Ericsson R380 - user opinions and reviews

Ericsson

7.3
7.7
7.6

The father of P-models.... ;)

• 2007-08-29 17:36
  • miRT

my first phone EVER!!!!...it ROCKED! i had 3510i after then and it sukced maj0r b4lls comparing to this giant here...

• 2007-03-04 13:54
  • N7E4

good handphone and specially for student university some like me..

• 2006-10-14 17:12
  • UDMX

Yes, this phone have a speakerphone. Just push up a volume slider a few times, the phone gets louder. Once it will beep, then push again the slider up TWICE. The phone will beep twice, and will switch to speakerphone - which have two level of loudness as well.

• 2006-06-14 10:58
  • M9d8

Actually, this phone has speakerphone, when you call someone try to raise volume switch twice quickly (I just figure it out), but too bad the volume not loud enough, btw nice having this phone only for sms

• 2006-05-29 04:29
  • Cdqq

this phone is very2 goods and amazing but can't speaker phone.

• 2006-05-27 17:16
  • UDMX

R U serius that R380 have speakerphone? As fas as I know that this phone don't have speakerphone, I've tried to push the volume up twice but seem no change in volume, please tell me

• 2006-05-18 07:45
  • Cdqq

i just want to know about the one time passcode in this device(ericson R380).i've tried all word that i've known but it didnt work!does anyone can help me with this problem?
thank's for your attention.

• 2006-03-17 16:33
  • PGDK

press volume key up twice and speakerphone will work only during the call

• 2006-03-08 09:21
  • SeEL

I've just bought the r380 and it was amazing with the sms and the phonebook. Because I don't use email and wap, it doesn't really matter to me. It was responsively and quite fast, too bad because there is no speakerphone on it (I really need that).

• 2006-02-23 07:39
  • Cdqq

Everyone who didn't got this phone (i don't consider it too 'smart'phone) says it's the best. I have it for three months already and I don't say it's too brilliant. A very bad thing is that you can't install new applications, although it has Epoc OS! The huge touchscreen is the best thing, perfect for SMS, Email and WAP. The phone book is also very detailed. If you want one of these, my suggestion would be to make economies for a 9110.

• 2006-02-13 13:43
  • pkY6

i like it is cheaper version of p900 :-)
stil it cost only 20$
in Macedonia
maybe less

• 2006-02-08 02:45
  • m1T0
  • Md. Masud Hossain Mi
  • Rating0

I went to buy a camera phone, but when I saw it in the market I couldn't wait. I always dreamt to have this phone. Now I have it and I'm so happy. Thanks to Ericsson for making such an excellent phone.

• 2005-05-13 04:58
  • PGYe

not bad...
but a good phone indeed....
in least cost....

• 2005-05-07 18:46
  • 4nxf

I have had my R380 for 2 years now and it was a great phone. I had to retire it a few weeks ago cos it fell down too many times and the battery got damaged!! Besides everyone at work and at home thought I had to retire it. The only thing about it is that the memory getts full of virtual stuff and will demand that you format from time to time.Then u lose all your stored info. Anyway it was a great phone and I am definitely getting another SE.

• 2005-04-06 21:36
  • SsBE

my R380s has always no network. why??? should I sell it? but I love it..

• 2005-04-05 13:41
  • PFJ%

hello sir, i have a ericsson r380s with me buth i want to download the lotus organizer(R) 5.0

• 2005-01-03 12:23
  • Md4a

i want buy r380, how price. thanks

• 2004-08-05 15:31

Its true that r380s is a good choice,
adding features like cell info will make it even more powerful !

• 2004-07-18 14:30

I have a problem with my ericsson r380s How can I get it repaired please do you have an idea?

• 2004-07-12 17:32
Total of 124 user reviews and opinions for Ericsson R380.