Ericsson T68 - user opinions and reviews

Ericsson

462041

7.5

Ahhh......this was a very romantic and admirable cellphone 4 me until my present day, beside siemens, I became a big fans of ericsson products (SE not included) but unfortunately...they were lost on the cruel battle at cell industries.....my heart was really broke, ooooh.....I miss u guys

• 2010-02-25 06:20
  • PBRB

It was a great cell. I had used for a long time. but unfortunately i lost it. when i see its pics i really recall those times once...

• 2010-02-03 09:10
  • ttvI

For its time, the best phone ever made!

• 2010-02-03 03:17
  • RNV2

The greatest phone of all times. The best set of dimensions, weight and performance.

• 2010-02-01 12:36
  • Sbjy

Great phone I still have it, had a little problem but i dont want to sell it or throu.
It was hit when was realise it

• 2010-01-08 23:25
  • 04P9

this phone was ahead of its time.

• 2009-11-02 02:20
  • 4VDS

> In reply to 3so0ola @ 2009-10-02 05:36 from 0BSb - click to readI bought this phone on last week.I love it.Really tiny, but cute!

• 2009-10-18 14:47
  • nEDP

I miss it so much,it was my first phone I've got in my life

• 2009-10-02 05:36
  • 0BSb

damn it. i do miss this phone!

• 2009-09-28 17:43
  • 0CbB

do a search, you will notice this is the first color phone in the GSM world..Nokia was lag behind 6 months..

• 2009-08-14 11:31

25 hr talk time , tell me a phone that does that today
JACK!!

• 2009-05-31 13:13
  • ScUb

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-02-10 08:47 from RC3K - click to readAs far as I know, Ericsson needed a joint venture to continue in this field that is very profitable, because they invested so much in 3G technology too soon, something that are still very slowly being implemented. I just feel that most of the people are concerned just in callings and messaging.

• 2009-05-29 14:49
  • 0jsN

nbfdghfdsghhshshgshgshhhhsh85678756

• 2009-03-18 16:46
  • nwYJ

this phone is really great. i used to have this since i'm in high school. it has a very clear connection when you call. you can hear clearly the voice of the other party. it also has the longest standby life. it was still open with minimal use for 3 to 5 days. its very handy and it is also having one of the kind durability. i dropped it several times but its still working. don't compare this to the present unit. in terms of quality, this is the best.

ambiet

• 2009-03-08 03:59
  • GAdr

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-02-10 08:47 from RC3K - click to readIf you want to live in thepast that's fine, but not me thank you very much, with the announcement of future proof phones boasting 12mp and android capabilities, this is what the consumer wants and needs. Folk like you stuck in the monocrhome and dark past need to move on and realize that phones like this are dead and gone...for good! Had this one back in 2002, good phone but pants compared to today's multimedia handsets.

• 2009-02-16 12:35
  • miAM

> In reply to Alex @ 2009-02-09 07:38 from RC3K - click to readSony took the awesome T68 which had a nice metal case, replaced it with a cheap plastic one, changed the software a little and came up with the T68i - RUBBISH! And all they came up with after that was still rubbish! Ericsson was indeed the gratest phone producer. It's still a mistery why they got bankrupt and needed Sony. Having in mind their great products CEO bribery sounds very plausible. Sad...

• 2009-02-10 08:47
  • RC3K

This is the last real phone made by Ericsson until Sony spoiled the brand. GREAT innovation (for that time), Great shape, great features! ONE OF THE BEST PHONES EVER (along the Nokia 6110)! I still miss Ericsson and always will...

• 2009-02-09 07:38
  • RC3K

had to buy this for my collection. really a gold-standard. my 17th phone.

• 2009-01-31 07:20
  • GAdr

dis product is phase out.

• 2008-08-06 21:49
  • w0QN
Total of 660 user reviews and opinions for Ericsson T68.