Eten glofiish X610 - user opinions and reviews

Eten

5.9
5.8
5.9

hi! i have glofiish x610... I have a problem because it's not recognizing the password that I'm typing on it. I am quite sure that it's the right password. But it dosn't acknowledge it. It happened just after I restarted it. What will I do?

• 2010-12-11 02:04
  • uSUc

Hi i'm from Russia, I search front keypad for x610, who knows where I can find, and to buy keypad(sorry for my english )

• 2010-11-18 07:41
  • ScPE

> In reply to Thando @ 2010-11-11 11:25 from fXYR - click to readgo to the nearest repair center authorize by goldfish theres something wrong in your cellphone

• 2010-11-14 13:38
  • wHrS

hi Im using Glofiish x610,and the touch screen is not working,I cant even type the password..so I cant access anything..plz help

• 2010-11-11 11:25
  • fXYR

how to change the language
arabic->english

• 2010-11-09 06:53
  • tVup

> In reply to Rohan @ 2010-09-18 23:34 from upau - click to readHi my self sourav i am using glofiish x610 it,s a good phone but i am not satisfied in that phone because i trying many times but internet isn,t working so any one can send internet setting for me then call me my no. Is 9887664260

• 2010-09-29 04:52
  • s8at

> In reply to michelle b. @ 2010-09-03 10:09 from PSw6 - click to readhi, what do u mean it is not calibrated? im from phil too. i have one and it works very fine, maybe i can help

• 2010-09-25 05:55

Hi i am using glofiish x610 my problem
Is that my phone internet
Is'nt
Open in my phone url default
Setting
Is there tell me how can i open internet in my phone and how can i delete default setting

• 2010-09-18 23:34
  • upau

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-09-03 00:43 from PW5F - click to readhi is there any Eten glofiish X610 company here in phil. where is that tnx... and also my phone was not calibrate well

• 2010-09-03 10:09
  • PSw6

> In reply to michelle b. @ 2010-08-31 12:17 from PSw6 - click to readUhm well if your ready this, your screen has probably got a crack in it that you cannot see off? Maybe you should go to a professional. Like take it to a phone company they might help you with your screen.

• 2010-09-03 00:43
  • PW5F

What I would like to know is why cant you send as in bluetooth songs to other people's phones from the glofiish x610?

And what I would also like to know is whay is this ohone really expensive and yet when you recieve songs your phone does't have that much memory?

What ever shall I do?

• 2010-09-03 00:39
  • PW5F

hello, im using X610 but unfortunately the touch screen is not working. what i must to it.

• 2010-08-31 12:17
  • PSw6

hello, can you send me the calibration data of your phone? www.pocketpc-freeware.net/glofiish-x610-software­­-download-device-678-all-1-date.html.

• 2010-08-31 12:03
  • PSw6

please please tell me how to change language from arabic to english please in ETEN X610

• 2010-08-21 02:35
  • 2Z4D

> In reply to ry @ 2010-08-02 11:54 from t7Xh - click to readhello, can you send me the calibration data of your phone?

• 2010-08-15 10:08
  • t7Bm

you can get useful applications on www.pocketpc-freeware.net/glofiish-x610-software­-download-device-678-all-1-date.html. happy downloading!!! ;)

• 2010-08-04 08:38
  • t7Xh

i own one and im happy about it. my bf gave it to me, bought in saudi arabia. im using it here in the philippines. i use it more for browsing using opera mini. at first im a bit dissatisfied with the phone because of its small keypad. it's really hard to tap keys but then after i have downloaded a software named cliquick, its ok now. i only hope that this has a camera flash. it will make me more satisfied.

• 2010-08-02 11:54
  • t7Xh

well its good and hi-tech,, but i have provlem about the speaker,, i didnt drop it or anything to harm the phone,, but the speaker is broken, i cant play songs in loudspeaker but to use headset,, and there is no shop here for glofiish to repair it,,

• 2010-07-27 11:18
  • tWiE

Sorry guys, but I think I have made a big mistake when I bought this phone. The major problem is that during a call the recipient could not hear a thing of what I was saying! I send it to the service but the problem still exists :-(
At least GPS is good, so I use it as a GPS now, since I have already bought the car kit (bracket, charger etc).

• 2010-07-12 22:51
  • 0Zst

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-10-02 21:17 from 3Yia - click to readHi. mine is also glofiish x650 with windows mobile 6 professional. But the circular icon which you are talking about having inverted lines is missing in my mobile. Should i upgrade the windows mobile 6 or is there another alternative. Btw, i also want to change the language from Russian to English.

• 2010-07-05 13:45
  • PxMd
Total of 153 user reviews and opinions for Eten glofiish X610.