Ericsson R320 - user opinions and reviews

Ericsson

7.2
7.4
7.4

Hi. I have a R320. Does anyone know why my menu is sooo. slow? Is there anything i can do to make it faster? I had a T20 before (the same interface) but it seemed faster!

• 2001-11-29 04:24

Super mishto telefonul!!!

• 2001-11-25 07:39

I held one in my hand. Very thin indeed (i believe it's like a T28) but it's very hard to use it because it's too wide and to long.

• 2001-11-25 06:55

Trimitemi informatii

• 2001-11-15 15:01

Taste is very relative. But most people in the ad agency who've seen and held my R320 are amazed at the sophisticated look and the professional "feel" of it. The R320 makes me look very sharp!

• 2001-11-14 16:42

i love ericsson but this one really sucks. come on guys, look at it!!!

• 2001-11-13 03:28

People who don't like this hone are IMBECILES!Go fuck yourself with Nokia and other shit!When you'll have an Ericsson you'll find out why!

• 2001-11-10 17:42

ce e ma cu placinta asta?

• 2001-11-04 06:59

Nobody does it better.Simply the best!

• 2001-10-27 18:29

this phone is shit

• 2001-10-08 15:51

koje baterije koristi fabricki model?
Its Li-Ion 850mAh battery. It makes R320 look as if it has a backpack.
For those who don't like this phone: Most peolple who don't like ericssons don't like them because they just dont know features of their phones. They didn't read manuals and expect everything to be intuitive. Ericssons conrols are lot smarter than for example nokia ones, you just have to know those smart bits.

• 2001-10-02 05:55

koje baterije koristi fabricki model?

• 2001-10-01 03:26

batery
oprema

• 2001-09-28 04:08

I don't like it. Large, heavy, weak vibrations, distorted sound. Wap is indeed just an expensive joke and i never used the IR or the Calendar. If anyone can offer a T28s or T29s for change i'd pay the difference in money. Oh, and if you need all the fancy features plus HSCSD, save some money and go for Nokia's 6210

• 2001-09-08 11:08

Great features for the price (at least here in Romania), especially the fast WAP browser and the IR port. The menu is too slow and the design is at least curios. I would have bought it instead of the T28 if it was just a little bit shorter. This is certainly not a phone to hold in your jeans' pocket.

• 2001-09-07 16:17

Just right!!!
has everything which i want, wouldve been nce were a bit smaller in length

• 2001-08-02 18:53

why does a lovly little phone like the r320 only hold 99 numbers, I have more inchs on my waist than that!!. I have a ti250 tri-band orange motorola which is a joke,poor software, poor screen, in fact an awfull shit screen,and the most homosexual ringtones known to man ,the only bonus being 400 names&number storeage. Do Ericsson have a phone with a decent memory? I once owned a 237 Ericsson and it was a great little phone . do I have to buy a 7110 nokia? your help please

• 2001-07-28 01:53
  • Eko Bambang Sasmito
  • Rating0

This is Perfect Mobile Phone, but....could you tell me how to know software version on this phone, may be I need to upgrade !! Please send to my e-mail, ok ?!

• 2001-07-15 18:13

A classic phone to own. Rugged yet classy. Masculine, sublime, intelligent, and slim. It's not perfect (it's slow) but it makes anyone look smart even when 3-G phones appear 5 years from now. It's made for down to earth humans.

• 2001-06-04 22:30

perfect

• 2001-05-22 02:55
Total of 124 user reviews and opinions for Ericsson R320.