletooth or any other application...

• 2013-02-28 07:09
  • ut0@

sir iam dell pro will locked by number how to realise?????

• 2013-02-15 13:35
  • utWH
  • F

> In reply to MAKSh @ 2013-02-08 15:17 from NRHH - click to readMaksh I updated my cell using cabs files. Updating the cabs on my cell one after the other in the serial order.
The method of updating is given in the zip folder in my link provided as a txt file. Use that for help.

First of all download the update from the link. Unzip the files in a new folder, open the instruction txt file and follow the method given.

I successfully updated my cell to window 7.8. I hope you too get successful in doing so. If you need any more help just ask anytime for it.

• 2013-02-13 16:22
  • ut0P

> In reply to Anay @ 2013-02-07 17:40 from ut0E - click to readAnay... which method did you try...is it the SevenEighter or updating the CAB files one after another...In either case - did you update it directly from the phone or else how???

• 2013-02-08 15:17
  • NRHH

> In reply to abdussamad @ 2013-02-07 07:11 from 7wDF - click to readBut I have updated my phone to window 7.8 and it works like a charm. Use this site to download the update and follow the instructions carefully and excute them carefully or this could damage your cellphone and void the warrenty, http://www.techolo.com/2013/02...to-new.html.

I did it it was easy the cell restarted 7 times but it looks fab now.

• 2013-02-07 17:40
  • ut0E

> In reply to abdussamad @ 2013-02-06 09:31 from KFNf - click to readIt's fake,don't waste ur time,I have tried 2 time,but it's not working,so I request to everybody don't try this method,otherwise damage ur DVP,It's fake,fake,fake,

• 2013-02-07 07:11
  • 7wDF

> In reply to Anay @ 2013-02-04 18:06 from ut0L - click to readHello George,please let me know,if I can update my dell venue pro in latest updating system 7.8,please reply me fast,

Thanks

• 2013-02-06 09:31
  • KFNf

> In reply to George @ 2013-02-02 18:29 from t75c - click to readhey George if you have updated your cellphone to 7.8 just let me know that if now you are able to use and share your files via bluetooth to any other operating system or not?

• 2013-02-04 18:06
  • ut0L

> In reply to George @ 2013-02-02 18:29 from t75c - click to readGot that George. updated my DVP looks great. Hope you also have updated you DVP.

• 2013-02-04 09:35
  • ut0K

Just manually updated my Dell Venue Pro to 7.8! follow this: http://www.techolo.com/2013/02...-to-new.html

• 2013-02-02 18:29
  • t75c

> In reply to Georgethachil @ 2013-01-20 18:52 from bC9C - click to readHey George as i have read on the community of dell that they are trying to code the OS for dell venue pro. I am not totally sure that the OS will me made available to us, but i have guess they should complete it soon and provide us with the update. I am in regular contact with the dell community and will keep you updated for the same.

• 2013-02-01 06:41
  • ut05

> In reply to aduomi @ 2013-01-08 13:32 from fuIm - click to readcrazy to give your sim number out over the Internet, i would change the sim before someone hacks into your account and starts making calls at your expense. Did nobody ever tell you not to just put your details up on the Internet...crazy person. Now you got to go to all that trouble to cancel your sim as stolen and get another one and probably lose your number. Damn shame that people do not think before giving the whole world access to their details.

• 2013-01-31 23:28
  • 0R@W

Got 7.8 update, feels great!

• 2013-01-31 22:34
  • mE75

> In reply to albi @ 2013-01-22 16:08 from uuUx - click to readYes this support all GSM sim.

• 2013-01-23 13:37
  • 2@dK

> In reply to Alfan @ 2013-01-11 12:06 from U@Zq - click to readif s not perfect try boat (or) dolphin browser is my suggestion

• 2013-01-22 22:56
  • 7qAc

i wnt to buy this phn .. bt i want to know is it support all sim..?

• 2013-01-22 16:08
  • uuUx
Total of 450 user reviews and opinions for Dell Venue Pro.