Ericsson T39 - user opinions and reviews

Ericsson

6.4

Artsi. This phone has arrived to Finland!!!
I bought my phone today (05.07)

• 2001-07-06 04:29

Iv'e just got mine (a bit late). i'll get back to you as soon as i've tried it out.

• 2001-07-06 04:20

Never hurry caff! Ericsson has delayed deliveries in Finland at least tomorrow maybe next week!

• 2001-07-05 19:36

Anyone been using this phone???? please tell me how 's the performance and functions ....

• 2001-07-05 19:06

Yeah..I like the rose white T39 too....i think its the best colour out of 3.....please tell me the performance of the phone once u got it....By the way, i am using T28 and found that its a bit slow in response like loading sms or button response time......i hope that T39 would improve a lot....can u tell me about the response time of T39 please !!! Thanks a lot.......I am trutly an ericsson fans....go Sweden !!!!!

• 2001-07-01 12:22

I forgot, the size, weight, and batterytimes for the T39 can be found here:
Dimensions: 96 x 50 x 18 mm
Weight: 86 grams

• 2001-06-30 20:37

I on't think the battery will be the same, colo displays draws a bit more power, also the T68 seems smaller.
I've ordered the "Rose White" phone, i like light colored phones, had a beige T28 a while back.

• 2001-06-30 20:35

Micke, do u know is T68 use the same battery as T39??? I really wanna know ...thank you !!!! Also, which colour of T39 do u think is better??

• 2001-06-30 20:05

Yeah , i tried it ..it's great and the phone is 96*50*18 and 86 grams ...not the one on the details of this site !!!

• 2001-06-30 18:46

Not many news about the T68, just that it is supposed to be released in the end of the year. ericsson has goten the real presentation of the T39 up, at: http://www.ericsson.com/t39/presentation
you can even try the phone there (FLASH).

• 2001-06-30 18:26

Micke, can u tell me more about ericsson T68, i really wanna buy it.......any news about it in Sweden????

• 2001-06-30 16:18

I'll probably get in the beginning of next week, i'll mesure it then, mail me and remind me ;). i Think the reason for the thickness is the Antenna socket, there are some pictures of it here:
and here:

• 2001-06-28 20:46

Micke, can u tell me the size and weight of the phone?? Cos i think its not 24 mm thick and 88 g from the look !!!!! Please tell me if u know...Thanks !!

• 2001-06-28 19:26

It's out here i Sweden, i've ordered myself one, will get back to tell you about it when iv'e tried it =).

• 2001-06-28 16:35

t39 available at www.mphone.co.uk

• 2001-06-26 08:47

Im sorry but I have to say that although nokia are bigger that doesnt mean that they are better then ericsson. The 8310 looks like a piece of shit to me. I will be getting either the T39 or T68, because they are so much more advanced, better looking and better performing than all your nokia crap. The only reason that Nokia are biggest is because they overmarket their products, and they cut corners in assembly and production of their phones. Now that ericsson and sony have teamed up they will be number one, just look what theyve come up with. SOny have style and efficiancy, ericsson have style and technology, perfect partners if you ask me. At ceBit 2001 ericsson won the show, new designs, new technology, all nokia had was the 8210 with a new name and a different plastic front on it (oh and snake 2). ERICSSON 4 EVER!

• 2001-06-26 05:08

I think its a great phone...with bluetooth, GPRS, calendar, contacts, voice memo.........what a great functional phone....also i think the phone is not 24 mm thick....its under 20mm in thickness !!!!! I think the info is a bit wrong !!!

• 2001-06-24 18:00

can anyone let me know the price in pounds and when it will be released in England

• 2001-06-20 23:39

salut, je suive toujours les nouvelles d'ericcson, mais le t39 j'ai la aimé beacoup, vraiment ce tres qualifier.
salutations RIADH

• 2001-06-18 05:15

hello ericsson are you there.we are waiting for T39.....

• 2001-06-17 21:12
Total of 423 user reviews and opinions for Ericsson T39.