Ericsson T28 World - user opinions and reviews

7.6
7.1
7.4

Aslam o aliku!
if anyone want to sell his phone ,pls send me an email about the specs of the phone , eg. model make and etc.
many thnks
sabaqi@yahoo.com

• 2002-06-13 03:57

I have a T28s for sale anyone wan it e-mail me , but I am a South-East Asian country .. Singapore ...... I can ship it to you too

• 2002-05-15 19:51

Hi,
I used an ercsson T28world, but the problem am having with it, is that even when the volume is 6, it doesn't ring out loud, unlike my friend that uses a T28s, please what can I do about it

• 2002-05-09 20:29

Please can anybody mail me the default security phone codes for the T28World and Siemens C35i.

• 2002-03-06 02:34

i want send to me evry thing about ericsson t28

• 2002-02-02 04:35

toi e mnogo dobar gsm adski sam dovolen

• 2001-12-20 23:19
  • a_alaa18@hotmail.com
  • Rating0

hi

• 2001-11-25 17:10

sunt cele mai rele jos cu ele

• 2001-11-13 21:09

very nice.

• 2001-11-12 19:59

I've used this phone for more than a year.
Pros:
- Tri-band
- Small
- Multilanguage
- Good manual
Cons:
- Antenna (broke/pulled off once)
- Flip (opens too easy)
- No WAP

My conclusions are:
- Buy an Ericsson
- Don't buy a flip
- Don't buy a phone with ext. aerial

So... be patient and don't buy the T39 wait for the T6x series.

• 2001-10-27 12:56

T28 world phone is very nice.i like this.what about cost?please send details.

• 2001-10-15 12:32

I have used the T28 for 9 months now. Size and use in various countries were the primary reason for purchase. It works well obviously if you phone co. has an agreement with the country to be visited. I used to carry it on a belt clip out of old habit. But because of the size, you can just slip in in a shirt pocket and it is less techie that way. Sound quality is ok. Durability is great since I have dropped it many times and no problem. Only 10 voice spaces... disavantage, the way to access the memory numbers is a bit cumbersom, and I hate! the way it always asks questions like "do you want to save this number..." when you just want to hang up. Overall, a great phone (and its sexy)

• 2001-10-08 12:55

Overall, the T28W is a good phone but the volume is not loud enough if you were to walk on the street and you won't really hear anything.

• 2001-07-23 04:06

How much it cost you to send me this mobhile phone to Santa Cruz Bolivia by DHL.

• 2001-07-09 02:46

where i'm buy ericson.

• 2001-07-07 04:08

my t28 is out off order i think it does not swich on ... what i will do please...

• 2001-06-04 12:22

People who slag off the ericsson t28 world, have either no taste, or all that they want from a mobile phone is the quirky gadgets such as pictures, logo's etc, if you really want a mobile with class, and capability such a blue tooth etc and all the capabilities of a mobile home in miniture, go for the t28 world, it's difficult to master, but given time, you will never look back.

• 2001-05-25 15:15

This phone Has Been Known For Emitting High
Rads

• 2001-05-17 10:04

elegant phone!!pls sent me pictures of this phone!!

• 2001-04-13 06:05

soft

• 2001-03-05 07:56
Total of 125 user reviews and opinions for Ericsson T28 World.