[deleted post]lg is way more expensive than dell.
2nd thing, most of the android phons give 1 day backup,even galaxy s. So,nt a big issue of backup
guys anyone help me how to solve heating issues...ans speaker disturbance problem
im using dell xcd35 how to transfer applications from phone memory to memory card ?????
any one help me
amit, 17 Oct 2011hi guys....plz help me in this..
my phone stops working while on charging....it just like tou... moreya i heard about such problems in this phone u must go to the service center or google it if u find a solution.
search it with the name zte blade.
hi guys....plz help me in this..
my phone stops working while on charging....it just like touch or keys stop working....
and when i remove charger all is well....
kindly help me out....
hey guys consider it as a phone only. Dont xpect hd things from phone.
Even though it has 256mb ram,its nt so slow as it has 512mb flash memory.
saranshg, 16 Oct 2011its not stable and even fully working and few guys have reported that it doesn't work on stock... moreFirst, having flash working at all on an unsupported chipset (armv6) is a big deal. And second, who on earth buys an android device to run on a stock unrooted rom?
Just buy a more expensive phone with a v7 chip if you want guaranteed flawless flash playback. This phone does what it's supposed to and costs accordingly.
Julian, 15 Oct 2011Now there is flash support for armv6
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?s=64d8797... moreits not stable and even fully working and few guys have reported that it doesn't work on stock rom so will need to root your phone and still there is no guarantee if the flash videos will work.
Auwsome phone, great features & looks.Beats all the phone in its category.Better OS system then to Black Berry.Dell XCD 35 Rocks.
Kris, 15 Oct 2011I am using for 1 week and I like it in all the ways. Except,
1. It gets heated badly while ch... moreBro..it seems you have got something wrong..
1. Use 'Juice Defender' and 'Dr Battery Saver' apps to save your battery. Unknowing there must be so many applications running behind. These apps will kill those unwanted apps and I bet they definitely save your battery. In the begging i used to have the same problem, now I am comfortably getting 1.5-2 days battery life.
2. Heating issue, I exactly don't know which app you are using. If you are using some Crappy Developers App,it shows not only 45, it can even show 55 or 65 degree if you start gaming. So, use the above mentioned application and it shows proper battery temperature. Every phone gets heated while charging (not only this), generally while charging at max temperature goes to 37-39 degrees, that it.
Dont unnecessarily get tensed. Try these stuff and comment here back.
All the best..this is a super good phone and very value for money. You cant get any phone at this price.
LeoTeddy, 16 Oct 2011Hy, I am much confused between xcd35 and lg optimus p500.Please any 1 help me to suggest the ... moreDonn`t think anything just close ur eyes and go for LG Optimus one, it doesn`t have any heating or lagging issue; and it has android 2.3 gingerbread and 512MB RAM; 1500 mAh battery which lasts about 1 and a half day!! Go For It. or wait for LG Optimus Net which is launched but not available in stores; it has 800 MHZ processor and DLNA and 1k costly
frnds could u plzzz tell me is dell xcd 35 a good mobile.this question is for experienced users.kindly answer me
I am much confused between xcd35 and lg optimus p500.Please any 1 help me to suggest the better one it and also let me know why you prefer it.I am not sure about the ADOBE FLASH support in these phones please also help me in it..
Thanks in advance...
I am using for 1 week and I like it in all the ways. Except,
1. It gets heated badly while charging and Gaming (Upto 46-47 degrees). I am scared to receive a call during this time.
2. Battery sucks badly. I have to juice it up twice (though i am using it in low brighness condition)
These are the things that are causing much pain. Can somebody tell me how to resolve this heating issue (Mainly) and Charging issuse secondly??
Kindly Reply...Thanks in Advance...
saranshg, 15 Oct 2011there is also galaxy y available with better processor but with smaller screen and worst resol... moreNow there is flash support for armv6
there is also galaxy y available with better processor but with smaller screen and worst resolution.
and flash there is no flash support for arm v6 devices so no further questions about it.
there is no flash support.
What about flash player support in dis phone???plz tel frndz...m waiting..