Eten glofiish M700 - user opinions and reviews

Eten

6.8
6.9
6.7

i think this phone having the lot of problems wee are using since 3month an wee phase lot of probloms hanging reboot suddenly stop when wee use wifi automaticly stop. then u have remove the battery after its on i think is not good.

• 2010-02-03 19:14
  • pXa0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-10-30 14:54 from GqJa - click to readYep yep. I got my M700 01/2007. Still in (private)use and work like a clock. GPS is great (Route 66), well, start up is quite slow. Battery problems? Visit: batteryupdate.com.

• 2009-12-05 22:20
  • pWy8

My brother got the glofish m700 about 2 years ago, and he loved it. Now I'm using it and I love it! I haven't gotten any of the problems that I just read about on this site yet. Contrary to what everyone has said about the battery life, I charged it to 20% and it lasted about 8 hours. Maybe it's because I froze the device... not program freeze but actual freeze... in a freezer, and it seems to be working AMAZINGLY.

• 2009-10-30 14:54
  • GqJa

What a waste of money to many problems, GPS freeze that require reset, camera lines , slow , and finally it stopped working sent it back to China and it has been gone for the last 3 months!

• 2009-09-07 05:01
  • fv5@

I have a problem with my m 700 glofiish. I just use it for a week but when I input the password, it says incorrect and I did resetting and cold boot but still my password is wrong. What procedure do I need to know just to open the screen...Please somebody help me...thanks..

• 2009-08-23 09:38
  • w3C{

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-04-14 05:26 from 4S9$ - click to readi drop my m700 but it didnt break. its strong but its slow

• 2009-07-17 09:12
  • w0QN

i have only one problem with M700 and i hope,that you will help me. if i want to turn on phone, this PDA have problem,because it only search some signal but never find it...not never,but many times.if it find some GSM, then has this signal only few minutes and after 5 minutes turn off again to flight mode...help me please. ivanchabada@post.sk

• 2009-06-30 19:25
  • 0C7h

my extanle memory dos not working

• 2009-06-03 15:52
  • 04Za

> In reply to niass @ 2008-10-10 05:52 from YcI% - click to readI had the same problem , when you remove the battery cover you will see on the left hand side where you unlock the battery a hole , fill it with a bit tissue and jamm it down.
You will see on the inside of the cover a small plastic pin which should keep it down when closed , either the pin is to short or the cover is to loose.
hope this helps

• 2009-04-30 15:44
  • n5nk

i have a glofiish which was given to my mum but its all in russian! how can i change it to english!? HELP!

• 2009-04-28 18:37
  • 0F6m

> In reply to niass @ 2008-10-10 05:52 from YcI% - click to readhello, i think i may be able to help with your problem, but i am not sure.
i am also an owner of the glofiish m700, and i have the same problem, and i think i know why.
the battery cover of the phone is fragile and useless. it barely goes into its slots, so the battery cover is always partially off. as a result to this, the phone turns off because the battery cover is off. all phones turn off when the battery cover is off!!!
i am not sure if this is the reason your phone always turns off (because thats why mine always turns off), but if it is, i recommend that you buy a sturdier and stronger battery cover.

• 2009-04-14 05:34
  • 4S9$

hello
i am an owner of a glofiish m700.
this phone absolutely sucks
this phone sucks big time! the battery cover is very cheap!!!!! mine broke, so my battery cover keeps on coming off, which results in my phone turning off. so, in the end, my phone turns off about every five minutes, and it takes about three minutes just to turn on.
this is a pain in the neck. and not only, but the phone is huge!!!! the pictures of it make it look very small, but it is the biggest phone i have ever seen, i am not joking!!!! and it is very laggy and slow. and if you drop it once, i assure you it WILL break.
there may be a lot of features like word and excel, but the phone in general is a piece of s**t!
trust me, DO NOT GET THIS PHONE!!! YOU WILL BE VERY DISSAPOINTED!!! i payed $300 for it!!! biggest waste of money i have made, EVER!

• 2009-04-14 05:26
  • 4S9$

i want to install java in my glofiish m700 whwere shod i go to donload?

• 2009-04-13 11:39
  • SqIC

where can i find other additional software??
any idea?

• 2009-03-31 21:02
  • nCby

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-01-12 23:42 from 3c7f - click to readu will have to do a hard reset......press the power button together with the rest button (with ur stylus) it will restart.....then leave both the buttons and press and hold the call end button (red one) till it asks u if u wanna do the hard reset,,,,,,thats it!

• 2009-02-02 15:24
  • 2Zj9

> In reply to clarke @ 2009-01-23 19:43 from Y2tS - click to readget rid of it m8

• 2009-01-30 00:23
  • BwVZ

I Just got a Eten Glofiish m700 as a Christmas gift. I love it but the battery goes dead really quick. Can anyont tell me what I need to do maybe turn off some programs etc?

• 2009-01-23 19:43
  • Y2tS

> In reply to Tom @ 2008-07-02 05:54 from 4$W{ - click to readHI
I have a M810 and I have the same problem. Could you explain me how could you resolve the trouble?

• 2009-01-17 20:59
  • LEWa

I have the phone for almost one year. only problem was with the mic but I fix it and that it shuts down often and it's annoying. If anyone knows why please help.

• 2009-01-12 23:42
  • 3c7f

I bought a M700 model, but here, in Brazil, when I put within a VIVO Chip doesn't recognize Vivo Net. I dont understand this reason once that model is quadriband. Somebody can help me?

• 2009-01-12 17:54
  • PndW
Total of 223 user reviews and opinions for Eten glofiish M700.