Ericsson T28s - user opinions and reviews

8.4
7.6
7.7

Dear Sir,

I am one of your costumer from your products of cellphone Ericsson here in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. I would like to request from your compay to send me a copy of graphics (animations) to my unit T28s. My number is 053800924.

Thank you.

Cora

• 2001-07-09 18:22

well caff i thought ericsson is very durable? why you have to press and hold the flip button while closing the flip? hahahahahaha

• 2001-07-07 14:57

Great cool phone.....the flip is so cool...and will last very long if u press and hold the flip button while you close the flip !!! Trust me......i've been using the phone for 1 year and the flip still works very well !!!!

• 2001-06-25 20:53

badly designed, no predictive typing and buggy software mine is crap dont want it anymore only plus are the games which i dont play.

The problems i have
1,it turns off whenever it wants
2,My aerial is loose
3,It crashes sometimes
4,Entries disapear when i go to send a messages ,they are there there just invisible.
5,sometimes it rings and vibrates but theres nothing on screen , i find out later someone did call me at that time,
6,sometimes it rings and i cant answer the flip doesnt work nor any buttons,
7,The signal is crap although friends have signals on the same network at the same place.

there are others but im getting really wound up so ill stop

D.White
p.s dont get this phone get a nokia

• 2001-06-08 12:36

hi I want to ask something.
I have a T28s But my friends said to me your phone do not include tennis for game menu. is t28s had tennis menu??? thank you

• 2001-06-01 11:54

The battery has very low life

• 2001-05-13 00:27

Though it's a great phone, beautifull and smart, he's very slow with the software, a shame

• 2001-04-04 08:34

hi,
i would like to know how to operate my
hide number during i call someone on my t28 handphone

• 2001-04-03 23:13

The best phone in the whole wide world!!!!

• 2001-04-02 06:15

i think its cool...better than nokia.

• 2001-03-28 06:02

My T28s is the BEST mobile telephone.But
i'm not happy with a flip open button.I will change my phone with T29s,but not with money.

• 2001-03-09 08:56

my t28 is very good!!!! but isco's fon is the best!!!!!!!

• 2001-02-27 00:33

The slimest phone i have ever used, it does not have WAp, nor t9 text input, so what it is the slimest ever made and apprediated by us. Talk in style

• 2001-01-26 00:02

I think that T28 is a good gsm phone. But! I am not happy with a flip open button! It semms that it is not properly made. I don't know for how long it will last, but I'm sure: Not too long!

• 2001-01-25 15:47

pura e simplesmente fantįstico.
tudo de bom, e sem nada para criticar

• 2001-01-16 14:18

i need some diffrent wallpaper on my mobile..plz

• 2000-12-16 01:18

Holds signal well, great little design, nice easy-to-use menus. The battery is tiny, but only holds charge for a couple of days even with only light use...

• 2000-12-14 03:14

good looker,easy tone composer.thats the good points.does not hold the charge,signal from both 1to1 and voda shit.not that impressed at all and i paid £100 for it.

• 2000-12-08 07:14

I am not too happy with the reception (I am with orange) but during calls I can hear a sort of digital signal (like morse code) and it is annoying
as I am not used to it (I previously owned a t10s).
Also the aerial seems a little bit shaky, not like falling off but just not totally solid.
any clarifications welcome cheers

• 2000-11-25 19:31
Total of 219 user reviews and opinions for Ericsson T28s.