Ericsson T28s - user opinions and reviews

Ericsson

8.3
7.7
7.7

miercuri imi iau t28!!! yupeeeee!!!

• 2001-11-05 05:04

fratzilor decat sa dati banii degeaba pe un bolovan de nokia mai puneti ceva deoparte si luati-va un t28

• 2001-11-04 06:56

T28 = 115$ nou la cutie manual incarc
Bucuresti Dati-mi e-mail

• 2001-10-28 19:07

Capul de serie al lu' Ericsson.Se pisa pe orice Nokie vreti voi.

• 2001-10-27 17:15

Excelent. Bateria tine destul.

• 2001-10-25 13:27

am nevoie de un acumulator mai bun.

• 2001-10-20 17:35

the cutest phone i ever had.i love it!!!congratulations!

• 2001-10-12 03:36

Nuomone labai gera- is good

• 2001-10-11 02:58

srdan crncevic you are shit. first touch a t28 and then talk

• 2001-10-08 15:45

I have opinion about T28,I have purcased one of T28 mobile phone it's about one years ago but right now I got so much complaint about it cause my T28 has malfunction,sudenly when i used it there was not network and then i tried to give to ericsson service when it's already finish be serviced another 4 days my T28 it's doesn't work again with the same story and again i gave it to ericsson servicer and then when it finish to be repaired,I pick up again to ericsson sevice so right now just only one day myT28 it doesn't work again with the same story.the servicer told me he's already changed the P A chip twice...so please help me to solve my problem cos i love my T28

• 2001-10-07 00:09

Exellent! I use to have a T28 but i didnt know how good it was until i changed it! It has got an exellent performance and reliability. Voice tags are far better than in nokias and its interface cant be better. Very good price.

• 2001-10-04 13:33

T28s is shit.

• 2001-09-26 03:14

The most pocketable phone i ever had. The design is a bit strange, but i love it anyway. Really the only thing that annoys me is that the flip looks fragile. Guess that if you press the button before you close it the lock will last longer.

• 2001-09-07 18:03

My opinion about T-28s is very good!

• 2001-09-03 16:45

I've had this phone for about for about five months now and i think it's performance is great.But...when it comes to desing...the ateena is massive!This really ruins the phone's desing, even though it is very fine and stylish.You can also miss the infrared port.Some great about this phone,apart from voice dialing,group messaging and sms templates,is that it is very light and the size is great to carry it on your shirt's upper pocket.The voice answering function with the hands-free accesory is pretty cool too.Small screen, exellent backlight.Overall a good phone.Worth while.

• 2001-08-19 14:37

It's the best!!! I want it

• 2001-08-16 04:10

Dear Sir,

I am one of your costumer from your products of cellphone Ericsson here in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. I would like to request from your compay to send me a copy of graphics (animations) to my unit T28s. My number is 053800924.

Thank you.

Cora

• 2001-07-09 18:22

well caff i thought ericsson is very durable? why you have to press and hold the flip button while closing the flip? hahahahahaha

• 2001-07-07 14:57

Great cool phone.....the flip is so cool...and will last very long if u press and hold the flip button while you close the flip !!! Trust me......i've been using the phone for 1 year and the flip still works very well !!!!

• 2001-06-25 20:53

badly designed, no predictive typing and buggy software mine is crap dont want it anymore only plus are the games which i dont play.

The problems i have
1,it turns off whenever it wants
2,My aerial is loose
3,It crashes sometimes
4,Entries disapear when i go to send a messages ,they are there there just invisible.
5,sometimes it rings and vibrates but theres nothing on screen , i find out later someone did call me at that time,
6,sometimes it rings and i cant answer the flip doesnt work nor any buttons,
7,The signal is crap although friends have signals on the same network at the same place.

there are others but im getting really wound up so ill stop

D.White
p.s dont get this phone get a nokia

• 2001-06-08 12:36
Total of 215 user reviews and opinions for Ericsson T28s.