Ericsson T28s - user opinions and reviews

Ericsson

8.5
7.7
7.8

I've had this phone for about for about five months now and i think it's performance is great.But...when it comes to desing...the ateena is massive!This really ruins the phone's desing, even though it is very fine and stylish.You can also miss the infrared port.Some great about this phone,apart from voice dialing,group messaging and sms templates,is that it is very light and the size is great to carry it on your shirt's upper pocket.The voice answering function with the hands-free accesory is pretty cool too.Small screen, exellent backlight.Overall a good phone.Worth while.

• 2001-08-19 14:37

It's the best!!! I want it

• 2001-08-16 04:10

Dear Sir,

I am one of your costumer from your products of cellphone Ericsson here in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. I would like to request from your compay to send me a copy of graphics (animations) to my unit T28s. My number is 053800924.

Thank you.

Cora

• 2001-07-09 18:22

well caff i thought ericsson is very durable? why you have to press and hold the flip button while closing the flip? hahahahahaha

• 2001-07-07 14:57

Great cool phone.....the flip is so cool...and will last very long if u press and hold the flip button while you close the flip !!! Trust me......i've been using the phone for 1 year and the flip still works very well !!!!

• 2001-06-25 20:53

badly designed, no predictive typing and buggy software mine is crap dont want it anymore only plus are the games which i dont play.

The problems i have
1,it turns off whenever it wants
2,My aerial is loose
3,It crashes sometimes
4,Entries disapear when i go to send a messages ,they are there there just invisible.
5,sometimes it rings and vibrates but theres nothing on screen , i find out later someone did call me at that time,
6,sometimes it rings and i cant answer the flip doesnt work nor any buttons,
7,The signal is crap although friends have signals on the same network at the same place.

there are others but im getting really wound up so ill stop

D.White
p.s dont get this phone get a nokia

• 2001-06-08 12:36

hi I want to ask something.
I have a T28s But my friends said to me your phone do not include tennis for game menu. is t28s had tennis menu??? thank you

• 2001-06-01 11:54

The battery has very low life

• 2001-05-13 00:27

Though it's a great phone, beautifull and smart, he's very slow with the software, a shame

• 2001-04-04 08:34

hi,
i would like to know how to operate my
hide number during i call someone on my t28 handphone

• 2001-04-03 23:13

The best phone in the whole wide world!!!!

• 2001-04-02 06:15

i think its cool...better than nokia.

• 2001-03-28 06:02

My T28s is the BEST mobile telephone.But
i'm not happy with a flip open button.I will change my phone with T29s,but not with money.

• 2001-03-09 08:56

my t28 is very good!!!! but isco's fon is the best!!!!!!!

• 2001-02-27 00:33

The slimest phone i have ever used, it does not have WAp, nor t9 text input, so what it is the slimest ever made and apprediated by us. Talk in style

• 2001-01-26 00:02

I think that T28 is a good gsm phone. But! I am not happy with a flip open button! It semms that it is not properly made. I don't know for how long it will last, but I'm sure: Not too long!

• 2001-01-25 15:47

pura e simplesmente fantįstico.
tudo de bom, e sem nada para criticar

• 2001-01-16 14:18

i need some diffrent wallpaper on my mobile..plz

• 2000-12-16 01:18

Holds signal well, great little design, nice easy-to-use menus. The battery is tiny, but only holds charge for a couple of days even with only light use...

• 2000-12-14 03:14

good looker,easy tone composer.thats the good points.does not hold the charge,signal from both 1to1 and voda shit.not that impressed at all and i paid £100 for it.

• 2000-12-08 07:14
Total of 221 user reviews and opinions for Ericsson T28s.