Ericsson T20e - user opinions and reviews

• 3LE5

My first phone

• 2013-03-18 13:20
  • rv6M

I have it still. phone fine. fully functioning for many years.

• 2012-12-23 16:54
  • xdQP

My first phone.. best phone i ever had..

• 2012-03-06 19:17
  • PS@L

Had this in the Lara Croft special edition, going back a bit now lol.
Loved it! Dropped it and it was still OK.
Microphone gave up in the end but it was a lovely little 'phone.

• 2010-10-07 21:45
  • nFWt

Great little phone i ever owned... they should bring it back out but it needs to have todays tech.... GPS, internet ect.i'd buy one thats for sure, miss my lil S/E T20e

• 2009-10-24 01:40
  • IaaG

I got this mobile when I go to europe. is the best mobile phone ever built, even survive a complete wash machine cycle..

• 2009-10-19 18:31
  • Ppq@

Ericsson T 20e is the best phone I had until now. Never let me down even after I dropped on the floor 100 times I think.I've used this phone for about 3 years and after that my mom used it for about 5 years. Now the phone it's 8 years old and still working great except for the battery witch last now only for 2 days. It dosen't have a scratch on it and the face it's still shiny. This phone it's a great phone and I'm glad that I had the chance to use'it.

• 2009-03-05 22:25
  • LaxW

I have this phone. It is a nice little compact phone and I love the little games on it too.

• 2009-01-30 20:11
  • n5K9

The best phone I ever had, - but where do I get a new battery

• 2008-12-18 20:18
  • iL2R

Great phone! Had it a couple of years and it never bailed out on me! The only negative thing about this cellie is the thickness. Its not very slim, you know. Doesnt show in the pictures though. Sold it to a friend because I got sick and tired of the "brick" in my pocket...

• 2008-01-17 01:51
  • 0Bfx

I've had this phone for years now, and there is nothing wrong with it except for the battery: after 24 hours without charging, the battery bar shows a full battery, but after making one call, it suddenly shows as empty. Still, the phone can work for another 24 hours without charging. Excellent!

I am thinking of getting a new phone (the Z610i seems incredible) and must say there are no phones made anymore with the clever key-cover as the T20e has :( too bad...

Oh, and it seems the volume is a bit low on this phone, but in general it's still great!

• 2007-07-18 21:24
  • mwrh

Ericsson has a tradition in making excellent phones...and this is a great phone...indeed... thanks a lot...

• 2007-04-10 16:21
  • nmDL

Sir please write down a Charger Specification in India there is no showroom of Erisson Plz give the full details.
Thanks

• 2006-07-06 05:23
  • ijej

The best cell phone i've had so far!I'm not interested in in cell phones with color displays,video cameras or junk like that!I just needed a cell phone,and the Ericsson T20e is just perfect for my needs!

• 2006-07-02 02:24
  • n2Fy

The best cell phone i've had so far.Not very versatile,but it's very useful to me.Wish i had a head-set for it!

• 2006-06-19 10:06
  • n2Fy

annoying about this phone (and many Ericssons from that time):
when the alarm goes off, it first gives 2 very unpleasant BEEPS before the monophonic melody starts ringing. Not the nicest way to start a day...

• 2006-06-03 02:03
  • mrps

I have mine for almost 5 years!! Now -finally - it is very slowly beginning to die...

The flipping part that covers the buttons is not very steady anymore and since a few days, my microphone doesn't work anymore. But that's ok since I always call handsfree
(handsfree FM-radio which was in the box also still works perfectly!)

Battery still lasts for several days.

All in all, this is a great phone, which I must have dropped at least a thousand times and still, except for the micrphone, functions perfectly.

They don't make phones like this anymore. I'm not looking forward to buying a new one, since most of them are not build to last. So the SAR-level will be my main criterium!

Biggest minus: phone SMS memory is only 10 messages, so I'm deleting all the time...

• 2006-06-03 01:56
  • mrps

Please could anyone advise what the code is set tothat protects your phone as you switch it on; I have bought one and need to add a new code and I have lost the manual for my old one; thank you

• 2006-04-10 21:34
  • iLRx

hi everyone ..
can anyone who has like mine moible T20e
i wonder how use space before or after words ? as i press like i + went+ to + beach that one i dont want it i rather like >> i went to beach ..

anyone who can explain me that would be helpful for me

cheers
micky

• 2006-02-28 01:31
  • yKBR
Total of 140 user reviews and opinions for Ericsson T20e.