Eten glofiish X610 - user opinions and reviews

Eten

5.9
5.8
5.9

i recently got this smartphone x610..but i am having trouble with the wifi..it connects and in a few secods it changes the status from connected to available..or simply put doesnt wok..can some one help..overall a good phone..

• 2009-07-31 23:21
  • PZaN

> In reply to abbas @ 2009-07-20 20:10 from nCbB - click to readHave you plugged in the headphones? radio only works with headphones plugged in.

• 2009-07-31 07:52
  • v}$t

Upgrade to the new version of spb shell. Makes this phone way better :) Have had this phone for a month and found it great so far. Great phone for the price

• 2009-07-27 08:17
  • v}$r

can nyone tell me why does'nt the radio work in the mobile..it does not play any channels in dubai (U.A.E)

• 2009-07-20 20:10
  • nCbB

> In reply to BLINGA @ 2009-07-04 20:33 from 3Ci3 - click to readMan, choose the Sony Ericsson Satio, you will not regret it!

• 2009-07-10 17:14
  • Laxc

i bought the phone 1 month back.i thought it was a very goodphone.but the worst phone i have ever bought.not working gps.not working pdf veiwer.stupid phone

• 2009-07-04 20:33
  • 3Ci3

> In reply to Ahmed @ 2009-07-01 22:26 from 0m3b - click to readWell I have the perfect solution for you, choose the Sony Ericsson X1, that phone has 1500MaH, bigger screen...,or choose the Sony Ericsson Satio, the only one 12mP smartphone!!!

• 2009-07-03 15:52
  • LaxY

battery is bad comparing with glofiish x500
& recipient cannot hear me well
& this problems not with me only
its on all X610 s

• 2009-07-01 22:26
  • 0m3b

hahaha its called a glofish hahaha

• 2009-06-29 02:55
  • yVgU

> In reply to lawrence @ 2009-05-31 15:58 from ibes - click to readyes i have the same problem...the reception is very good...but the person who receives a call hears a garbling noise... is there any remedy

• 2009-06-25 11:15
  • nCby

i have glofish x610.if the radio is not from the phone why you put in the phone if they ca used it

• 2009-06-23 10:20
  • pX7H

My questions is,why the battery becoming weak>and the other question about hi fi high speed is quickly disconnecting and cut needing setting specialy for address any sites pages>

• 2009-06-18 10:29
  • 3S4u

i had this phone for 5months.. it seems ok and though it is a starter level, the price pays for it well...there are lot of ppc softwares to install..but install only the ones you need..
For calling, there seems to be a problem from its speaker, the other side cannot hear me very well, My voice is garbled by echoes...but using its headset while making a call seems to solve the problem just quite.

To make it in english, try to go : Start / Settings / System.... Look for an icon saying Multilingual Support(a blue circle icon with a sort of arabic writing on it in black & orange). Click on it and try to look for a toggle box saying "disable multilingual support" check the box then Restart.. It worked for me.. hope this will help..

For bluetooth Start / Settings / Connection / Beam..check the box saying Receive all Incoming Beams.. hope it will help..TC

• 2009-06-16 09:51
  • mJTp

> In reply to lawrence @ 2009-05-31 15:58 from ibes - click to readHi Lawrence,

Thanks for your comments. Infect I was planning to buy this product but now I am dropping the plan due to the above mention facts. Can u suggest some other PDA ofcourse should be economical.

Regards

• 2009-06-02 14:06
  • nxig

Functionability = standard wm6 features
Performance = 1. Phone - I get many complaints that the other party cannot hear me clearly. It is akin to there being alot of static, although on my side the signal is full bar
2. Speed - It is underpowered with not enough memory. I was getting insufficient memory while doing things like taking pictures, even though i was saving to sdcard. I removed the spb desktop and that solved this aspect since this cleared up alot of memory.
3. Display = poor. the 64k colour and backlight is so poor that in broad day light, i can not at all read the display. I am not talking about not being able to read the small words, since i increased the text size, however the whole screen is black when in bright sunlight. I have to guess at what i am doing.
4. Camera = acceptable for a phone camera. Not great but not too poor either
5. GPS = is fine. I believe it has 20 channels so it picks up a signal pretty quickly. One problem is that if I forget to turn off the gps and I leave the car, battery power drops rapidly and I am without a phone until i can get it recharged.

• 2009-05-31 15:58
  • ibes

Functionability = standard wm6 features
4. Camera = acceptable for a phone camera. Not great but not too poor either

• 2009-05-31 15:48
  • ibes

How long should the battery last?

• 2009-05-24 10:52
  • wv@d

I have had problems with the bluetooth as well, maybe its the older type of bluetooth that cannot transfer files?
Has anyone got it to send or except files?

• 2009-05-24 10:46
  • wv@d

How to changed Language in English

• 2009-05-23 13:35
  • 2T2y

> In reply to andy @ 2009-04-27 01:54 from 04}i - click to readgo to start menu program and utilities and click default setting and copy the number on the box and click ok

• 2009-05-18 13:07
  • nx7S
Total of 154 user reviews and opinions for Eten glofiish X610.