Ericsson GF 768 - user opinions and reviews

Ericsson

7.1
6.4
6.8

Have a deep memory with it ....

• 2013-11-30 14:59
  • PBUB

> In reply to Can Ínel @ 2009-06-29 23:07 from npPh - click to readIt was battery relase.

• 2013-10-11 19:50
  • my2x

• 2013-10-11 18:47
  • my2x

is number one phone i have already...my best vavo forever...if you come again...

• 2012-10-18 21:27
  • sR4%

Stand by 60h... there was some time, that specifications WERE REAL

• 2012-02-18 23:56
  • MKL3

My first mobile phone! I still have it, red one.

• 2011-10-27 23:51
  • 3YbX

In1997 this was a really small size phone...

• 2011-06-24 11:06
  • nmV$

hey this phone i locked up to 788 so i get access to SMS

• 2009-10-09 15:27
  • mFYg

> In reply to Rik Stroe (NL) @ 2008-11-06 01:25 from naNU - click to readYup, the ringtone composer was really something those days... =)

• 2009-09-20 09:50
  • 2@Rj

Hahahahahaha (flash bak) I had a Blue 1 den I so happened to damage the bottom cover den i got a yellow cover damn dat was ages ago

• 2009-07-15 13:51
  • ftb}

Hello there, now i found one of these beauties in our locker. It has a switch thing on its back under the antenna. Do anyone knows what it works for?

• 2009-06-29 23:07
  • npPh

This is also my first phone...in year 2000....it was yellow...and i was soooooo proud .....

• 2008-11-09 11:16
  • 0Z%J

This was also my first phone i had the blue one. I know that i got it on my birthday with a Libertel (now Vodafone) Prepay card. This was one of the first phone's that had a own ring tone maker. In my early days that was really something. To be honest it was al really good phone those day's. I know my dad used it till 2002 (dead battery)

Those good old day's :)

• 2008-11-06 01:25
  • naNU

Those good old day's :)

• 2008-11-06 01:24
  • naNU

My first phone... I like it even now... I received it years ago. I have the blue version and I don't think I'll ever throw it away!

• 2007-01-08 01:36
  • prpk

Great little phone.
Very basic, but fits nicely in the hand.
Easy to read display.
Raised keys make it extremely easy to use.
The best mobile I've ever owned!
Wish Ericcson would make an update of this little beauty.

• 2006-08-07 10:33
  • P%Qh

Very good phone for it's age.
Cool yellow design. But i lost it.
Someone stole it while i was riding a f@#king angkot.

• 2004-11-10 05:11

This phone is the most reliable phone EVER!!! My mum kept this phone for 6 years until I broke it recently whilst ice - skating....But that's another story..!

• 2004-01-21 05:37

I brought this ph dec'99 for nz$299. it was the best ph around, the battery lasts for 3 days, it could txt before we could, I picked up 4 xtra new batterys at a sale,nz$5each. great signal,even better with the mic&ear plug ph thing. It fits inside the corner of my jeans pocket & has a "construction yellow" case & hasn't been bettered til today! ok so the flip broke- its not needed. other people had problems with battery pwr, thats 'cos they didn't clean the 3 terminals & its running on half the power, the antenna bit breaks,they fixed that by increasing the thickness around the brass screw bit (by about 0.2mm,its all it needed) maybe the ant could have been placed in the centre& a flip designed to reflect the signal away from the head,(my last MRI scan showed no problem with mostly country use) chuck in a 3line screen & update the inside to the t10 & it would be the best cellph ever. I used the gf788 when mine was getting fixed on warranty free! a highly underrated ph- I would buy another one today.9 out of 10.

• 2003-01-09 11:18

it is old fashion allready but i got use with my phone

• 2002-11-08 04:02
Total of 35 user reviews and opinions for Ericsson GF 768.