Ericsson T68 - user opinions and reviews

461902

its simply great

• 2001-05-18 01:06

hello!!
can you please tell me when is going to be avaible in the USA the erricson t68 or the the t20s.
thanks

• 2001-05-01 19:20

I tried it at CeBIT in Germany and it's the best mobile phone I have ever seen.
It's even more beautiful in reality and fit's perfectly in the hand
The joystick and buttons have the correct resistance when pressed and the menusystem is easy as 1.2.3.

The T39 is a hit to. With a bigger display than T28 smaller antenna (to bad it wasn't built in the phone) and it's packed full with features bluetooth, GPRS...

Nokia didn't show anything interresting on CeBIT just a bunch of ugly looking phones with nothing really new in them.

I have a Nokia today, but I will throw it in a lake when the new phones from Ericsson comes :)

• 2001-04-30 06:51

Well.....yes ericsson have done it big time now! A stylish, v.light, colour dislpay, "joy stick menu"Gprs, Ehm,MMS, and the latest version of microbrowsing wap software
. its just a shame they cant bring out a fone which you can change the startup and display logos.
i fink if ericsson stay on the lines that they are on now they maybe become as big a NOKIA.

Nice one Ericsson.

• 2001-04-30 02:11

i think its very sylish & i thinkit has some great features!im glad ericsson have brought a GOOD phone out well.........apart from the t39

• 2001-04-27 03:46

i am looking forward to getting one only if they could come out sooner in australia

• 2001-04-25 06:13

And also - I just noticed it. I guess this guy wrote the second comment from akmis.

• 2001-04-22 09:16

------------------------------
Wasn't me the one that wrote the previous comment. Some guy just loves my name.. :))I guess he is pissed of because he read my comparison between Ericsson T68 and Nokia 8310
------------------------------
I myself think that at this moment T68 is the best phone on market.And most functional also...

• 2001-04-22 09:12

I agree.

• 2001-04-22 02:49

This is not a phone. It's a TV remote control. Choose Nokia.

• 2001-04-21 21:24

Ericsson has done it again. This phone is small, with big COLOUR display, all the latest software. And people - look at the battery stats. They are out of this world....!

• 2001-04-20 05:10

i want to buy it,when it cames out in germany

• 2001-04-16 07:55

On the other hands aaa, I still like Nokia. If possible the old chunky one. People can see I have handphone.

• 2001-04-12 16:30

what a beauty

• 2001-04-12 10:04

Orangeeboom, clon dyke windmill

• 2001-04-06 00:58

i really think this is a nice little phone, but i would like to get more info on it !!! Price, menu functions, memory functions ... wheres all that !!!
if anyone has some info for me please email me with it if you dont mind .. THANX

• 2001-03-31 01:23

Walaweh!!! Got color oledi ah... GPRS and Bluetooth somemore... WAP 1.2.1!! Latest Version ah! Maybe now those nokia freaks will wake up!

• 2001-03-29 20:05

Ericsson T68 display size is 8

• 2001-03-25 22:22

For the first time ever, I think this Ericsson is worth considering. Never liked their phones because of poor ergonomics and small screen which probably explain why they've lost so much market share. This phone probably still has their stupid menu system but the feature set and screen size is attractive. Colour is probably not critical. Maybe a cheaper monochrome model will be released later.

• 2001-03-25 18:36

goddddddd betofıl

• 2001-03-25 01:43
Total of 660 user reviews and opinions for Ericsson T68.