Ericsson T39 - user opinions and reviews

Ericsson

6.4

Hoorayyyy!!! after searching more than 6 months, finally I got this stuff...
Even this is old phone, but I like it coz battery can stand until 4 days. Not like current phone that has to many function and high battery consumption.
For me this evergreen phone is a best phone ever.

• 2010-08-11 08:25
  • v3AP

I have a rose white edition and its so cool. i still love it much. Little good phone with a bluetooth!

• 2010-06-10 16:22
  • MSax

> In reply to Tolerants @ 2010-01-13 19:42 from MkxR - click to readExcited that someone brought this phone alive again. I got one from HK Ebay, the phone looks cool and works fine.

• 2010-06-10 14:46
  • 47XM

For those from India this cute phone is on sale on EBAY

• 2010-04-25 07:27
  • RKkQ

An excellent phone and my very first before my big sister "borrowed" the phone and eventually destroyed it so I had to get a new one. It's 2010 the year of touchscreen phones, iphones and a windows 7 phone but all I want right now is to get my hands on one functional T39 and remember the good times when phones were phones.

• 2010-03-29 09:58
  • qb1S

This phone has got to be the undisputed champion of its time, and by far the best Ericsson phone so far! I have owned nearly the entire range of them, and this one is definitely the king. Same small size as the T28, Bluetooth, GPRS, browser, infrared, all frequency bands, vibrating ring, great audio and a fantastic battery time. As a former Ericsson employee, I couldn't wait forever to get an approval to purchase this one when it came out, so I forked out 4300 SEK ($600 USD) for it. I am disappointed in having sold it to an ex-girlfriend just because I replaced it for the golden T68 - foolish decision. Grant it, the T68 was real an amazing phone to have a color display, but the finishing was terrible, and the color peeled off all the time. I didn't like the joystick either. I REALLY miss my T39!

• 2010-03-21 15:36
  • mhDR

Hey,anybody who got buy ericsson t29 or t38 from hk ebay n how much for that? I'm from malaysia here dont have this phone anymore.. i need those phone coz look cool. But dunno how to buy things in internet from oversea bcoz nvr use b4! Anybody care to describe how to buy? Need i have bank account 2 buy things in internet? N hows the import tax ,duties n etc... Thanks

• 2010-03-12 08:38
  • veTN

I am happy to read your blog and admit the webmaster has done a very good job by putting all the information content at one place. I'd like to recommend it with reference to my website http://www.pctechoutlet.com

• 2010-01-25 03:01
  • q{G%

> In reply to Rasikh @ 2008-12-19 15:05 from u1vM - click to readYou can find it on Ebay

• 2010-01-13 19:42
  • MkxR

> In reply to Tom @ 2010-01-08 21:15 from T9Ws - click to readYes, your sim will work from an iphone to the T39. Plus you will not have to be bothered by beta testing Apple products for their own profit. Can anyone say bluetooth connectivity ? ? ?

• 2010-01-11 11:30
  • tVaX

will this handle an AT&T Sim card? (would be taking it out of an iphone to put in here..) thx!

• 2010-01-08 21:15
  • T9Ws
  • refurbished computer
  • Rating0

If you're not familiar with recovering from a potentially non-bootable system, I would recommend that you not try this.

• 2009-12-24 15:19
  • IaHc

> In reply to skinnie @ 2009-12-03 19:55 from n$jF - click to readYes. You can turn long messages on/off in the settings.

• 2009-12-15 02:04
  • Mtrf

do this phone support sms with more than 160 characters?

• 2009-12-03 19:55
  • n$jF

hey i was looking for this cute phone for years.i came across many second hands[used] but i wanted a new one.at last!!!i just ordered a new one at ebay-yes its new!box never opened.i just cant wait to put my hands on it.but i have to wait for another 25 days for it till it reaches me.thanks.

• 2009-11-20 08:20
  • 2S$R

I have an Audi 2003 Cabriolet and the car phone does not work anymore, therefore, I require only 1 no. of T39m cellular phone including battery.

Can someone please assist me how to purchase for the above as soonest.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Mike

• 2009-10-11 17:24
  • nCfm

Are those on ebay fakes??? Please confirm!!! I have one . seems ok to mee.

• 2009-10-11 17:18
  • mxLK

yabadabadu

• 2009-10-11 17:06
  • 0k@V

How do you find out if it's fake or not?

• 2009-08-31 15:23
  • 0ps$

> In reply to olipede @ 2009-07-05 15:27 from nFR5 - click to readThose ones on Ebay from HK are NOT FAKES, are the original-genuine used Ericsson motherboards, tested and refurbished with original or NON original housings, batteries are "replacement" batteries which means, that housing is original but the battery cells inside are not (but normaly good quality), so what you're gonna get is you're choice, but if you now how to read and depends on price, you will exactly now what you're gonna get in your envelope from HK....
Less money Less Music - so take a look what are you buying and do not put all the things in the same basket........lol...

• 2009-08-08 20:13
  • nxR3
Total of 423 user reviews and opinions for Ericsson T39.