Dell Venue Pro - user opinions and reviews

Dell

7.8
7.6
7.6

> In reply to MAKSh @ 2013-02-08 15:17 from NRHH - click to readMaksh I updated my cell using cabs files. Updating the cabs on my cell one after the other in the serial order.
The method of updating is given in the zip folder in my link provided as a txt file. Use that for help.

First of all download the update from the link. Unzip the files in a new folder, open the instruction txt file and follow the method given.

I successfully updated my cell to window 7.8. I hope you too get successful in doing so. If you need any more help just ask anytime for it.

• 2013-02-13 16:22
  • ut0P

> In reply to Anay @ 2013-02-07 17:40 from ut0E - click to readAnay... which method did you try...is it the SevenEighter or updating the CAB files one after another...In either case - did you update it directly from the phone or else how???

• 2013-02-08 15:17
  • NRHH

> In reply to abdussamad @ 2013-02-07 07:11 from 7wDF - click to readBut I have updated my phone to window 7.8 and it works like a charm. Use this site to download the update and follow the instructions carefully and excute them carefully or this could damage your cellphone and void the warrenty, http://www.techolo.com/2013/02...to-new.html.

I did it it was easy the cell restarted 7 times but it looks fab now.

• 2013-02-07 17:40
  • ut0E

> In reply to abdussamad @ 2013-02-06 09:31 from KFNf - click to readIt's fake,don't waste ur time,I have tried 2 time,but it's not working,so I request to everybody don't try this method,otherwise damage ur DVP,It's fake,fake,fake,

• 2013-02-07 07:11
  • 7wDF

> In reply to Anay @ 2013-02-04 18:06 from ut0L - click to readHello George,please let me know,if I can update my dell venue pro in latest updating system 7.8,please reply me fast,

Thanks

• 2013-02-06 09:31
  • KFNf

> In reply to George @ 2013-02-02 18:29 from t75c - click to readhey George if you have updated your cellphone to 7.8 just let me know that if now you are able to use and share your files via bluetooth to any other operating system or not?

• 2013-02-04 18:06
  • ut0L

> In reply to George @ 2013-02-02 18:29 from t75c - click to readGot that George. updated my DVP looks great. Hope you also have updated you DVP.

• 2013-02-04 09:35
  • ut0K

Just manually updated my Dell Venue Pro to 7.8! follow this: http://www.techolo.com/2013/02...-to-new.html

• 2013-02-02 18:29
  • t75c

> In reply to Georgethachil @ 2013-01-20 18:52 from bC9C - click to readHey George as i have read on the community of dell that they are trying to code the OS for dell venue pro. I am not totally sure that the OS will me made available to us, but i have guess they should complete it soon and provide us with the update. I am in regular contact with the dell community and will keep you updated for the same.

• 2013-02-01 06:41
  • ut05

> In reply to aduomi @ 2013-01-08 13:32 from fuIm - click to readcrazy to give your sim number out over the Internet, i would change the sim before someone hacks into your account and starts making calls at your expense. Did nobody ever tell you not to just put your details up on the Internet...crazy person. Now you got to go to all that trouble to cancel your sim as stolen and get another one and probably lose your number. Damn shame that people do not think before giving the whole world access to their details.

• 2013-01-31 23:28
  • 0R@W

Got 7.8 update, feels great!

• 2013-01-31 22:34
  • mE75

> In reply to albi @ 2013-01-22 16:08 from uuUx - click to readYes this support all GSM sim.

• 2013-01-23 13:37
  • 2@dK

> In reply to Alfan @ 2013-01-11 12:06 from U@Zq - click to readif s not perfect try boat (or) dolphin browser is my suggestion

• 2013-01-22 22:56
  • 7qAc

i wnt to buy this phn .. bt i want to know is it support all sim..?

• 2013-01-22 16:08
  • uuUx

> In reply to Anay @ 2013-01-09 18:15 from uu4w - click to readHey Anay u sure tat dell s gonna bring its update(7.8) for venue pro??coz i also herd stuff likes dells gonna close down its mobile sector..so m a lil unsure if 7.8 OS ll b available for Venue Pro ...

• 2013-01-20 18:52
  • bC9C

hey guys..i have been using this phone for the past 6 months..the phones amazing n touch is just great.The phones a true value for money amazing looks and just the perfect speed.Its battery n cam s not the best in category but other wise its fine.
But the Major cons of this is DELL Service sucks big time.i am supposed to get my phone re-placed coz it had speaker problem and i have got no response from the DELL ppl. its been a month now.Seriously dont know what step to make next...
AND DOES ANYONE KNOW IF DELL VENUE PRO CAN GET UPDATED TO 7.8..ANY IDEA IF THE UPDATE WILL BE AVAILABLE BY DELL COZ I HEARD DELL S CLOSING DOWN THEIR MOBILE SECTOR :(:(

• 2013-01-20 18:47
  • bC9C

Hi, I'm using this mobile for past 3 months I think the mobile is pretty good.
Can someone pls suggest me a perfect browser ?? I'm using UC browser but the download was not running in background.
Also its possible for me to upgrade the O.S to 7.5 or 8 ??

• 2013-01-11 12:06
  • U@Zq

> In reply to aduomi @ 2013-01-08 13:32 from fuIm - click to readThis could be a software or hardware damage issue. If its hardware there is nothing you can do, but if its software then just download the zune software on your computer and reset your phone from settings and again update it from the software. It is quite possible that your problem will be resolved.

• 2013-01-09 18:19
  • uu4w

No only new cellphones can be upgraded to window 8. This O.S can only be upgraded to 7.8. Everything is same except some security modules. It is expected to be upgraded by may of this year.

• 2013-01-09 18:15
  • uu4w

Can the OS be upgraded to windows 8 ?

• 2013-01-08 15:26
  • aj$$
Total of 464 user reviews and opinions for Dell Venue Pro.