Ericsson T10s - user opinions and reviews

Ericsson

7.7
7.2
7.4

AAaa saaa now she was a phone! was my second phone thought it was the bee's knee's compered to the block motorola phones that were out at the time.

• 2008-06-29 14:00
  • M3s@

This was my first phone too. I like it, and I plan to bring it in use again - retro forever. :)

• 2008-05-20 12:31
  • n{mx

this was my first phone... ahh i thought i was all that, walking round the school yard exployting my networks free calls...

• 2008-03-04 16:35
  • MJTC

Bought this phone off a mate in 2000 for only IR£20 (€25). Amazing phone, only got rid of it because the aerial broke. Still in love with (Sony)Ericsson, using P990i now.

J.

• 2008-01-22 15:02
  • ys}A

Loved this phone back in the day. I hope they make a few of the old phones cos i really fancy the retro look of phones at the moment. Great conversation starter!!!

• 2008-01-10 17:57
  • Sj6c

I have used this phone back in 2000 for only a couple of months. In that time, that was "must have" phone. It looked great, it worked great but panasonic gd90 was more stilish :), so I change it.

• 2007-12-31 04:13
  • 0x99

where can i get the classic Ericsson "mixed" ring tone. Top retro number.
- Marty.

• 2006-12-12 03:31
  • EDHk

I had this phone after I'd lost my Ericsson GH688 in year 2000. Not as good as previous one... short batt life, buttons are stiff & small, and flip is not an active flip... Anyway, it still served me well until I changed to Panasonic GD92...

• 2006-10-11 18:19
  • PFMh

i had a phone back in 2000 , very faulty software , very bad battery , but it was more or less stilish..i liked it , and even now i find it cute

• 2006-10-10 21:58
  • pkqU

Use this phone back in 1999 - 2001.
then changed to few Ericsson and now I'm using SE P900.
2 months ago found my old T10 in the old box.
sent repair for RM40. Managed to get new not so original battery.
now my T10 is working again!!
proud to use the classic T10 again! maybe my SE P900 need some rest.
love the classic ericsson "mixed" ringtone.
got free 10 chatboard from the supplier (nobody want it anymore afterall)
anybody want free T10 chatboard? check me!
also compatible with T18, A1018, R250 Pro, GF788e, S868, SH888 & I 888 world

• 2006-06-07 13:31
  • TC%3

I don't like this phone!
The battery is very bad.
everything goes defective

I hate this phone

• 2006-05-28 17:55
  • S3rk

this was also my first phone back in 2000 and tat time without any technologies like polyphonic ringtones,camera,colour screen and etc etc but it is still a good at that time,unfortunately my phonr was stolen when i brought to school but nevertheless i still appreciate this phone until now

• 2006-03-26 17:40
  • ibhv

This type was my first very own mobile phone, and back in the day it was a cool one! I have just good memorys about it, thanks for makeing this pohe happen.

• 2006-03-23 12:39
  • n2My

wow the very first predecessor of my SE T616 I bow down

• 2006-03-13 18:10
  • 4QyI

U know whats funnyabout this phone. its just like toy, iadvise u not to buy it

• 2005-11-12 16:53
  • MZsI

thanx 4 this model.it works superb but i'd wish to get its manual to know some of the features that i can get in this fon.bye

• 2005-09-30 14:44
  • Sbck

I have been having problem of baterry with my T10s Ericsson since I bought it. My baterry doesn't last for a day after charging. I have bought 3 batteries less than a month I bought.
Please, what can I do.I need your advice.

Bye

Emmanuel

Emmanuel

• 2005-06-22 12:50
  • Te8A

Just want to say that this phone is superbly the best among other Ericsson product line. The signal, menu and extra features are good in its age. Although till now, it still practical to use this phone for those who prefer to use their phone just for calling and sms. The lack of this phone is its flip, very vulnerable. The battery is quite good. Just want to notify that, if you face the problem like the phone off accidentaly, or the phone show "Insert Card" warning. Simply go to the phone shop, ask the technician to fix the contact between backcase of the phone and the circuit. Another thing is buy the new battery is the problem persist.

• 2004-11-01 05:12
  • kapila pushpakumara
  • Rating0

i want manual pl.

• 2004-09-28 05:36

My phone ERICKSSON T10s has developed a problem lately. It goes off everytime I hold ig vertically and displays the message 'INSERT CARD' even when the card is in. This causes me a lot of embarassment when I'm cut off when communicating to someone. What's the matter and how do I deal with it?

• 2004-07-22 08:14
Total of 144 user reviews and opinions for Ericsson T10s.