Ericsson A2618 - user opinions and reviews

Ericsson

7.4
7.0
7.0

a gift from my wife...way back 2003..nice phone i enjoy it so much..i like the keypad its very easy to use..

• 2014-07-02 14:48
  • thi3

my first phone i enjoyed it,rugged and good battery life.still in my memory.

• 2013-12-29 10:19
  • ftVg

it's my first phone in 2003,

• 2013-08-13 06:56
  • vfNS

I had the 2628 for 3 years, a great phone. The 1400 mAh battery would last a week, I played Tetris a lot, sent and received thousands of messages (had to replace the keyboard once, though), traveled with it, browsed WAP and of course talked. So many good memories, and I still have it. I wish Ericsson was making phones again.
Okay, this is weird: I tried to turn it on and it WORKS!!! :-D I'm gonna look for the charger now.

• 2013-08-07 02:36
  • akvn

The worst SE phone I had ever had. Really. I started with GH174(!), so I know what I am talking about. But I am still an SE fan.

• 2011-11-26 20:35
  • pekq

> In reply to Ngwainmbi George Bez @ 2002-02-07 21:50 from MNxH - click to readDo you still need this manual?

It is widely available in Internet. E. g., at http://www.retrevo.com/search/...jsp?page=man

• 2009-02-26 11:40
  • Am9Y

This was the first phone I owned and guess what, it disappointed me. It has the worst keypad! This brought down my trust on ericsson until now.
All I enjoyed on this phone is call filter.

• 2006-11-13 04:19
  • NPqQ
  • Eric - Dublin, Irela
  • Rating0

Works well except the battery that got discharged very soon.

• 2006-05-22 10:33
  • M%ju

Hello guys, I am a user of A2618, What I beleive is that this phone is 1 in million. It looks like a phone, its easy to use, its signals are superb, its battery is too good, its voice qulaity is xcelent, its ringer volume can b heard while traveling on high speed bike in rush. I love my A2618. size dosnt matter when it comes to the matter of love. Bye.......

• 2006-04-26 11:45
  • 2AYp

This phone is total crap! i bought it for $99AUS 2002 and i sent it away two times to get fixed. and still played up! never using this phone ever again!

• 2005-08-16 03:55
  • RNUP

Dissapointed in the overall performance of this ph. Battery life is very short-no ringing tone for answering-slow feature response OK for a back up ph only not suitable for everyday light useage These words after 1week ownership and compared to other phones ie sagem.

• 2004-10-16 09:43

This phone is suck!! Ploduk gagal!! Punya gue matot!! Padahal kagak dipake selaen call en sms. Sering signal drop, batere drop. Ancurrrr!!!!

• 2003-09-09 16:01

Smart,easy to use, good facilities. I like it.....

• 2003-06-22 02:17

This phone has crappy buttons... Despite its MANY disadvantages,I admit that I enjoyed the phone though... until it crashed.But do not buy it: too big,no vibrator,and pretty DAMN slow menu,messaging,everything!!!

• 2003-06-18 03:07

the unit ericsson a2618 is ok but the battery is not ok becuase faster to distroy

• 2003-05-16 09:37

Listen people if u want more features, bigger battery, more ringtones, more logos just buy the frickin T20e i mean it this A2618 is a piece of crap compared to t20e it's smaleer lighter and believe me not expenciever

• 2003-04-10 22:04

See this phone is nice but there is no ringing tone on it, please just try and make way where they can download ringing tone from internet

• 2002-12-16 00:39

it's best cell phonne y ever have!

• 2002-11-29 17:54

my ericsson A2618 is not workig becouse
its batery damaged so please inform me to
that mkodels batery avilable in india and kerala with autherised service partner

• 2002-09-14 21:42

Can you get ring tone put into these phones

• 2002-09-10 18:06
Total of 78 user reviews and opinions for Ericsson A2618.