Ericsson T10s - user opinions and reviews

204258

7.8
7.3
7.5

This was my first phone ever, back when I was still in high school. Yeah, I wasn't a rich and spoiled boy, so my parents gave me this phone.

It was secondhand. And it was so old-fashioned because all my friends have more advanced phone than me. But it's okay. :)

This phone's really simple, and it's strong. I've dropped it several times and it hold away. The signal reception is excellent thanks to the external antenna, and it's surely a classic one.

Then I switched to Nokia 3530, and gave this to my brother. Now I don't know where it is. It's gone...

• 2010-04-25 13:25
  • wr1x

i also have one but it works fine,it is so good with network.

• 2010-03-28 18:17
  • R1$i

How are you my 1st phone? You're my 1st choice, my 1st love, my 1st entertaintment and my 1st thing that connecting me.

• 2010-03-28 05:57
  • PBRA

I stil have this phone, its working very good. Blue colour, the best phone!

• 2010-03-18 17:30
  • swpQ

My FIRST "professional" phone. At the time it came out it was the smallest phone on the market i remember, lots of advertising of it. I so wanted to own one and i was young back then, but i manage to save up and get the black & red version. I was so proud.
It was excelent. Not the most well built and felt like cheap plastic back then but neat and convenient. The pivot hinge eventually broke/split apart on the flip because it wasn't one solid piece and i gave it away to my boss who fixed it. But how proud i was..

• 2010-02-28 09:45
  • nivf

I had one in pink color, my first mobile phone.

• 2010-01-26 14:49
  • PAq@

My very first phone! back in my highscul high,in a yellow c0lor..funcy,the charger is bigger than the ph0ne itself.lol

• 2010-01-05 14:35
  • wHrq

My fisrt phone. nice

• 2009-10-18 18:13
  • 9x19

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-07-20 00:32 from nyLj - click to read
I have some, at least one of which seems to work, if you are still looking
If you are interested tell me but I am not sure how this site works!
Best regards
James

• 2009-09-30 01:39
  • 3J3d
  • ebay name: pc_ayrshi
  • Rating0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-07-20 00:32 from nyLj - click to readI have just put one on Ebay.

• 2009-08-29 21:31
  • mi}n

I had one before,its cool & of course stylish but unfortunately the phone sux,gave me lots of problem & spent lot due to repairing.

Not worth it.

GattuSO87

• 2009-07-27 04:13
  • PUBr

i want one but can net get one any were..

• 2009-07-20 00:32
  • nyLj

i have it now and he is dead

• 2009-07-16 18:48
  • mViL

my 2nd tel its still beauty one

• 2009-04-18 17:50
  • 3bmC

My 2nd Phone! i still love this phone

• 2009-04-05 15:56
  • fqyb

My fisrt phone, I loved it, I had the blue one :-)

• 2009-03-15 18:27
  • n9kX

a small of smart phone at that time.i was proud of this product.i love it until now.

• 2009-03-10 05:15
  • wr2N

have you seen all the colors of this phone? its like a bunch of candybars! a real eye-candy. my 4th phone.

• 2009-01-31 07:08
  • GAdr

My first mobile phone, making me the biggest fan of this brand ever.

• 2009-01-23 08:09
  • ji{R

My friend was one of the earliest who bought this phone. He had the black one! If i remember correctly, he had a stereo headphone & used to listen to FM Radio with it. Great phone for those days!! Its place was taken over by Ericsson T28 later for its better design.

• 2008-10-18 12:28
  • wHS@
Total of 146 user reviews and opinions for Ericsson T10s.