Ericsson T20e - user opinions and reviews

7.2

My first phone

• 2013-03-18 13:20
  • rv6M

I have it still. phone fine. fully functioning for many years.

• 2012-12-23 16:54
  • xdQP

My first phone.. best phone i ever had..

• 2012-03-06 19:17
  • PS@L

Had this in the Lara Croft special edition, going back a bit now lol.
Loved it! Dropped it and it was still OK.
Microphone gave up in the end but it was a lovely little 'phone.

• 2010-10-07 21:45
  • nFWt

Great little phone i ever owned... they should bring it back out but it needs to have todays tech.... GPS, internet ect.i'd buy one thats for sure, miss my lil S/E T20e

• 2009-10-24 01:40
  • IaaG

I got this mobile when I go to europe. is the best mobile phone ever built, even survive a complete wash machine cycle..

• 2009-10-19 18:31
  • Ppq@

Ericsson T 20e is the best phone I had until now. Never let me down even after I dropped on the floor 100 times I think.I've used this phone for about 3 years and after that my mom used it for about 5 years. Now the phone it's 8 years old and still working great except for the battery witch last now only for 2 days. It dosen't have a scratch on it and the face it's still shiny. This phone it's a great phone and I'm glad that I had the chance to use'it.

• 2009-03-05 22:25
  • LaxW

I have this phone. It is a nice little compact phone and I love the little games on it too.

• 2009-01-30 20:11
  • n5K9

The best phone I ever had, - but where do I get a new battery

• 2008-12-18 20:18
  • iL2R

Great phone! Had it a couple of years and it never bailed out on me! The only negative thing about this cellie is the thickness. It´s not very slim, you know. Doesn´t show in the pictures though. Sold it to a friend because I got sick and tired of the "brick" in my pocket...

• 2008-01-17 01:51
  • 0Bfx

I've had this phone for years now, and there is nothing wrong with it except for the battery: after 24 hours without charging, the battery bar shows a full battery, but after making one call, it suddenly shows as empty. Still, the phone can work for another 24 hours without charging. Excellent!

I am thinking of getting a new phone (the Z610i seems incredible) and must say there are no phones made anymore with the clever key-cover as the T20e has :( too bad...

Oh, and it seems the volume is a bit low on this phone, but in general it's still great!

• 2007-07-18 21:24
  • mwrh

Ericsson has a tradition in making excellent phones...and this is a great phone...indeed... thanks a lot...

• 2007-04-10 16:21
  • nmDL

Sir please write down a Charger Specification in India there is no showroom of Erisson Plz give the full details.
Thanks

• 2006-07-06 05:23
  • ijej

The best cell phone i've had so far!I'm not interested in in cell phones with color displays,video cameras or junk like that!I just needed a cell phone,and the Ericsson T20e is just perfect for my needs!

• 2006-07-02 02:24
  • n2Fy

The best cell phone i've had so far.Not very versatile,but it's very useful to me.Wish i had a head-set for it!

• 2006-06-19 10:06
  • n2Fy

annoying about this phone (and many Ericssons from that time):
when the alarm goes off, it first gives 2 very unpleasant BEEPS before the monophonic melody starts ringing. Not the nicest way to start a day...

• 2006-06-03 02:03
  • mrps

I have mine for almost 5 years!! Now -finally - it is very slowly beginning to die...

The flipping part that covers the buttons is not very steady anymore and since a few days, my microphone doesn't work anymore. But that's ok since I always call handsfree
(handsfree FM-radio which was in the box also still works perfectly!)

Battery still lasts for several days.

All in all, this is a great phone, which I must have dropped at least a thousand times and still, except for the micrphone, functions perfectly.

They don't make phones like this anymore. I'm not looking forward to buying a new one, since most of them are not build to last. So the SAR-level will be my main criterium!

Biggest minus: phone SMS memory is only 10 messages, so I'm deleting all the time...

• 2006-06-03 01:56
  • mrps

Please could anyone advise what the code is set tothat protects your phone as you switch it on; I have bought one and need to add a new code and I have lost the manual for my old one; thank you

• 2006-04-10 21:34
  • iLRx

hi everyone ..
can anyone who has like mine moible T20e
i wonder how use space before or after words ? as i press like i + went+ to + beach that one i dont want it i rather like >> i went to beach ..

anyone who can explain me that would be helpful for me

cheers
micky

• 2006-02-28 01:31
  • yKBR

It's a great phone that I like a lot. This phone used to be my dads which he gave to me. it is great just for the basic things like calling and TXTing. Thanks!

• 2006-01-24 03:31
  • yZx9
Total of 139 user reviews and opinions for Ericsson T20e.